PDA

View Full Version : big red took a tumble

83bigred200e
10-19-2002, 11:05 PM
today me and a few buddies of mine whent out on a little riding trip on trails not to far away from my house. we were going on trails that i had never been on, so i had no idea what was coming up around the next turn. i was going down this trail that was about 5 feet wide and about 3 feet away from a 4 foot cliff into a freezing cold river. the trail had ruts that were lower one one side than the other, so i was leaning twards the river. then with my tire i hit a stump on the oposite side of the river and tiped over right in the water. i got my head above water just long enough to see my 83 big red come rolling down right on top of me. so there i am, under freezing water with a 350 pound wheeler on top of me. luckly i was able to swim out from undernieth the wheeler and fight the current and got back on shore. it took 1/2 hour to get my wheeler up the cliff and out of the water. my wheeler started up right away (what can i say, its a honda) and was able to ride home with only minor cuts and scrapes

Howdy
10-19-2002, 11:08 PM
Wow, sorry to hear that. How ever in true Honda fashion it will be ready to go tomorrow while your still sore. lol

Glad to hear you got back home in one piece.

yamasaki1
10-20-2002, 12:11 AM
...dam...
glad to see you got out ok. trailprotrailpro rite about the honda thing :-D

10-20-2002, 08:23 AM
damn...sounds bad, but its a big red, they can take alot of abuse....

84 atc 250R