PDA

View Full Version : This is NOT a Racist Post, but I have a Point to Make!!

bigreddaddy
11-19-2006, 08:59 PM
This morning my wife told me my son said the "N" word. We do NOT say this word in our house. I had a long talk with him and told him how that was one of the WORST words ANYONE could say to someone else.

The bad thing is, the first time he heard that word was at the end of last year in Kindergarten at a different school that he is now currently going to.
I know this for a fact because that was the first time he had asked me what that word meant.
That school was about 70% minority and 30% non-minority. He had only went to THAT school for about 6 weeks while we were in the process of moving to a better neighborhood.

Well, this evening my wife took my step daughter to soccer practice and also took my son along (he's 6).
She just came outside and told me there was a black guy next to them at the park on his cell phone, sounding like he was talking to a buddy.
He then starts calling his friend "N" and talking about f***ing a B***ch and constantly saying the "N" word.
Of course my wife took my son and moved the hell away from him. If I was there I would have definitely had a talk with that guy, which would have most likely turned into a fight.
I do NOT tolerate these punks no matter what color they are saying crap like that LOUD enough for kids to hear, especially MY kids!

Now. How the hell am I supposed to explain this to my son! This is ONE word that should never be used in my opinion, no matter what the situation.
Now I'm going to have try and explain to my son why that guy was talking like that, using the same word I just told him to NEVER again say. Just this morning! I really don't know what to say right now. And this really pisses me off!

Now I'm sure most of you know if I were to call a black person that name I would be a racist and all hell would break lose.

Just had to vent. I can't stand that word. I was brought up in the south and of course heard it all the time. I also heard other crap but I am trying to raise my son right and to be a Christian.

I really wish they would teach these punks in school how you should act properly around other people, ESPECIALLY kids! Because it sure isn't being taught to them at home!

By the way, the guy at the park was about 20 years old according to my wife.

KASEY
11-19-2006, 09:14 PM
I really wish they would teach these punks in school how you should act properly around other people, ESPECIALLY kids! Because it sure isn't being taught to them at home!

that would be ok if you could get them to stay in school!!!!! or even go to school :lol:

rassagmc
11-19-2006, 09:21 PM
I know exactly what you mean, three houses down from me, lives a woman who I believe is the single worst person to be a mother, and her kids pick up this attitude and language from the other kids at school. and they are only 5 and 7 years old. They always come up my house and the 7 year old has a little quad which he loves to ride behind my house and I have no problem with that, but when he starts talking like those punks you mentioned, I can't stand but think he is being raised by the wrong people who don't tech him anything good. But the sad part is they have the right to raise their kids the way they want:mad: . Believe me, there is alot of this in my neighborhood and I would really like to move. We actually had someone try and break into our shed a month ago while we were away. I just don't trust anyone, all races aside.

ClayW
11-19-2006, 09:33 PM
This morning my wife told me my son said the "N" word. We do NOT say this word in our house. I had a long talk with him and told him how that was one of the WORST words ANYONE could say to someone else.

The bad thing is, the first time he heard that word was at the end of last year in Kindergarten at a different school that he is now currently going to.
I know this for a fact because that was the first time he had asked me what that word meant.
That school was about 70% minority and 30% non-minority. He had only went to THAT school for about 6 weeks while we were in the process of moving to a better neighborhood.

Well, this evening my wife took my step daughter to soccer practice and also took my son along (he's 6).
She just came outside and told me there was a black guy next to them at the park on his cell phone, sounding like he was talking to a buddy.
He then starts calling his friend "N" and talking about f***ing a B***ch and constantly saying the "N" word.
Of course my wife took my son and moved the hell away from him. If I was there I would have definitely had a talk with that guy, which would have most likely turned into a fight.
I do NOT tolerate these punks no matter what color they are saying crap like that LOUD enough for kids to hear, especially MY kids!

Now. How the hell am I supposed to explain this to my son! This is ONE word that should never be used in my opinion, no matter what the situation.
Now I'm going to have try and explain to my son why that guy was talking like that, using the same word I just told him to NEVER again say. Just this morning! I really don't know what to say right now. And this really pisses me off!

Now I'm sure most of you know if I were to call a black person that name I would be a racist and all hell would break lose.

