PDA

View Full Version : Geezer class?

Kintore
01-03-2007, 10:44 PM
Hey guys, father wants to know if theres going to be a old geezer class going on this year.

Hes old, like 50. :lol:

Anything?

OldSchoolin86
01-03-2007, 10:58 PM
Sounds like we may need an intermediate - intermediate class for geezers and the ladies that aren't ready for the other classes.........:D

firehart
01-03-2007, 10:59 PM
Since when is 50 old?

TimSr
01-03-2007, 11:27 PM
Hey guys, father wants to know if theres going to be a old geezer class going on this year.

Hes old, like 50. :lol:

Anything?

When you can beat me, PUNK, Ill create a Geezer class and be the first to sign up for it!!! :lol: :w00t:

Yamahondaman
01-04-2007, 08:40 PM
HECK ..... i'm ALMOST there .... LET'S RACE !!!
"GIT-IT-GEASER-RAG-RACE" .............. I LIKE IT !!! :lol:

chris200x
01-04-2007, 08:41 PM
Yeah ,, tell pops I want to have a "roll a youngen in the mud class".
I think him and I will start with you !

50 ,,, geezer ,,, hmmf.

john

I swear.. I've seen that "mug" on the back of a milk carton. :wondering :lol:

Yamahondaman
01-04-2007, 08:46 PM
:lol: .................. i was thinking the same thing !!! He's OK in my Book !!!!

TimSr
01-04-2007, 08:53 PM

My guess is that it was sour milk?

TimSr
01-04-2007, 08:59 PM
Seriously Kintore, its an idea thats been raised, but the problem is that most of the oldest racers (30 somethings) are already running in the Expert Class, so Pop would do a lot better in 2 Stroke Novice. Classes could be expanded with enough racers, but we dont want a ton of classes with two and three riders.

I guess I can pose the question:

How many Trikefest racers would be interested in a 40+ Senior MX Class?

Yamahondaman
01-04-2007, 09:13 PM
How many Trikefest racers would be interested in a 40+ Senior MX Class?
ME,ME,ME !!!:w00t:

Billy Golightly
01-04-2007, 09:35 PM
ME,ME,ME !!!:w00t:

Common now don't wimp out, You gotta race the open class and show them OHIO boys how its done :lol:

Yamahondaman
01-04-2007, 09:44 PM
:Bounce I HEARD THAT !!! I Can Do It ... if i can Breath LONG Enough !!
i was thinking ................... since i KNOW i'll be 1/2 alap in front of "them"...that will give me time to "rest" Abit !! :lol: ...... Then GO,GO,GO !!! They Say.....
if you have to SPEED up when "they" are coming up on you that your not going FAST Enough in the First Place !! ................ DON'T LOOK BACK !!! GO-GO-GO !!
TRASH TALK .................. I LOVE IT !!!

Derrick Adams
01-04-2007, 10:34 PM
I was kind of thinking I could park my front tire on that 12" stretched swinger of yours and just ride around behind you for a 2nd place finish!

Kintore
01-04-2007, 11:15 PM
Well whatever works, but something with a lower lap number or something you know?

Ill be seeing ya this year Tim, a plate on the My ride saying
"welcome to 2nd place, enjoy your stay!"

TimSr
01-07-2007, 04:44 PM
Well whatever works, but something with a lower lap number or something you know?

Ill be seeing ya this year Tim, a plate on the My ride saying
"welcome to 2nd place, enjoy your stay!"

You're gonna have to do better than taking me out to hit second place, sonny! Thats is, unless its really muddy like it was last year, which I hope not!

Im going to go ahead and post a poll and see what happens. You might get ahold of Dads because he has run in the past, and Im sure he's over 40. Also, there was somebody this year who was older than me, because I remember commenting on that. I would run it because I dont think thats what they were hoping for, and also Im sure a few young hotshots would like to take their shot at me. :D reduced laps might be an idea. No driving slow with your left turn signal on, though!

Old 179
01-07-2007, 06:23 PM
1 vote for the geezers, how about making it a 45+ class, based off of Tims poll comments? Oh! I'll be 48 then!