PDA

View Full Version : Old jesery pics

XTrumpX
12-06-2006, 02:58 PM
I'm looking for old riding jersey pics like jsimonh posted. He's were pretty good for the front shot but I need some clear sleeve shots, like the left side that you can't see in the picture. Maybe some old racing pics from either side so I can make sure I have the right logos and fonts. You can either post them or shoot me an email. I'm looking to get some retro jersey's done in about 2 weeks (hopefully before x-mas)
corvettece@comcast.net

ATC-Eric
12-06-2006, 03:11 PM
Gonna have any for sale?

XTrumpX
12-06-2006, 03:55 PM
Yes I will. Dammit had it posted in another link that I was working on some Jerseys. He's doing a Honda one, I'm looking at a Yamaha first, then a Kaw. They're going to be long sleeves, both light and heavy, and 3/4 sleeve. I may have a problem with the Kaw trying to find a match on the jersey color. But I'm going to try and get as close as I can with the printing on both sides of the sleeves. Need some clear pics to show the exact printing that I would need to do.

ATC-Eric
12-06-2006, 07:20 PM
Im sorry I cant help with pics, but am interested in both a Honda, and Yamaha if quantity availible. Possibly multiples........

XTrumpX
12-06-2006, 11:06 PM
Eric, where in St. L are you located? You have room to store a trike there for about a week or so? I might be buying one near SL but wont be able to get down there for about a week after purchase. Let me know. Also, I will be making multiples, and if I can go to TF, I'll bring some with.

Also, I did receive some scans from a few people, keep them coming. Someone sent me a pic of a Kaw jersey that I remember seeing back in the last 70's, early 80's. That's going to be a good one.

Hey, any interests in golf shirts? Embroidered shirts?

ATC-Eric
12-07-2006, 03:17 AM
Yeah man, I got your back. Im in the west county area, about 20 minutes from Illinios. I will be out of town Dec 16-24 though, if that gets in the way.

If I do help you out like that, you should come prepared to ride. St. Joe is about an hour away from me.

If the date gets in the way, let me know. Theres another couple members round here that would be happy to assist Im sure.

XTrumpX
12-07-2006, 03:21 AM
It would almost be a in and out drive there. I don't have much free time right now... maybe more in the spring. The bike I'm looking at now needs some work so riding it might not be an option. I'd be up for coming down there in the next few months when things slow down up here. If I did get something, it would be within the next week. And hey, if I get one that can drive, you'd be more then welcome to take it out and test it for me. Just don't hand me a pile of metal when I show...LOL