PDA

View Full Version : Blah....

Louis Mielke
01-10-2007, 08:59 PM
I wanted to make a post cause I'm bored and wanna talk but I really don't have anything to say. i'm supposed to go meet up with my gf but she's like an hr drive away and I really don't wanna make the drive.

talked to moto pro today. My inverted KTM forks are done and on thier way back from WA. Long trip from WA to MD. can't wait to get them but what sucks is when i get them I can't do much with them..

Guess I'll take a bunch of pics and compain about how broke I am. HA!

Yeah don't mind me I'm just in a weird mood. My work keeps me on the road all day and now that I'm home I really don't feel like going back out. I'm going too though, just to make my GF happy. blah.

The things we do for the ones we love.

SYKO
01-10-2007, 09:07 PM
lol, I feal the same way bud, I drive all day and when I get home I dont want to go any where, I could work on my trikes but I dont even feal like doing that, Im in the same BLAH mood as well CHEERS!:beer

Louis Mielke
01-10-2007, 09:17 PM
Dude seriously driving wears your out. I mean, I drive all day, sitting on my butt, and then I get home and i feel exhausted and I'm like I really should get some exercise but really don't feel like it. Espeacially when its cold outside too. blah.

3leggeddog
01-10-2007, 09:25 PM
for the ones you love,or that thing you love!!!

i love eager beaver

200x Basket
01-10-2007, 10:30 PM
i am a CRO at a power plant. that means that i set in a chair for 12 hours and run 6 computers to operate a power plant. All i do is sit there and i am exhausted when i get off. all i want to do is lounge and sleep. i love days off :)