PDA

View Full Version : aliens in the woods near me?

gravelord
11-20-2006, 09:54 PM
i went riding and well i was riding i stumbled across this weird so well.. unnatural marking in the woods... i heard aliens make these marks when they land... could this have been work of intergalactic intelligent life? :Bounce :Bounce :Bounce :Bounce :Bounce :Bounce

SYKO
11-20-2006, 10:12 PM
nope...randome strike was there.

troy
11-20-2006, 11:11 PM
Nope, some one was bord and went around in circles alot with there bike...LOL:)

gravelord
11-20-2006, 11:15 PM
damn, really? i thought i was onto something, and traveling where no man has gone before. :( no little green aliens, and my 250r becoming super intelligent and being able to fly? well, im going to sleep, ill let you know if my 250r acts any differnt then tomrorow, i do know ive been having electrical problems and it hasnt been wanting to shut off lately.... i think they did something when they abducted it the other day...

jsimonh
11-20-2006, 11:29 PM

:lol: :lol: :lol: but seriously :lol: :lol: :lol:

ride_red_95
11-20-2006, 11:40 PM
well its hard to convince us when *Edited**Edited* 250r is right next to it

Nick_R_23
11-21-2006, 02:29 AM
I see those circles all over the place where I live!!!:lol: I think I even spotted one of the things that make the circles, I got close enough and zoomed in with my camera and guess what makes them? A 1989 250R!! Yes, Honda made them so well that they were able to live on thier own, and nobody has been able to spot them before!

Maybe we should set a trap to catch one?? :D

-Nick :TrikesOwn

jason 32
11-21-2006, 04:48 AM
be carefull!!!-
there tricky lttle ***DONT TYPE AROUND THE WORD FILTERS*** they could be tryin to get your trike!!:Bounce
?? humm i thought i was the only one that wanted to ride in outer space:wondering :lol:

traxxasx
11-21-2006, 05:37 AM

Damn yo i was ganna say the same thing thats madd funny.

3leggeddog
11-21-2006, 06:25 AM

but wouldn't there be piles of b.s. to and from the circle?thats the best way to identify the north american A$$quatch.,or more commonly known as random strike

longbedGTs
11-21-2006, 05:47 PM
Now I know your ass got dizzy doin those! After doing some when I had some flat trackers on, I stopped...and almost just fell off the trike. :crazy:

topoortorideon4
11-22-2006, 05:06 PM
I have a great uncle that has aliens in his room. He also sees president kenedey. lmao

gravelord
11-22-2006, 10:53 PM
whats funny is my grand father swears he seen a flying saucer years and years ago in the 70s.... but he was with some one who swears the same thing. makes me wonder. ah F them... they were probably breathing too much pig crap fuems on the farm we live on!!!!

chris200x
11-22-2006, 11:03 PM
whats funny is my grand father swears he seen a flying saucer years and years ago in the 70s.... but he was with some one who swears the same thing. makes me wonder. ah F them... they were probably breathing too much pig crap fuems on the farm we live on!!!!

Either that or they were eating some of those little funny looking mushrooms that grow outta that stuff. :lol:

Dammit!
11-23-2006, 12:29 AM
OMG! I found footage of one of those circles actually being formed (http://members.cox.net/dnotter-re/donut.avi)!

gravelord
11-23-2006, 01:28 AM
holy jesus !!! is that a alien forming one of those circles with a earth machine!?

Dammit!
11-23-2006, 01:39 AM
holy jesus !!! is that a alien forming one of those circles with a earth machine!?

I think it might be a time traveler. I mean look at the 80's hair. :lol:

gravelord
11-23-2006, 02:11 AM
honestly i couldnt get the video to work so i couldnt see it. LOL just figured it had to be a alien riding a bike doing a donut!!!!!!

cody2
11-28-2006, 04:03 PM
damn, really? i thought i was onto something, and traveling where no man has gone before. :( no little green aliens, and my 250r becoming super intelligent and being able to fly? well, im going to sleep, ill let you know if my 250r acts any differnt then tomrorow, i do know ive been having electrical problems and it hasnt been wanting to shut off lately.... i think they did something when they abducted it the other day...

Feel your pain,same thing happening to my tecate4(the one with the motor but no crank) i swear to god it chased me down the road,later to blow a tire!! :naughty: that may be truthfull or not,i had a little too much to drink

kb200x
11-29-2006, 05:34 PM
I must warn everyone that may try and make these mystery circles. After a Long night of drinking this is a very bad idea. Friday after Thanksgiving Ovhonda and I took a little ride and got into one of those sit-n-spin deals. I was on the twenty something turn when I realized how bad an idea it was. I turned a little green. I felt like an alien too. Nothing like having to lay down in the middle of the woods while you buddy's laugh at ya :crazy:

gravelord
11-29-2006, 05:47 PM
so THATS what those little green men that came from my stomach were.....