PDA

View Full Version : prototype atc 500x, comments

tecat-z
12-21-2006, 06:20 PM
Has anyone seen the supposed prototype atc 500x on ebay. To me this looks like mostly a 83-85 200x cosmetically grafted to a frame of unknown origin. No link suspension like a 200x with a works non ressy shock on it. There is no way honda did this kind of sloppy work even on a prototype. Look at the rake on that thing, can you say chopper. Handling would be atrocious. By 85 honda knew how to build ATCs and this is not an atc that would showcase their latest developments in trickery. This is a SCAM. I can guarantee any prototypes were closely guarded and promptly destroyed after testing. If there were three built as this guy claims, then it would be even easier for them to keep track of them. I believe the Coeshow already addressed this topic. He would know, not this clown. I hope we are all smart enough on this board to see this for what it is. :crazy:

Howdy
12-21-2006, 06:30 PM
Ebay goes in the ebay forum. I moved this thread there. If you do a search you will see this has been talked about and a lot of opions have been stated.
Howdy

tecat-z
12-21-2006, 07:46 PM
Ok, I just realized that. Sorry, dont usually go into ebay discussion.