Just had to vent. I can't stand that word. I was brought up in the south and of course heard it all the time. I also heard other crap but I am trying to raise my son right and to be a Christian.

By the way, the guy at the park was about 20 years old according to my wife.

He acted that way because that is what he is. I am originally from down in your neck of the woods. They don't care about anyone or anything except where their next welfare check is coming from. Oh, and its all the white mans fault. I dont allow my kids to use that word either, but.... I do tend to call it how I see it. 90+% of them are pieces of dog squeeze down there. I dont mean to come across as a hard arse, but come on. Nothing is going to change it. You should use it as an learning opportunity for you or your kids. Some people are just pieces of trash. There are blacks and their are the N's. I had a VERY good friend in College that roomed with me from time to time. He was Black. BUT..... I REPEAT... BUTTTT!!! He was from Zimbawa Africa. He refered to most black people as the N's in the USA. He said that they always have their hand out and want to blame there problems on someone else. Usually the white folk. Your kids need to guided thru life, and sometimes that means at some point... being explained the truth. Sorry your wife and kids had to listen to that. I would have also blown a gasket on the guy. Sorry I was so blunt. I live in the south, and call it how I see it. IF you dont live in the south, you just have no way of understanding where im coming from.

Right before I left home, a guy was shot in the Drive Thru for a bucket of Popeyes Fried Chicken. Gues who dun it!:rolleyes:

Just face it man. Down there especially... the vast majority of them are just worthless.

ClayW
11-19-2006, 09:37 PM
I know exactly what you mean, three houses down from me, lives a woman who I believe is the single worst person to be a mother, and her kids pick up this attitude and language from the other kids at school. and they are only 5 and 7 years old. They always come up my house and the 7 year old has a little quad which he loves to ride behind my house and I have no problem with that, but when he starts talking like those punks you mentioned, I can't stand but think he is being raised by the wrong people who don't tech him anything good. But the sad part is they have the right to raise their kids the way they want:mad: . Believe me, there is alot of this in my neighborhood and I would really like to move. We actually had someone try and break into our shed a month ago while we were away. I just don't trust anyone, all races aside.

Let that litte dude wreck that sucker behind you house and hurt his self. I can guarentee it will be ON LIKE DONKEY KONG!. Your butt WILL be sued for letting him ride on YOUR property. Cha-ching!!!

ClayW
11-19-2006, 09:39 PM
Here ya go. This should sum it up for you non southerners. Listen to this. Local news station interviewed this GAL after a shooting.:crazy:

:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/boogotshot.html

firefirefire90
11-19-2006, 09:46 PM
I dont know about you guy's neck of the woods but down here, White people say that word ALL the time, not being racist but I can't really explain it. Did he say it like N'er or N'a? The two words are completely different. Still, im sorry what your son has been hearing, but that is life. You can't tell people what not to say. Not to be an arse, but sometimes you have to deal with it. People are people.

Oh, and by the way (If this makes any difference or anything) about half of my friends are black.

ClayW
11-19-2006, 09:49 PM
Im with ya. Same here.

rassagmc
11-19-2006, 09:49 PM
Let that litte dude wreck that sucker behind you house and hurt his self. I can guarentee it will be ON LIKE DONKEY KONG!. Your butt WILL be sued for letting him ride on YOUR property. Cha-ching!!!
Ya, I know, that's why I don't let him go back there unless I am there with him. They haven't been up here in a while though, my mom heard them talking like that and yelled at them and i think they're scared to come back!:lol:

IF you dont live in the south, you just have no way of understanding where im coming from. I don't live in the South but I DO know where your coming from!, I see it all the time.

theonlyjosh
11-19-2006, 09:55 PM
yeah i agree, people are never going to stop saying stuff i go to school in a school with moslty white people and maybe 2 or 3 black people, and my friends always say "N'a" all the time i dunno why maybe it's cause of the rap music but they do, but i don't here the " N'er" version of the word very often at all. But i'll say it again, no one is just going to stop talking like that, they are going to talk the same forever.

