PDA

View Full Version : are you ready for TRIKE FEST 2007???

03 ORANGE SHEE
01-02-2007, 09:41 PM
right around the corner..
it will be here and gone just like the holidays:lol:

Kintore
01-02-2007, 09:46 PM
All set brother, just add beer lol!

how about you?

Yamahondaman
01-02-2007, 09:46 PM
am i ready ............................ YES !!!! ALCOHOLIC HILL ................AGAIN !!
5.5 Month's People ............ LET'S ........... GIT IT !!!! :w00t:

jsimonh
01-02-2007, 09:50 PM
I'm laying the ground work with my "old lady" to see if I can get away to go this year:D . It sure will be a long haul from SW Oklahoma if I can, but it would be worth it to get to meet alot of you guys.:beer

Yamahondaman
01-02-2007, 09:53 PM
i can tell that this THREAD is gonna go .................. B I G !!!!! :w00t:

longbedGTs
01-02-2007, 10:09 PM
If I can hitch a ride up there with syk, Im there! Hopefully I'll have something good by then. :twisted:

sandpuppi101
01-02-2007, 10:18 PM
Yeah I'm looking forward to this year, planning on bringing more trikes this year,one to go to the shower ,one to get ice ,one to race Brapp and Tim in the little moto X race and one that I am planning to build just for the event!! Can't see where it could be funner than last year but chances are it will be a better time!!

Yamahondaman
01-02-2007, 10:30 PM
If I can hitch a ride up there with syk, Im there! Hopefully I'll have something good by then. :twisted:
"GIT" Something !!! PARTY,PARTY,PARTY !!!! :w00t:

Louis Mielke
01-02-2007, 10:31 PM
I've already taken the time off, trying to get another truck lined up and then its kinda touch and go getting the bikes ready. man I got so much stuff to fix/finish!

Aussieduner
01-02-2007, 10:58 PM
Im coming to the US for 1 month,got a wedding in San Dimas California to attend,Trike Fest and Vegas and lots more stuff to do...yeeeeha...oh Mrs Aussieduner is coming to.

seadoo650
01-02-2007, 11:01 PM
Been ready since last years ended. Got a little to do to finish up the 350x and then really tear into the MX project. The racer X is all ready to go (and it's way faster than last year). Better start saving my change now to put in the tank and for brews.:beer

Hey Charlie, bring the chain again this year in case I get stuck. I'm bringing the Big Mac truck again. OHHH YEAAA BABY:w00t:

Chevy200s
01-02-2007, 11:27 PM
from experience there are plenty of trikes for responsible board member such as your self.
Also ,,, you ain't gonna starve or go with out drink either ,,,.
john

Yup, this year I'm bringing at least 4 trikes for myself and I plan on having a spare for anyone who doesnt have one, so let me know! As far as the eatin and drinkin, stop by the NY triker and friends camp, lots of food and drink and great people to talk to.

Anyways, back to the subject of the thread, I am totally excited about trikefest. Klondike1020 and I are totally committed to going, and we've got about 6 other people that want to come as well. And this year we've got a new diesel atv hauler, no more breakin down in the over loaded s10:lol:

Bringing the klt 110 as my campsite cruiser, the 200s for the poker run, the 250R for my pathetic attempt at the MX races haha, and if its done my project atc 480 for the drag races.

heres a few pics I had lyin around

to sum it all up, cant freakin wait till Trike Fest 07:Bounce :Bounce

mnnmaz
01-02-2007, 11:33 PM
Im kind of new to this form (little over a month) where is trikefest 07? I would like to go if possible, im in AZ so reading a little its on the east coast???

Chevy200s
01-02-2007, 11:38 PM
Hi! its at a park called Haspin Acres in Laurel Indiana, its a blast you should definitly go. And its not just east coasters, I probably didnt even meet half the people that went and I can think of a few that traveled pretty far. the more the better!:Bounce

heres the brochure for last years events:
http://www.3wheelerworld.com/TF06Brochure.pdf

dizasterzrfun69
01-02-2007, 11:38 PM
Im kind of new to this form (little over a month) where is trikefest 07? I would like to go if possible, im in AZ so reading a little its on the east coast???

