PDA

View Full Version : It is snowing AGAIN!

maggiesboy
01-16-2007, 10:34 AM
yes it is, coming down really hard right now. This is the 3rd time this year. It hasn't even melted any off from the last snow fall. It has only gotten up to 29 in the last week and a half. My two wheel drive dually does not like this stuff at all. News is saying we might get above freezing today :w00t: :beer:

3 weelin geezer
01-16-2007, 12:29 PM
ARGH!! I hope you don't intend to share that snow with us down south. Its presently quite overcast and cold here in west texas. I would like to go riding and not freeze my face off or get all wet if I go shooting in the desert and there is melting snow filling up that hole since it will run right through the place we have a drum for burning wood safely and it certainly wont burn if its all wet.

wanta250r
01-16-2007, 10:36 PM
We have had some fairly cold air down here the past week or so also. For a few days the temperature never got above freezing which is really rare. Got down to 6 degrees a few days ago.

ATC crazy
01-17-2007, 11:41 PM
This is the first year I can ever remember that we have NOT HAD SNOW! Ever since New Years, we have been in the 60's (and some days 70's). Hell...on Sunday I was outside with my shirt off! Today, it never got above 35...

I dont like it one bit. I want snow BAD!

3 weelin geezer
01-18-2007, 11:35 AM
I seriously hope you get your wish as I don't want any snow here. If it snows even a little bit they will shut down the freeways and how will I get to class???

Unfortunately, its predicted that it shall snow either today or tomorrow:( .

firehart
01-18-2007, 12:16 PM
We have not gotten much snow either. I got the 4x4 and the two new utes and no snow to play in.