PDA

View Full Version : getting 1985 tecate ready for 2007

Killer TA
01-11-2007, 03:22 PM
Im working on my 3 wheeler since the wife divorced me. I want to rebild the engine too. I was wondering where I can get parts for a 1985 Tecate bike. Bothe the wife Patty Lebel and the girl I was cheating on her with in 2005-2006 left me for the same reason my schizophrenia thay couldnt handle. my psychological problams are what caused me trouble at pratt and whitney but fortunately the union made tham let me stay. I want to put big rims on my bike for summer 2007. My bike is a little dented up from this guy Matt I bothered and Matt clubbed me with his stainless steel swirly thing necklace and busted up my bike. Everyone in town shunned me, can you believe that? I work at Pratt and Whitney because my parents gave me opportunities without me having to make the opportunities myself alone like real men do. I am still going to make sure Patty does not get any child support as much as I can skim it, I still plan to show up at her/MY house one night and break her leg with my golf club. Anyway back to my REAL wife--my tecate. My parents support me and living at home with tham almost 40 years old and still over 50% of my life is supported by tham I have a lot of money for my toys. I just bought a 30 foot boat in 2006 to replace my wife Patty with, and I dis own her kids, thay arent mine. I guess im rambling but my life is pretty losey now but I am planning on getting help from a doctor. Any help with getting my bike on the road will be much apreciated.
Thanks, W. S. Kalvinek

DixiePlowboy
01-11-2007, 03:34 PM
I wanna hear about the boat.....

oldsking86
01-11-2007, 03:46 PM
Ouch... well questions you have about the tecate your at the right place.. as for your life, the doctor is who you want to talk to. For parts ebay is always a great place to look, also ask around and see if people on here have extra parts they are willing to sell off. Good Luck with everything pal.

BigGreenMachine
01-11-2007, 06:14 PM
Is this for real?? Too funny!