PDA

View Full Version : Feels like Washington again!

TrikeKid
11-26-2006, 09:45 PM
Finally got to go riding yesterday after I think month and a half break because of my dad's work truck breaking and him having to work weekends! It sure does feel like Washington again, I was plowing water all day, half the water holes that are always there were twice as deep and had turned into streams, that made it kinda nice because you could actually see bottom, the nastiest one being almost, if not 2 feet deep on the line I ran, I swapped lines before it got to it's deepest, that had to be another 8"-1' deeper. I just wish I could have done the Sno-Seal on my boots before I went, my feet were soaked. Anywho, here's a short vid of my dad on his favorite hill in the whole place, and like always, the camera makes the hill look really easy, my vantage point didn't really show the big rocks in the middle, the stream running down the thing or the 2 foot ledge, but it was shoot it from 6 feet above the trail or stand in the middle of the trail. I appologise for the quality in advance, cheap camera that video is kind of a tacked on feature to, it gets better if you switch to original size)
http://media.putfile.com/Tahuya-Hill-Climb