PDA

View Full Version : Hey swinehart, are you interested?

kimmer250r
10-20-2002, 02:14 AM
Hey John,
I asked howdy and he said maybe, but to ask you too. I have 4 trikes in really rough shape I want to get rid of to get money to rebuild my R motor. A 110 that runs good, but looks bad and needs a new shifter rod..it works, but the splined end is broke off. A 200s that looks about like howdy's wrecker quad....its has alot missing, but we did get it to run a coupe of times..it smoked enough to kill everything in 10 miles and sparks were flying from the motor somewhere..lol.. A 90 with the motor, but needs a carb and some other stuff. And a 125cc yamaha that needs a ton too..it is basically the frame, motor, carb, plastic gas tank, forks, handlebars, headlight and axle..I don't think it has a front tire and front axle. I still have to get the yamaha from a guy down the road. I'm also throwing in a bunch of venison! That's the real selling point..lol.. Just letting you know in case you're interested.. Later John!

Also got a 87 polaris 600 snowmobile that runs, has a comet clutch, studed track, but needs a hood and windshield.

Howdy
10-20-2002, 09:46 AM
I talked to Kimmer last night for about 1 1/2 hrs. His R needs motor work before he can ride. Thus the reason he is selling these 4 machines.

kimmer250r
10-20-2002, 08:31 PM
I'll get some pics to ya again Howdy of the 4 trikes. I talked to the kid with the yamaha and he said I could have it. And if John does haul them for ya, I think I have some venison for both and maybe a little salmon for ya john..

OldSchoolin86
10-20-2002, 08:53 PM
Kimmer, can you get me a pic and price on the sled? No promises but I might be interested.

kimmer250r
10-21-2002, 07:16 AM
Hey oldschoolin,
I'll get some pics today of the sled and I'd like to get $800 out of it..thats neg. though. I'll let ya know more tonight. Later!