rassagmc
11-19-2006, 10:16 PM
I hate rap music, especially the newer stuff. Every other verse they use "N'a". I wish I could get paid millions of dollars for rhyming curse words!!! I hope this "gangsta" fad wears off soon. It's turning everyone into little "thugs" who steal s@#$ because they thinks it's cool. My neighbor across the street has stolen 4 mopeds in the last month and was recently arrested and accused of a stabbinng, and he's my age!(16), and he is white. there's something wrong with that whole family!!

jason 32
11-19-2006, 10:33 PM
how old are you? dont you remember going to school - thats where you learn most of the bad words -lol
??humm-- mabe you can tell them ---( do as i say not as they do)
its a bad world edjucate them -but let them know how to be a better peson- but that were not perfect-
evil begats evil-

there are white niggers ,as well as blacks---to some people its not the color of skin ,so much as the color of the soul-
im not a fan of honky either -
most kids think its ok now days because the black folks are calling each other it in slang-,
???? didn't they hate whites for calling them that? lololol
ohhhh its not nigger its niggaaaa - yea big difference huh--- the difference is there calling there selvs it-so its ok,--and it still degrades society all the while
" being cool" --lol

traxxasx
11-19-2006, 10:34 PM
Where im from the west its cool and ok and every race its ok to say nigga. ITs like going around and saying Hey man! How its going? You would go what up nigga? It doesent affend black people, as to they use it always. But you dont see anybody but racist people use the actual n-word. So if he was saying nigga then to me it would be ok , but i wouldent want my kids talking all bilingo and gibberish because as started above i had no clue what the heck that girl said about boo. Self explanitory.

bigreddaddy
11-19-2006, 11:15 PM
I'm 36. In MY opinion ANYONE who talks like that are PUNKS! In Vegas blacks might not get offended if you talk to them that way but in LA it's not like that. Say that to a black thug from N.O. and he will shoot you dead without a second thought.
To the guy who said that school is where you learn these kind of words and that people who talk this way WILL always talk that way. Thats my point. Parents and teachers shouldn't put up with crap like that. What happened to learning MANNERS and RESPECT for other people! One day they will say something to the wrong person and after a good ass whoopin they will start to THINK before they speak. And if the parents of these punks started putting their foot in their kids ass then maybe they will straighten their ass up.
White kids who call each other that are nothing but wannabe thugs and just don't realize who stupid they make themselves look when they speak that way.
I don't want my son learning the N word, especially from black people! I don't let him listen to rap music and act like a thug. Hell no.
People need to have more respect for themselves and not refer themselves as N's! And then get offended and cry racism when someone else calls them that.
Like I said I'm 36. And a lot of the teens and young adults I see today act like wannabe thugs. Mostly from rap music and movies. Nothing but punks!

rassagmc
11-19-2006, 11:22 PM
I'm 36. In MY opinion ANYONE who talks like that are PUNKS! In Vegas blacks might not get offended if you talk to them that way but in LA it's not like that. Say that to a black thug from N.O. and he will shoot you dead without a second thought.
To the guy who said that school is where you learn these kind of words and that people who talk this way WILL always talk that way. Thats my point. Parents and teachers shouldn't put up with crap like that. What happened to learning MANNERS and RESPECT for other people! One day they will say something to the wrong person and after a good ass whoopin they will start to THINK before they speak. And if the parents of these punks started putting their foot in their kids ass then maybe they will straighten their ass up.
White kids who call each other that are nothing but wannabe thugs and just don't realize who stupid they make themselves look when they speak that way.
I don't want my son learning the N word, especially from black people! I don't let him listen to rap music and act like a thug. Hell no.
People need to have more respect for themselves and not refer themselves as N's! And then get offended and cry racism when someone else calls them that.
Like I said I'm 36. And a lot of the teens and young adults I see today act like wannabe thugs. Mostly from rap music and movies. Nothing but punks!

I agree totally. Another place you don't want to be is inner Baltimore city, i would refuse to go because almost every night on the news there is a report of someone getting killed or a big fight. And the public schools in the city are the worst of all!

firefirefire90
11-19-2006, 11:27 PM
Big Red D...dont be a statistic. That paragraph there is perfect for a KKK rally. This is becoming a Racist Post. Way to go, contradicted your own Title. DEAL WITH IT, LIFE IS WHAT IT IS. If you don't like the people in America but still say "well God bless America and blah blah blah" Then "blah blah rap is gay blacks are dumb and have bad moms" Come on now, thats not fair....Your christian, so you know that everyone is made in God's image. God made people the way they are for a reason. If your so christian, read the bible.

bigreddaddy
11-19-2006, 11:38 PM
fire90,

KKK??? Are you serious? Because I want to raise my son to not say things like "N" and think that people who say that word all the time are punks, you say I am making this a racist post???
I didn't say I don't like people in America. I said a lot of the teens and young adults I see are punks.

