PDA

View Full Version : "Old" Honda 125cc Quad Info............

bigreddaddy
12-22-2006, 01:43 AM
Hey fellas, there is a guy offering to give me, in his words, "an old honda 125cc" 4-wheeler. It doesn't run currently, and in overall decent shape. He said it ran when they put it up (don't know how long).

Can someone post a pic of a quad that they think this might be, or some info on it. Would it be a TRX?

thefox
12-22-2006, 11:28 PM
Sounds like a Honda TRX 125. Electric start, (I think it has reverse), no suspension, normanly very reliable machines. They are a small frame quad that you can beat on it it will keep going. I had a friend with one that I rode a few times, the biggest downsides were the no suspension and it was slow, but what do you expect for a 125. Fun machines.

Tri-ZNate
12-23-2006, 12:16 AM
a kid at school brought in a trx125and basically left it outside for kids to steal parts off of so he didnt have to work on it. Really pissed me off, but that has suspension in front with the rigged rear

SYKO
12-23-2006, 11:57 AM
heres one for yea! back about 15 years ago a kid that lives nearbuy had one and he used to ride and follow us on our mucho faster stuff but he would still keep goin, it got sunk a few times, also it took a hit from a chevy truck and lived to ride again, tough little machines for sure

bigreddaddy
12-24-2006, 11:33 PM
Thanks fellas. Hopefully I'll get it and make another runner for my son.