PDA

View Full Version : trikeless again!

Jim mac
11-26-2006, 10:32 PM
seems its sink or swim. after getting a 200X then 2 250Rs and a oddyssey, they're all gone. Thought of just keeping the 200X after the Rs and oddy got sold, then a guy calls on the oddy, we tell him its gone and asks if I still had the X. They were heading to the dunes on friday and needed a toy for thier daughter, so I figured why not. got 700 for it, had about 520 into it.
Best part of it I cleared my garage out and just bought another el camino, mainly for the muncie 4 speed, but theres enough parts there to pay for itself, and get me the 4 gear for the chevelle for free. Then to top it off a guy called right after I got rid of the X and told me if I come and get it, hes got a 250 something ATC frame with front forks and tire for free. Jim

Cody
11-27-2006, 12:25 AM
Sucks man......... I have been machineless and I dont like it..

Jim mac
11-28-2006, 01:02 AM
well I now own about 1/4 of a trike, just picked up a 85 200X frame with front forks,tire and wheel. all it needs now is the rear suspension, motor,seat, wires, etc. I posted it in the classifieds but think ill keep the forks, I figure the way ive been finding all these ATCs lately, I'll be installing a front suspension on a trike sooner rather than later. Jim

gravelord
11-28-2006, 07:36 AM
my 250R is out of buisness for like a week or two more :(