Its in Laurel Indiana at haspin acres http://haspinacres.com/

MIK6
01-03-2007, 12:19 AM
P3 is set for the poker run loaner. 350X is set for a loaner as well. I will be riding the Scat Tracker in the poker run this year!!! I am waiting on the 300 kit for the 87 T3, as soon as I get it in hand the 86 T3 rider (twin to the 87) goes back together. I am going to run the 87's top end on the 86, thats the hold up everything else is ready on the 86. Going to bring the Prairie 700 again as a mud/work ATV. Just need to get to work on the TF07 toy and I'll be all set.

MIK6 / Mike

Howdy
01-03-2007, 08:36 AM
I'm not even partially ready. With the way "Personal" things are going right now it don't look good for me to even be there.
Howdy

mywifeknowseverything
01-03-2007, 08:44 AM
Hey Nathan!!!! Ill just bring your Parts with me....It will save on Shipping:Bounce

Im Ready....Just need to get the Ticket...The Wifey gave me the "Go Ahead":D

tecat-z
01-03-2007, 07:40 PM
Howdy, there's still over 5 months before tf07. I'm confident you can sort out most of your (personal) things in that time. I'm sure everyone wants you there since you are one of the founders of this action packed weekend and an all around nice guy. I made tf-05,06 and 07 and a guarantee. Try and remember what it took in the beginning to get it started and with less than steller numbers of attendees, and look at the event it has now become! Many of us are already itching for that weekend to come. And your a HUGE part of that. Good luck and hope to see you there.

brapp
01-03-2007, 08:19 PM
well i ahev to get a few jobs together so i can get soemmoney together btu i will definitly be there but i amnot gonna bring a smany trikes this year. but if mwke needs a bike i ahve my tri-z i offered to let him use last year but he didnt comeout.
but i am plannign on just the 450r, 350x, 110 , drag r and mabey the super secret project lol

Howdy
01-03-2007, 08:38 PM
Howdy, there's still over 5 months before tf07. I'm confident you can sort out most of your (personal) things in that time. I'm sure everyone wants you there since you are one of the founders of this action packed weekend and an all around nice guy. I made tf-05,06 and 07 and a guarantee. Try and remember what it took in the beginning to get it started and with less than steller numbers of attendees, and look at the event it has now become! Many of us are already itching for that weekend to come. And your a HUGE part of that. Good luck and hope to see you there.

Thanks for the vote of confidence, how ever you have no idea the issues I am facing. I can garuntee it's going to get a lot worse before it gets better.
Howdy

smyers33
01-03-2007, 08:44 PM
Me and my bro will more than likely be there. New comers to TF hope the innitiation(sp?) isn't too bad. lol I can't imagine what it's going to be like, but from what i've heard it's just sweet. Also looking forward to meeting a lot of ya'll!!!

03 ORANGE SHEE
01-03-2007, 10:43 PM
Hey Nathan!!!! Ill just bring your Parts with me....It will save on Shipping:Bounce

Im Ready....Just need to get the Ticket...The Wifey gave me the "Go Ahead":D

you part WHORE!and whats up with the "shes letting me go thingy??:lol:
ronnie, i want to see this thread get BIGGER than a raffa drag bike thread:w00t: , or one of chrisr200x pa. riding threads:beer

Billy Golightly
01-03-2007, 11:08 PM
Yeah I am. Infact, Oh hell yeah I am!

Bryan Raffa
01-03-2007, 11:11 PM
you part WHORE!and whats up with the "shes letting me go thingy??:lol:
ronnie, i want to see this thread get BIGGER than a raffa drag bike thread:w00t: , or one of chrisr200x pa. riding threads:beer

Im not done with that thred yet!!!!:lol: :naughty:

TRITecate350
01-04-2007, 12:30 AM
I cant wait... gonna get there earlier and stay later. Of course my trikes are not ready yet:( Darn turbine engine keeps lockin up on me.....

Bryan Raffa
01-04-2007, 12:32 AM
ha ha thats good try jet fuel they dont like pump gas!

Tri-ZNate
01-04-2007, 12:47 AM
Hitchin a ride with Brapp. Gotta ride in Style!

thefox
01-04-2007, 01:28 AM
Trikes are just about ready. The questions for me are will I have the money to go (without having to sell a trike), will I have a tow vehicle (again, without having to sell a trike), and most importantly will I have the time off. With any luck I will find an internship this summer and I will already be needing to take a week off at the end of May for a trip to Cali. Anybody know of a place hiring engineers for the summer that gives time off for 3 wheeler conventions? lol

85deathride
01-04-2007, 01:58 AM
Hey guys, I'm new t the forum....is there a date set for 07TF yet?

thanks!!

