PDA

View Full Version : St anthony , Idaho Sand dune riding today .

boneidaho
10-19-2002, 11:59 PM
I met up with MT350X today, and 3 other friend's of his. He's a very kind person, and I was impressed with the maturity of the 4 of them. I'd go ridding with them anyday. First 3wheelerworld member I've met, and the ride was GREAT !!!! They brought 2-250R's, 1-350X, and I think it was a Banshee, not sure. Weather was perfect, and yes, we did take picture's. Only we both had pocket camera's, so we'll be getting the picture's scaned. I really liked ridding his 350X. 250R was fun to ride to, but I fell partial to the 350X. Those guy's are ridding tomorrow, then I'm sure we'll be hearing from MT350X. :clap :D Those dune's here where I live are VERY high, and steep. We figured that one of them was 100 yard's or more high. Later

MT350X
10-21-2002, 02:39 PM
We didn't make the Ashton ride on Sunday..... two more guys came down from Montana and so we rode the sand again on Sunday. Rode 50 miles on Sunday out there..... but was great weather for ridding!! Was great to meet Boneidaho and see his Mint 200X's.... he has two of them that look factory new. I'll be dropping off the film to get delveloped then I'll post some pictures. The sand down there is amazing!!