PDA

View Full Version : Got my little guy a Kitty Cat.

Jason Hall
12-17-2006, 08:57 PM
I just got my youngest boy a Kitty Cat. I did'nt remember how small these things really are. Runs great & not a bad price. Now If we could get a little snow, that would be sweet but It's not lookin like It for a while.

gravelord
12-17-2006, 09:59 PM
i absolutely HATE cats... but that little snow mobile is rad! lol sorry i had to be a nut.

brapp
12-17-2006, 10:10 PM
hey if you ever want to sellit or get the lil guy on a trike let me know. i would die to have another one . i had one of them befor emy atc70 lol i wa son it at 2 years old lol

Bryan Raffa
12-17-2006, 10:54 PM
hey if you ever want to sellit or get the lil guy on a trike let me know. i would die to have another one . i had one of them befor emy atc70 lol i wa son it at 2 years old lol

sell it??? you kidding me..... L@@K AT HIS SMILE!!!!:w00t:

russell56443
12-18-2006, 05:25 AM
Lucky little boy!!
Im looking for a ATC70 for my grand kids(I know,Im 40 but my better halfs a little older) :0)
We dont have snow either :0(
Im ready for a winter for the first time since I moved here and nothing,I was putting headers on my truck with snow on my back last year and it was early November????????

Jason Hall
12-18-2006, 07:52 AM
I'm not a big Arctic cat fan either, but these are the coolest little things.

Brapp, I probly wont sell It, but I will keep my eyes pealed for one for Ya. Bryan's right, The little guy would freak If I sold It. I'm gettin ready to put some wheels on the front If we don't get some snow :lol: He wants to ride It.

Chevy200s
12-18-2006, 01:52 PM
Nice sled! he looks pretty happy doesnt he, haha. i remember wanting one of those so bad as a kid, but we didnt have enough money to get one. Now I'm 21 and I have about 10 snowmobiles, haha. watch out you dont get him addicted, haha. hope we get some snow soon so he can take it out for a spin

sandpuppi101
12-19-2006, 08:55 AM
My daughter had one of those ,and I remember digging a track around the house because the snow was so deep ,the machine was so close to the ground that it just pushed and all I ever heard was ,"Dad it won't move,or I'm stuck", but she enjoyed it and I needed the workout,LOL. I had the wheel kit too, but I just could'nt take it ,her riding in the driveway and me hearing stones hitting the chasis!! I am hoping for snow here also,I am getting ready for my wintersports too.We kept our Kitty Kat in the family for the kids as they get older , as well as getting them on ATC 70's. Look at that smile , how could you sell that machine!!!

ride_red_95
03-02-2007, 10:15 PM
that thing looks cool..what size is the motor?

scottyms
03-02-2007, 11:11 PM
your boy will love it. i have a 77 kitty for my boys, and thats all they want to do when it snows, when it snows being the problem. if i can give you a little advise on it . first off buy a lift kit for it, there are a couple different guys peddling them on ebay, the guy that sells a kit with the front spindles and the track plates makes a sweet kit and helps a ton in snow more than 3" deep. and second dont bother with the wheel kit they drive like crap on the grass, and your boy, if he's any thing like mine, will rub down everything in his way. other wise have fun, ours will even pull my butt around. if you need any help with it pm me.

scotty

Derek
03-03-2007, 09:42 PM
ride_red_95 that thing looks cool..what size is the motor?

IM PRETTY SHURE IT IS A 60CC

Jason Hall
03-04-2007, 12:13 AM
Yes It Is a 60. It will pull me around though as scottyms said, pretty amazing.

RedRider_AK
04-29-2007, 06:53 PM
The Kitty Cats had a 60cc 2-stroke engine, but it was crippled by a single-speed clutch.