PDA

View Full Version : GO NRA BEAT THE NOPD!!! how could this happen...just say no

jmsmilin
01-04-2007, 09:20 PM
unbelievable this happened in the US of A...

Just say no to control, its our Constitutional right (you know the second one...in the amended list that is)

http://www.givethemback.com/

watch all the feed on each tab

russell56443
01-04-2007, 10:14 PM
Thats horrible!!!
America the free,my ASS!!!:mad:

devildog_0431
01-05-2007, 06:52 AM
Anyone comes in my house trying to take my Guns that I worked so hard to buy.......will end up dead before they make it into my living room. We have 37 Guns in this house divided into 4 safes in different rooms w/ plenty of ammo......country folk don't give up very easily.

crackshot
01-05-2007, 09:45 AM
The NRA just barters away gun rights and are sell outs. Join the GOA if you join any gun right group.

jmsmilin
01-05-2007, 01:16 PM
The NRA just barters away gun rights and are sell outs. Join the GOA if you join any gun right group.
beg to differ, they help prtect them, do some homework

jmsmilin
01-05-2007, 01:21 PM
Anyone comes in my house trying to take my Guns that I worked so hard to buy.......will end up dead before they make it into my living room. We have 37 Guns in this house divided into 4 safes in different rooms w/ plenty of ammo......country folk don't give up very easily.we have quite the collection as well, my family helps run a known gun business in the NE, personal collection of over 500 guns of all shapes and sizes, tommy guns, AKs, M4s, M16s, some ultra rare winchesters etc etc all legal, retail value of over $100,000...
from my cold dead hands...well just kidding, no one wants to end up in prison forever over guns, but the 2nd amendment says we have the right to fight to keep them so what to do what to do...just glad it didnt flood here, the NOPD would have had a tough time at this house
I cant stand gun control people, and worse yet are leaders that arbitrarily try to go above the law (our forefathers gave us) and do what they please, that Mayor needs to be fired! There are currently several previous congress members and other politicians in prison right now for their corrupt activities and criminal behavior, this guy helps violate an amendment and is still gonna get his $75,000 annual pension when he retires

heres just a small sample...holding a decked out M4, 100 round drum, laser sights, etc

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v481/jmsmilin/DSC00361.jpg