PDA

View Full Version : I had interesting day today

Kintore
11-23-2006, 04:41 PM
Well, got home from being in town after school yesterday, walk to the door and meet my dad, He asks me if I have a gun on me? lol

Turns out, some mother called the cops on me and there kid told her that Somebody that lives in Kintore (my town), grade 12 (me) and was a Male (me) came to school with a gun and threated to shoot people. Police came to my door 3 times. Searched my backpack, and my locker at school.

Went to my buddies places and asked If I was feeling down, someone picking on me, all that stuff.

So I walk into the school cafe today, everyone raises there hands and yells dont shoot! lol Fun day but really odd

But I just dont understand why I called on, I never had a gun or threated to shoot people, I didnt piss anybody off, I think it was a big prank by someone, I just dont see why they would have all this done. I still gotta talk to the cops tomorrow about it as well, wtf?

what is our world coming too?

Bryan Raffa
11-23-2006, 06:50 PM
sorry to hear that!! WTF.. time to get rid of the trenchcoat?
did they call 911 if so that phone number should be retreaved!!!!!
also the school should be able to find out who did it!! good luck buddy!

Maine_Triker
11-23-2006, 09:53 PM
LOL man, that is odd. Hopefully you can get everything sorted.

4cylinders
11-23-2006, 11:07 PM
hey, ever see the movie "parallax view'' ?

03 ORANGE SHEE
11-23-2006, 11:17 PM
hey, i thought i saw you with a gun at trike fest, on devils backbone..
my bad, that was brapp shooting up an old car in the woods!

Rm250RF900R
11-24-2006, 12:07 AM
Wow that is really weird. Best of luck to you man.

Billy Golightly
11-24-2006, 12:14 AM
Dang can't even go to school anymore without a smile on your face. Everyone thinks your gonna pull a columbine.

Kintore
11-24-2006, 12:23 PM
Really messed up for sure, our world is too paranoined anymore. But I guess we have to be ................sigh

Mosh
11-24-2006, 01:37 PM
It is because you ride one of them "illegal 3 wheeled things"lol.
that sucks man.that could have turned out to be a real problem,tv news,etc etc.

Kintore
11-24-2006, 01:39 PM
Cops wont tell me who it is, wonder why :twisted:

And I dont even think they are going to search anything about the number, they didnt seem to concerned on who called in, only me.

Mosh
11-24-2006, 01:44 PM
yeah, they wont play around with things like that.unfourtanetly,i am sure you will be under the microscope for a while.make sure you dont do anything wrong.they will prolly follow you around in your car,run your plates all the time,ya know.hate to sound negative,but you better keep real clean for a while.

jason 32
11-24-2006, 01:56 PM
yeas thats bull *Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited*-- false report- now they have you on file- man i would be a pissed off muther###$$
slingin your name through the mud- ruining your future and crap-

hey are you going to run for office now??? lololol