PDA

View Full Version : This is Why!!!!!

NewOldSchool
12-14-2006, 01:34 PM
i currently work at a dune buggy shop making $8.00 per hour....ok not dune buggies but more like the bigger go-carts and those cheapass quads from china.....occationally customers come in with quads and three-wheelers for me to work on......like i said, all the cheap brands like Roketa and LTS and mountaineer.......wierd stuff, just like the the jap junk.....just worse......anyways, i had the misfortune of fixing a little kawasaki KFX80 clone.....yeah clone......it was a 90 pinger with the CVT drive.........this thing was way too fast for little kids......i finished working on it and the POS started gettin squirrily on me....started swerveing to the left and right..........i over corrected i myass got thrown about 20 feet hitting my head(no helmet) gashing open my arm, road rash on my left side and the skin worn on my knees all the way to the bone........and they say quads are safer than trikes......HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA........this is the ONLY wreck i have ever had on any vehicle......AND IT WAS ON A QUAD!yeah.......go ahead...laugh all you want to.....its funny.......

brapp
12-14-2006, 02:23 PM
lol it is kinda funny i udid the same thign btu i was screwign around doing wheelies on a lil 50 lol and got really swuirliy and fliped it at full speed lol