PDA

View Full Version : Damn New Quad is Pissin me off

Meat-BoX
12-20-2006, 06:12 PM
Its almost 50 degrees today and so I want to go ride. I get home and hear some Quads ripping up the track that has been getting ripped up near my house. I was looking forward to making some new spots on the track for my Tecate in the spring. I get home and have to Pump up the front tire. Damn stock rims and tires sux. Rim hit a rock and i've been through 3 tires allready and I just got her in April. Then I hit the Electric start and the battery dies. Im so pissed. So I get out the trickle charger and start doing all of that. Its been over an hour and she still wont start and the Quads went blowing past my House while im trying to Start a New Quad with about 400 miles on her. Now im freaking. Im in the process of getting a new rim and tire package from "ATV TIRES PLUS" on E-Bay. He beat the dealer by a little more than $300 and I know people who have bought from him. They say he is great. Im mad because of the junk they put on my Quad and now the battery is dead after less than a year. Anyways I figured I better vent here instead of smashing my quad. I tried to pull start it but pulling over a 700cc motor is impossible. I have no clue why suzuki even bothered with that. Damn near ripped my arm out. I just want to ride. Waaaaaaaaaaaaa

wheelie king
12-20-2006, 07:08 PM
There-there now, Mr. Meat.

For sure, I know what you mean by the pull start. I had the same thing happen on my Suzuki Vinson after about 18 months, the battery died. and it takes some serious codds to pull start that sucker. However, I did it. \

Have you had the valves adjusted???? The manual says it should be done at the first service. I put like 60 hours on mine before I did it, and then NEVER had to push the starter button for more than 1 second, and that sucker would fire quick.

Let us know what happens.

MTS
12-21-2006, 12:34 AM
That a Black Kingquad by chance? There was a recall on a batch of black one's from suzuki, There was a Connector No quite pluged in from the factory, Would cause the battry not to charge fully, Also......them EFI quads are Known for runnin though battry's specially if you run em real low or dead, Replaced Hundred's of em.....Wouldnt matter if you could pull start it anyway, It wouldnt run with a Dead battry, No Juice=No Injector's, But common now....there not THAT hard to pull ;)