Derrick Adams
01-04-2007, 06:36 AM
As of right now, I don't even have a trike. I have a frame and a front wheel sitting in the middle of Michigan. But 5 months is a long time away.

Jason Hall
01-04-2007, 07:22 AM
Wow I'm not even close to ready. A couple are ready, But still alot to do. Need the 500 ready for the drags. Also lots to do on the MX ride. Finish the little guys 60. Put a 86 200x together for the wife. Will probly be workin on em all night the night before trikefest again this year. So many Trikes so little time.

Bryan Raffa
01-04-2007, 08:59 AM
everythings ready but the drag bike, pickin up my truck today fromm gettin the frame straited...right on schedule!!!!:beer

SYKO
01-04-2007, 09:43 AM
I should be there, with about 12 or more machines, thank god for haveing a diesel longbed truck and a large car hauler!!!

atctim
01-04-2007, 10:27 AM
I am not even close to being ready. If it's the same as the last two years, I'll be out in the garage until midnight for the whole week before TF07.

Nah - I am actually cutting back this year - not bringing as many trikes as last year - plus most of the ones I am bringing need nothing as of now - however, there is alot of ride time between now nad then - LOL - lots of time to BREAK STUFF!

Howdy, you'll be in our prayers - hope the personal stuff works out as you make trikefest what it is- you da man there - even on crutches last year, your presence is a must!

Groundworx
01-04-2007, 07:46 PM
I'm laying the ground work with my "old lady" to see if I can get away to go this year:D . It sure will be a long haul from SW Oklahoma if I can, but it would be worth it to get to meet alot of you guys.:beer

I am going to try to make it this years as well. Not sure I can get off work or not. If I am, we might can meet up and roll up there together.

Howdy, even if I don't make it, I hope you are able to. I don't think TrikeFest would be right without you. Best of luck....

350Xhilaration
01-04-2007, 11:34 PM
Gotta put a clutch in the banshee (parts in a bag hanging on the X handlebars)

I might put OEM fibers back in the X before TF...really not liking the Vesrah disks I put in 2 years ago.

Other than that...I should be there.

fox...check with www.ctc.com for internships. Not sure in W. PA you are. They're in Johnstown.

Bryan Raffa
02-03-2007, 12:18 PM
REAL CLOSE... tires for the truck.. put the 490 together...thats it

erectordale
02-03-2007, 01:34 PM
trying too get things ready as we speak .

Billy Golightly
02-03-2007, 02:05 PM
Errrm, I'm getting there I guess. I don't know if the Z is going to come this year or not. I haven't even touched it since last year :(

Bryan Raffa
02-03-2007, 03:00 PM
Errrm, I'm getting there I guess. I don't know if the Z is going to come this year or not. I haven't even touched it since last year :(

Billy you should turn that Z into a show Queen for as mutch as ya ride it!:naughty:

Billy Golightly
02-03-2007, 03:11 PM
I just really need to totally tear it down and re-do everything on it. Because under the cool stuff on it, its a really old worn and clapped out pos that I pulled out of a trash pile :lol: Some day.

Tri-Z 250
02-06-2007, 12:06 PM
Looking to meet fellow 3ww riders near N.E. Ohio to ride/travel along with. I'd like to make TF 07' but I have NO friends with 3wheels. I've got my own transportation I just can't go solo. Wanna help PM me. I finally after almost 10yrs off his trike have my O.G. triker bro back. We restored two machines for him in the last 3 months. The 85' 350X turned out great, there was no need for a complete restro at this point....tooo cleean. The other is a two wheeled CR 250 that got the same treatment plus, as the X. Now since this last post I've picked up an 851/2 black beauty 250 Z. I hate to choose but the parts fund has taken a big dent. So maybe the 85' or the 86' which ever is most cost effective. I look forward to meeting you all.

pickleweasel_00
03-05-2007, 01:58 AM
Hey guys, I'm new t the forum....is there a date set for 07TF yet?

thanks!!
yeah, i think i deleted my pm with all the info :wondering dates?

