PDA

View Full Version : inconsiderate people!

longbedGTs
12-10-2006, 09:24 PM
What a sick world we live in. When will people realize they ARENT the center of the universe? Im talking about my neighbor. In the last couple months, hes somehow assumed the whole neighborhood likes to hear his band play. I wont even mention the time I ran outside to see what was wrong, then realized it was just his lead singer "singing". I thought a cat and dog got into it. Woops! You didnt hear that from me! :lol:
Anyway, Ive been putting up with them playing at all hours of the night for the past couple months, and today I came home tired from the work week-end, with a splitting headache. So much for sleep right? I tried.
Usually, Id be over there spectating, but enough is enough. After a not-so-calm talk with his wife, I called the police department to see if theres some kind of noise ordinance. There is, but it doesnt go into effect until 12am! So much for country living, huh? :mad:
Earplugs? Cant sleep with them. TV on all night? Hate wasting electricity and it doesnt work anyway. All I have that works is a desktop fan. I have a constant ringing in my ears(tenitis), so a low tone works best. NOT a bass guitar!! :mad:
/rant

SYKO
12-10-2006, 09:26 PM
lol, I knew Earl would finnaly get to you!!!! muahahahahhaa!!!

85hondaatc125m
12-10-2006, 09:59 PM
Hum...do you think from the roof of your house a sniper rifle might be able to reach the lead singer? But on a serious note try and wait till they play after 12 and make sure the cops come ASAP!

SYKO
12-10-2006, 10:03 PM
lol, I talked to Earl he said there going to start playing again at 2am

longbedGTs
12-10-2006, 10:06 PM
Hum...do you think from the roof of your house a sniper rifle might be able to reach the lead singer? But on a serious note try and wait till they play after 12 and make sure the cops come ASAP!

Believe me when I say 'I plan to!' (not deliberately waiting for them to play past 12...just if I get woken up by their noise)
FYI, they think the ordinance starts at 10pm. Thats better, but 10 is still too late IMO. Maybe Im just getting old? IDK, but will think about it in the morning.
...making a 2nd attempt at some Z's

SYKO
12-10-2006, 10:07 PM
your getting old!!!??wtf??!?! Im older than you!!!!wth!?!?!?so I'm getting anchient?

traxxasx
12-10-2006, 10:23 PM
pull the silencer off your big red and ride it in your yard for how eer long they play for. i bet they would get pissed when all the hear is poop pop pop pop bang bang bang.

deathman53
12-10-2006, 10:37 PM
Is his band good atleast?????? j/k I feel your pain. Don't take the silencer off your big red, it will just make us look worse.

russell56443
12-10-2006, 10:56 PM
I like traxxasx idea!! lol
They have to sleep sometime so wait till there in bed(people in bands usually sleep in late)and build a shed,ride your wheelers,reroof your house what ever it takes to annoy the s**t out of them!!!

danteross77
12-11-2006, 04:44 AM
I used to have a simular problem with my neighbor, so I started doing all my yard work at sunrise on sunday before service. I always started with the gas weedeater and toped it off with the gas blower. When he aproached me about it, I told him I didn't appreiciate his racket either and calmly told him def leppard broke up, lose the mullet, your 45 freakin years old, if you haven't became a rock star yet give it up you suck. Well it got a little tense, but eventually a mutual respect was acheived. He still has the mullet though, but when it starts getting late he kepps the noise down

longbedGTs
12-11-2006, 10:13 AM
lol! I could just ride the M around. It has a badly rusted out muffler that sounds like a straight pipe.
Of course Im not serious, I respect my neighbors enough NOT to make racket past dark. Have I done it before? Yes, but NOT into the night for hours on end....noise ordinance or not.
After all, they did stop...this time. Ill have to see how it goes this week. They usually like to flare up the nights before I have to work.(weekends)
OTOH, I did manage 11 hours of sleep. :w00t:

TrikeKid
12-11-2006, 10:29 AM
Just walk over one night (act like you're sleep walking) and kick whoever owns the house right straight square in the balls. Repeat till desired effect is achieved.