PDA

View Full Version : Would anyone be interested in this Tiger info ?

mohawk
11-22-2006, 04:42 PM
turn this into another "mohawk with hunt" flame post, and ill pretty much just give up trying to provide this kinda stuff.

but for the truly interested peeps,
Pete gave me an original tech data sheet, showing the specs on the 125, 200, 250, and 500 Tigers.along with some original hand drawn stationary artworks.
spread sheet is one full page showing the specs of the bore & stroke, fuel use, hp and torque, primary reduction, wheel specs, exhaust, etc etc.
its basically a spread sheet with the Tiger logo, and a few other goodies, all black and white.

the original Tiger stationary pieces are two different types (they are nice hand drawn logo, pretty sweet. has a little Tiger on the bottom, and the logo on top).

the spec sheet would look pretty sweet framed sittin on the seat of your Tiger.

id be happy to make copies and mail em out for $5 a package to cover the stamp, big envelope (certainly dont wanna bend em), black and white and color copy machine ink , and trip to the post office (keep in mind the paypal transfer fees, so 5 bucks equals out to me making maybe oh, nothing for my time, before anyone cuts my throat thinking im trying to make it rich...that is unless i get about 298346923 orders, and yes thats sarcasm).

if theres enough interest, id set it up. if not, then its all good.
but if i do set it up, id take orders for like two weeks only.

reply or pm me if its a good idea.

happy thanksgiving to all

Billy Golightly
11-22-2006, 04:56 PM
How about getting a copy to put on the site here where everyone can see and enjoy it?

XTrumpX
11-23-2006, 12:35 AM
I'm not sure if you ever covered this but... has he any plans to do anything new? Even though he hasn't produced a production bike in almost 20yrs, has any approached him to do something again? He's like the Carroll Shelby of ATV's. Maybe a Honda Tiger? Dodge and Oldsmobile did it years ago just to get his name on their cars.

weed
11-23-2006, 01:00 AM
turn this into another "mohawk with hunt" flame post, and ill pretty much just give up trying to provide this kinda stuff.

but for the truly interested peeps,
Pete gave me an original tech data sheet, showing the specs on the 125, 200, 250, and 500 Tigers.along with some original hand drawn stationary artworks.
spread sheet is one full page showing the specs of the bore & stroke, fuel use, hp and torque, primary reduction, wheel specs, exhaust, etc etc.
its basically a spread sheet with the Tiger logo, and a few other goodies, all black and white.

the original Tiger stationary pieces are two different types (they are nice hand drawn logo, pretty sweet. has a little Tiger on the bottom, and the logo on top).

the spec sheet would look pretty sweet framed sittin on the seat of your Tiger.

id be happy to make copies and mail em out for $5 a package to cover the stamp, big envelope (certainly dont wanna bend em), black and white and color copy machine ink , and trip to the post office (keep in mind the paypal transfer fees, so 5 bucks equals out to me making maybe oh, nothing for my time, before anyone cuts my throat thinking im trying to make it rich...that is unless i get about 298346923 orders, and yes thats sarcasm).

if theres enough interest, id set it up. if not, then its all good.
but if i do set it up, id take orders for like two weeks only.

reply or pm me if its a good idea.

happy thanksgiving to all

mohawk, I like what you are doing, and i dont see any reason for people to bash you. I mean , come on, if i had a chance to meet the guy who built a 3 wheeler 20yrs ago and pick his brain, and get some really cool info, and memorabilia i would be extatic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we are all here in the love of 3 wheelers, this site isn't www.chevypowered.com
its about 3 wheelers. Thank you much for taking the time to share all the info that you are doing, because i am going to save all this neat info to put up on the wall of my shop when its finished in a couple weeks. pictures, specs, info, and pictures of all makes and models.

peace out brother:beer :beer