PDA

View Full Version : ho ho ho''

digity x
12-11-2006, 03:14 PM
no its not santa but it should be cause i have been very nice this year and treated myself to a another new part for my quad. first it was the aarms then axle now its my carb hope the mrs clause wont find out ooffffffff'' she mite put me on a strick diet of no shopping for myself. merry xmas everybody.:beer

devildog_0431
12-11-2006, 11:11 PM
LOL......u got the one part she can't notice when she looks at the quad, good job, way to sneek it in there. So u get a bigger carb and jets ? Wonder if she would notice a difference if she rode it and started askin u questions ? HMMM

Merry X-MAS top all !

digity x
12-12-2006, 07:34 AM
i dont think she would want to ride that beast, i would be afraid for her hahahaa or afraid for the hospital bills. she mite want to stick to the lt250es thats more her speed. and im sure there will be a big difference in power with this carb.

scooterroo
12-12-2006, 09:24 AM
hahahaha, biffers riding the r, lol. dude, plus you put on the carb shield we are designing on it, she wont be able to get a good looksy at it anyways. i started the prototype lastnight using the blasters stock carb, oh yeahi was bored. think its going to work!!! good deal on the carb. i wish christmas would get here and be done with already, i want to get back to getting parts, and get the masta blasta back up and running. ting ting!!!!!