PDA

View Full Version : picked up this vintage pipe for my quadzilla

03 ORANGE SHEE
11-23-2006, 11:59 PM
its a ct racing pipe, the one that does'nt have the silencer in front of the shifter:wondering , those look really odd. its in great condition for its age, and sounds good compared to the dg and fmf systems i have for it, i still have the trinity outframe for it as well..but its a noisy one!!
even found a oem front bumper thats in real nice shape, i hated that "everyones got one " dg front piece of triangle crap!:lol:

4cylinders
11-24-2006, 12:07 AM
hey, you need a jaws bumper for a zilla.

burnoutboy
11-24-2006, 03:34 PM
Hey Mate,

that is one clean zilla, is she restored??

Bryan Raffa
11-24-2006, 09:22 PM
nice nathen you were not kidding about that pipe! NICE!!
stock bumper makes it look alot cleaner too!

sblt500r
11-24-2006, 10:05 PM
hows that pipe compare to your fmf? i was thinking about getting another pipe, other than my fmf.

i bought a prm bumper, for the same reason, everyone has a dg!

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b317/sblt/lt500r11.jpg

03 ORANGE SHEE
11-25-2006, 12:07 AM
burnoutboy, na i just like oem parts, i tried to put it back oem stock as best i can, i plan to re-do it in the near future, (paint) and oem tires..

sblt500r, its been to wet here to take it for a ride, the expansion part in narrower than the dg of fmf (more top end) the mid sectional is smaller diameter tubing, and the silencer is 12 inches long . i cut 4 inches off my fmf silencer and it woke up the top end alitttle. is sounds nothing like the fmf or dg, has a almost cr250 sound now, with alot more "pinging" now, i need the link to that quadzilla forum im on. i lost it and cant remember the name, thanks, nathan

chris200x
11-25-2006, 12:21 AM
Man both you guys got some killer bikes. Nathan, gotta bring that sucker up to paragon for some rock climbing. :lol: Here's the link you requested. http://s15.invisionfree.com/LT250_LT500HQ/index.php

cody2
11-26-2006, 01:33 PM
hey, you need a jaws bumper for a zilla.

there cool,especialy if you put in a toy baby doll in the mouth and paint the teeth red,thats what i did and it looks sick...his zilla looks almost exactly like mine,same plastics and everything cept for my bumper.I have some custom pipe i got off a guy with another zilla along with a header,im prob going to upgrade,can you get procircut platnum or anything for a zilla?

ive ordered an fmf but im still on the header,what adds most low end power?