PDA

View Full Version : any Rhino owners??

weed
12-09-2006, 03:52 AM
im trying to convince my friend of getting some better performance out of his rhino. its got 27'' vamps on it, and we snorkled the gear box (intake and exhaust). That was done for all the water and mud we go through.

Performance wise, whats the cheapest way, most reliable, cost friendly????
any ideas guys, CDI boxes, what do ya'll think, bigger carb?????

i am searching the net on hot rodding these rhino's but i figured i would ask here also. BTW it is a fun machine, even though its not on 3:w00t:

MIK6
12-09-2006, 12:35 PM
Try kimmer250r. I know he has a Rhino and I know he has done quite a bit of work to it. I can say from riding in his and driving it that it is an AWSOME ATV!!!
If the trails here could accept it I would have 1 myself.

MIK6 / Mike

MTS
12-10-2006, 11:12 PM
Depends How much $$ you want to spend, with the big 27's they like the clutch kit, pipe, Juice box CDI box Peps them up a bit, Ditch the stock Air box system...horribly Restricted. If you wana spend a little more, They like the Cam's, Of course a 686 Big bore Is a good overall powergain too, Still dont beat the Supercharger for 3 grand tho......!!! nothing like 65hp 4wd Drift on dry concreate.....GIT IT RAAAAG!!:beer

weed
12-11-2006, 04:30 AM
so many different CDI boxes to buy, which one is best, and why????

Aussieduner
12-11-2006, 05:35 AM
I have heard Honda will have a new machine to rival the Rhino perhaps next year,maybe a new type of Pilot.

Aussie