PDA

View Full Version : ? for Timsr

kyle
04-13-2003, 10:15 PM
Timsr,

I was just wondering where around Rittman do you ride. i have a couple places that are good, close to home riding if you are intrested.

Kyle.

TimSr
04-15-2003, 01:08 AM
Im in town, so theres not too much right around here, though Ive been know to hit the tracks every now and then. My brother has small area over in Easton we hit every now and then, but usually we trailer out.

kyle
04-15-2003, 05:41 PM
i live in town also, 3rd st. if you know where that is. but i have a lot of good riding with permission.

TimSr
04-16-2003, 03:51 PM
Thats great. Always looking for places to ride closeby. I live on Salt Court, so I do my tuning test runs down the railroad bed, but if I go at it very long, the cops are bugging me. My brother is the guy on E. Park St with all the rides.

kyle
04-16-2003, 06:52 PM
yeah ive seen your brother out washing and loading his bikes many times, he lives just down the st from me. is salt ct right off of salt st? i am 20 years old by the way if you wanted to know. i just bought a 1986 honda 250sx, its my avitar, not a very good pic though. its a really clean trike. well if you are intrested in the local riding e mail me sometime and i will give you my phone #. we'll talk to ya soon, thanks.

Bill X_R
04-16-2003, 09:54 PM
It's a small world after all....