SpeedBump
03-06-2007, 11:37 PM
No Trike, T4 has NO compression...worn the poor thing out. Conversion 90% parted out. new 450 STILL not here.

Hmmm, 5 months...NO PROBLEM!

New topend for the T4, New KXF450, another GREEN project finished the night before leaving for TF. Git it RAGGz!

Howdy, best wishes and if ya make it, great, if not, we'll ALL be thinkin bout ya.

SPECK
03-16-2007, 10:56 AM
Does anyone have pics. of last years event?

I never got to see any.

And I am going this year.

kb200x
03-16-2007, 03:26 PM
It's getting about that time and again I'm not even close :lol:

350x
new rim's are on
rear spacers are on
front master cylinder has been bead blasted
kicker has been blasted
front forks and triple tree have been blasted and ready to be put back on.
Side case's have been bead blasted and polished
Oil leak is fixed! ole smokey won't smoke anymore :w00t:
welded the head light shell with a woodburner and zip ties ::D burnt the piss out of my fingers :twisted:
new exhaust will be here Tuesday
seat will be back from the Mosh's next week

200x
rear shock needs replaced
the mount on supertrapp need to be welded back on
change sprockets and chain

auto X
will probably not be ready :(

atc 110
ready! :w00t:

Atc 70
Not going to make it in 07 :(

If I can just get the 350 back together and the 200x ready I'll be happy!

hadar
03-22-2007, 10:35 PM
I really want to go this year. It's gona be hard to get away from work in June for me. I'm going to try though. Still got to get a few things in order but other then that it's a 6hr drive for me. Think I can get 2 trikes in the back of a pickup truck? I will likely have to pull the carrier and axle off of one of them to make em fit. Do you have to make reservations with haspen or can you just show up?

Aussieduner
03-23-2007, 03:31 AM
Im heading to the US June 10 and will be staying 1 month only big problem i have is that i have to be back in California on the Saturday of Trike Fest for a wedding of a family friend so i will miss the presentation night,had an awesome time last year and took out the farthest travelled trophy ! anyway looks like i will be going to Ohio first earlier in the week and getting picked up by 3Leggeddog like last year and arriving on the Tuesday or Wednesday.Im really hanging to see the guys again,Speedbump,Charlie,Dawn & Ric,Derick,Rhuel and all the gang who made me feel so welcome i cant believe its almost been a year !

Aussieduner

PS
Free "How to speak Australian" lesson's available at Trike Fest 07 !

kb200x
03-23-2007, 11:33 AM
I really want to go this year. It's gona be hard to get away from work in June for me. I'm going to try though. Still got to get a few things in order but other then that it's a 6hr drive for me. Think I can get 2 trikes in the back of a pickup truck? I will likely have to pull the carrier and axle off of one of them to make em fit. Do you have to make reservations with haspen or can you just show up?

You don't need reservations just show up. Where abouts in Ill are you located? I may have room for another trike on the trailer? Im pretty close to southern Illinois. 6 hours? Probably not close enough for me to help? Someone probably can help you out thats close?
:beer

J.D.
03-23-2007, 02:11 PM
For all of you who remember me, I'll be here this year. Ol Waterpumper gonna pick me up along the way. Don't have any trikes, but I got my YZ490 I'm bringin. Can't wait to see everybody and have a good time.

hadar
03-23-2007, 02:28 PM
You don't need reservations just show up. Where abouts in Ill are you located? I may have room for another trike on the trailer? Im pretty close to southern Illinois. 6 hours? Probably not close enough for me to help? Someone probably can help you out thats close?
:beer

I'm in NW IL. I would take all of them if I could but 2 should be enough. I want to take my r and 84kxt. If I get my project done by then I might just take 2 t3's. Thanks for the offer I'm putting in for the vacation days right now. I really don't want to take a trailer after watching the tf05 dvd. I just want a 4wd pickup.:lol:

*UPDATE*
I'm Going!
Just got vacation approval.
Unless something terrible pops up, I will see you all in IN. :beer

T3 LOPES
03-23-2007, 08:31 PM
I'm in NW IL. I would take all of them if I could but 2 should be enough. I want to take my r and 84kxt. If I get my project done by then I might just take 2 t3's. Thanks for the offer I'm putting in for the vacation days right now. I really don't want to take a trailer after watching the tf05 dvd. I just want a 4wd pickup.:lol:

*UPDATE*
I'm Going!
Just got vacation approval.
Unless something terrible pops up, I will see you all in IN. :beer

Sweet! more T3s . Happy to see more team green coming out . Lopes:beer

Russell 350X
03-26-2007, 09:46 PM
Just about ready, got the time off work, need to save money tho, get my exaust ordered this weekend and some other stuff.