Look at your post. YOU said that crap, NOT me. All I said is that I was Christian. YOU are bringing religion into this.

How old are you?

traxxasx
11-19-2006, 11:43 PM

Eh no, im 17 im talking kids these days isent that what the post is about kids??? I wouldent say it to some big guy i dident know. Also La is anything more than vegas. Seriously though i live in an decent "hood" LOl and well ive seen/heard more than 10 shootings in the past week. All involved somone getting messed up. Also more gangs here ariginated from LA but im thining were the same, not to argue of whos city is more dangerous cause i would want mine to lose in that arguement. LOL!

Tri-ZNate
11-19-2006, 11:43 PM
Just beacuse you may not like your neighbor or someone in America doesnt mean you dont say "God Bless America". I dont like skin heads and gang members so does that mean that I shouldnt ask god to bless this great country? I'm tired of people saying that if you have a problem with one or two black people then your racist. THATS LIFE, DEAL WITH IT. If he feels his kids are too young to hear that stuff then so be it. If a dumb mom can raise stupid kids and live off the government then by god he should be able to raise his kid how he wants.

traxxasx
11-19-2006, 11:51 PM
Now now kids for us to comment this post we have to understand where there comming from so lets take a secound and learn some ebonics 101.

I personally like the shoes one i use it aahaha.

http://www.starterupsteve.com/flash/html/ebonics_lesson.shtml

Unclediezel
11-19-2006, 11:55 PM
I grew up In Jamaica , Queens, NYC. I am Bleach white even with darkest tan you can Imagine. I lived in a "Bad" part of town, so out of respect, Or maybe fear of retaliation, I put a lid on my vocabulary. Point here is the only real trouble I had in that neighborhood, came from the "WHITE TRASH" I rented the apartment from.

What bugs me more than anything else is the teens from the "Richer" upper class neighborhoods, walking , talking, Rappin, and just generally acting like they were born in East Harlem......If your gonna act that way ..then you have no right to use that word!!!!!!!

Tri-ZNate
11-19-2006, 11:57 PM
I know some pretty funny songs but they might seem sightly offensive :lol:

ClayW
11-19-2006, 11:58 PM
Trust me. Vegas is WAY different that These Backwater Louisiana and other southern state towns. Day and Night. Every town has its bad spots, but some are not spots... they are the entire city.

Infinity Cycle Supply LLC.
11-20-2006, 12:04 AM
:lol: :lol: :beer
that would be ok if you could get them to stay in school!!!!! or even go to school :lol:
:beer :D :D :lol: :lol:

I needed that

bigreddaddy
11-20-2006, 12:15 AM
I really don't want to start a big argument here. Really. I guess in other parts of the country the things I'm complaining about are accepted or just taken differently.
Where I live it's different. Yeah we have the same rich kids running around acting like they are from the "hood" or something, but they do NOT say the "N" word to a black person because they know there WILL be problems.
Black people around here talk to each other like that too.

My POINT is I don't care what color you are, I do NOT want my little boy hearing vulgar crap like that from ANYONE.
Hell yeah I'm going to "Deal with it", my way. If I were there this evening when that punk was talking like that in front of my son I WOULD have DEALT WITH IT. But because some people in this country like to talk like that and then tell others that "Oh well deal with it", then those same people are going to have to do the same thing when they come across a parent like me.

I guess some of you fellas may have missed my point, or I just didn't explain good enough though I think some of you know exactly what I'm talking about.

Unclediezel
11-20-2006, 12:42 AM
I think the point is this........

Grab a brew, sit back and chew the bull with the other guys at the topless bar....
But I Certainly wont Bring My Son with Me!---
#1 he's too young to be doing that
#2 Hes too young to be exposed to that
#3 --And most importantly-----I'm, his Dad and I said I dont want him doing or being exposed to that.......Whether its legal or not, whether its socially acceptable or not , and I dont care what Ted down the street lets his kids do---I said NO!!!!!

