PDA

View Full Version : Looking for sled parts ?

mohawk
11-21-2006, 10:29 PM
i just noticed the sled section of these forums.
either i didnt look before , or im blind as a bat.

i apologize if this is in the wrong forums, im just providing this info to help out.
im paid salary wether the phone rings or not. and the more the phone rings, the more its a pain in my ass hehehe (now THAT should take care of any future "mohawks out to make another buck blah blah blah" replies.and yes , i say it in good humor.).

to be honest, im not even much into snowmobiles, but thats another story.

anyways, we have between 400-500 parts sleds in stock at any given moment, and 20k square feet of parts adding up to well over a 1/4 million parts in stock.
unfortunately for some of you, its all 1990-ish to present.

obviously too much to list, and all must be inquired over the phone.

i am the atv/motorcycle sales manager, the boss handles the sled parts.
so any parts inquiries can be addressed to our toll free number.
1-800-243-5807

on a side note, we will not ship tracks or hoods.
tracks because of the various conditions, hoods because of the high damage rate by the boys at UPS.

if your interested in more sled information, or our racing history, just google us under "mohawks salvage minnesota" . other added key words to this would be "kurt" "snowmobiles" "racing" or other such related keywords you can think of.
unfortunately, our website has been down for many months due to the inability of our provider to pull his head out of his ass. and until we re-aquire our web name back, we wont have one.

we ship UPS only, to the 48 states (sorry canadian dudes, we dont ship).

enjoy, and if this post gets at least one of you guys back on the trail, then ive done my good deed for the day :)

daputz
11-22-2006, 01:27 AM
what do have for (cheap) repairable with tittle?

mohawk
11-22-2006, 09:04 AM
we do not sell repairables due to liability and hassle, but mostly due to parts are easier to sell, easier to ship, and a better profit margin by far.
another reason is, minnesota doesnt title sleds. and that makes for a lot of paperwork when selling out of state.
but thanks for asking

yourlossmygain
11-29-2006, 04:28 PM
do you seel just plain engins?

Chevy200s
12-01-2006, 11:41 AM
Hey man, cool that you guys have sleds also. Do you have any of the older John Deere sleds or parts to them? 1972-74 "00" series, Liquidator, 295s and 340s, Fire series, anything along those lines? Im a Deere collector with a few different models, so if you have any let me know.

Also, do you have anything for a yamaha 440ss, I'm looking for decent condition seat and a good set of skis for the same sled.

I'm sure I'll think of more stuff I need during class today, haha I have a bunch of older sleds that all seem to need just a little bit more. Thanks!

brapp
12-06-2006, 01:42 PM
would u trade 2 older selds for a parts sled for the one i am buildng have.