Murph
03-30-2007, 12:37 AM
I'm wantin to come this year, but I'd have to find somebody to ride up with. I don't wanna drive 5 hours by myself. Anybody from SW Indiana area that has a little extra room?

kb200x
03-30-2007, 12:46 PM
I'm wantin to come this year, but I'd have to find somebody to ride up with. I don't wanna drive 5 hours by myself. Anybody from SW Indiana area that has a little extra room?

Where ya at Murph? I may be able to help you out. What all are you wanting to take? I may have room for a trike or two?

PM sent ;)

sledman#1
04-03-2007, 08:10 PM
yea as long as i can get the money, i will be there with hondaatc185s200e, irvsledman, and those guys, they said it was a blast last year so hopfully i can come this year

ATC-Eric
04-20-2007, 12:33 AM
I cant freakin wait to go!!!!!!!

Tri-Z is almost done, and the X is ready to go!!!!

See you all there. :beer :beer :beer :beer :beer :beer

CorbinKale
04-23-2007, 08:56 PM
Well, it is close enough to judge my finacial situation with regards to TF'07. I won't be able to swing it this year. I had such a great time in '06, too. Hope to see you all in '08.

seadoo650
04-23-2007, 09:01 PM
Well, it is close enough to judge my finacial situation with regards to TF'07. I won't be able to swing it this year. I had such a great time in '06, too. Hope to see you all in '08.

WHAT?? That means we'll have to get our own wood. Man sorry to hear about this. I was just thinkin' about you the other day and was hoping to see you again this year. The OTC camp won't be the same.

O.K. you're on for 08.

dizasterzrfun69
04-23-2007, 09:08 PM
my 85R project is at least a month or 2 away from completion, my 350x is in pieces all over my garage, my 310 is getting work done to it and im not sure when it'll be back, my 85 250sx has a leaky carb and the basically new battery goes dead all the time. my trailer still needs an axle and 2 more rims/tires and work is STILL SLOW. the bright side.........My girlfriends 02 400ex is all good to go so at least she'll have something to ride. :lol:

3Wheelers4Life
04-23-2007, 09:22 PM
i dont know if ill be able to make it to trike fest 07 :cry: im trying to talk my family into going but anything more then 2 hours away that i want to go to is a crime in my family im praying that i can make it :cry:

kimmer250r
04-27-2007, 08:45 PM
Looks like i'm back on now...should be there for at least a couple days. Not sure if i'm gonna drag the rhino along or just come down to do some drinking and bs'ing. Either way, plan on seeing my ugly mug yet another year.:beer

atctim
04-28-2007, 04:16 PM

WHAT?????

Who's gonna keep Tionesta Trikes campsite up and running in the late night hours?

And who's gonna make us coffee - then say they don't like coffee - they are just making it for us - then in the morning say - I don't remember saying that - I love coffee?????????????

We're gonna miss ya this year man - Speaking for myself (Tim) and the rest (Shelly, Bill, Carrie, and Corey)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:(

ColeTrickle
05-10-2007, 11:20 AM
What are the actual dates for trike fest 07? Sorry, I've been checking out every thread I can find to get the date but I didn't see it.

Bryan Raffa
05-10-2007, 11:30 AM

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: whos gonna win the hondaline door prize parts at our table????????

Bryan Raffa
05-10-2007, 11:34 AM
What are the actual dates for trike fest 07? Sorry, I've been checking out every thread I can find to get the date but I didn't see it.

JUNE 21-24th;)

team-red-rider
05-30-2007, 04:14 PM
hey W00T i maybe goin to tf this year!!!! :w00t: thanx ronnie! cant wait to meet u guys (i hope i go lol)

brapp
06-06-2007, 12:14 AM
its gettign neerer i just have to jet in the r and finish settign it p for draggin, get the tri-z situation set up and get tires and brakes put on my truck and trailer and wellbe ready to get rollin!!! se eya ll there git it raggg!!!!!!!!!!