You have to be a parent to get it.....

danteross77
11-20-2006, 04:24 AM
I really don't want to start a big argument here. Really. I guess in other parts of the country the things I'm complaining about are accepted or just taken differently.
Where I live it's different. Yeah we have the same rich kids running around acting like they are from the "hood" or something, but they do NOT say the "N" word to a black person because they know there WILL be problems.
Black people around here talk to each other like that too.

My POINT is I don't care what color you are, I do NOT want my little boy hearing vulgar crap like that from ANYONE.
Hell yeah I'm going to "Deal with it", my way. If I were there this evening when that punk was talking like that in front of my son I WOULD have DEALT WITH IT. But because some people in this country like to talk like that and then tell others that "Oh well deal with it", then those same people are going to have to do the same thing when they come across a parent like me.

I guess some of you fellas may have missed my point, or I just didn't explain good enough though I think some of you know exactly what I'm talking about.

I hear you. Its difficult to sheild your children for the world forever. I have had the same problem from time to time, I have 4 boys and a girl. Your home is were you teach them what is wrong and what is right. Stay firm raise them as the bible teaches and baptise them and everything will be alright with the help of God. Make them proud of who they are and I teach my boys just how ignorrant those people sound to most people and when people thing your ignorant they treat you that way. This has been very difficult wth all the Katrina evacs still here in town living on the system or our generosity.

TimSr
11-21-2006, 09:10 PM

I think your point would have been better taken had you not injected race into the discussion, because I do agree with your point exactly, and it has nothing to do with race.

I am sick and tired of everywhere I ever went and took my kid in public, whether he was 4, or 6 or 10, or now 12, all I hear is a bunch of mouthy punks who cant finish a whole sentence with f'ing this, MF that, c sucker, GD this and all kinds of other crap, right in front of little kids. Yes, Ill include the "N" word, but I wont give it special status among all the other profanity. It doesnt matter if its at a gathering of any kind, a carnival, a fair, the mx track, or anywhere else where there are people, its seems that an awful high percentage of young punks cant open their mouth without spewing a bunch of profanity, without any regards as to who has to hear it. Right here on this message forum I constantly have to browse through and edit out the filth, because some idiot punks cant clean their vocabulary out of respect for the younger kids who vists these forums. Even with software word filters, some punks are so set on posting profanity that they keep finding cute ways to mispell profanity and type around the word filters so that we have to edit it out manually. Yes, bigreddaddy, you have a valid point, but it has nothing to do with back or white, or racism. Its simply about foul mouth punks who simply are not considerate enough to use a little discretion around children. Personally Id like stick a bar of soap so far up thier rear that the only thing that comes out of their mouth is soap bubbles, and I have on many occassions threatened to do just that.

3 weelin geezer
11-22-2006, 03:05 AM
Trust me. Vegas is WAY different that These Backwater Louisiana and other southern state towns. Day and Night. Every town has its bad spots, but some are not spots... they are the entire city.

I guess....The last time I went to vegas I was very pleased what I heard over the radio coming into town. Some black sounding man ranting racism on 19. And 20 and 16 and.... well, you know. I kinda wondered what ever happened to 'welcome to Las Vegas! Come give us your money for nothing! Thanks!" Instead, there is some guy that sounds like Mushmouth with a fat lip (I wonder why) except bill cosby never said those words on Fat Albert that I can remember.:lol:

jason 32
11-22-2006, 06:57 PM
hell man they learn worse than that at school -lol
***EDITED EDITED EDITED***--- lololol
sorry i couldn't resist -:lol: ****MAYBE A BAN WILL HELP YOU TO RESIST BETTER. FINAL WARNING - MODERATOR****
it seems like nothing these days- and frankly tuff
what the hell do they call whites again???:D
its always good to teach you kids to do better - that is our job as adults
and yep most kids these days are punks! lololol

heeeeere little cracker :D

jason 32
11-22-2006, 07:00 PM
thats part of the problem people are too scared to do any thing about them
yea call them a bad name ,and they shoot ya,-boo hoo i don't care who they are they piss spit and bleed just like everyone else