PDA

View Full Version : I love snipers! (Vid)

Fox250R
01-24-2007, 05:41 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZDcTDetTS4&mode=related&search= he said turkey shoot LOL

nouseforaname90
01-24-2007, 06:00 PM
LMAO. "Jesus Christ man its like a 'frickin' turkey shoot!"

Kintore
01-24-2007, 06:04 PM
WOW thats awesome! love there just sitting there casually then fire off a few lol

random-strike
01-24-2007, 06:41 PM
those guys are not snipers they are sharp shooters

super90
01-24-2007, 08:10 PM
What are they even shooting at? In the end it looks like there shotting at the bird flying around.

Dave223
01-24-2007, 08:19 PM
I'm no sniper so maybe I shouldn't judge, but they aren't either. They are just a bunch of freelance ex-military taking shots at the enemy. I didn't see any bolt guns in the whole video, just autos. Cool video though!

random-strike
01-24-2007, 08:25 PM
you dont have to have a bolt action RIFLE to be a sniper. but these guys are sharp shooters not snipers

not taking anything away from them though...

Fox250R
01-24-2007, 08:32 PM
I'm no sniper so maybe I shouldn't judge, but they aren't either. They are just a bunch of freelance ex-military taking shots at the enemy. I didn't see any bolt guns in the whole video, just autos. Cool video though!
LOL bolt? Is a m82 a bolt action rifle? Id have to say NOT!!!! Don't have to have a bolt action rifle to be a sniper..

edog
01-24-2007, 08:55 PM
That's what I'm talking about.

xd 200x
01-24-2007, 10:43 PM
lol, blackwater, real wanna b's and hacks that were booted from the service for disciplinary, or drug problems or trained for "combat" at black water's compound. I don't even think they are engaging real targets.

P.s Thats the come work for us video or a lot like it.

84honda200s
01-25-2007, 01:20 AM
smoke em !!! snipers or not it dont matter their showing them sandy s whats up.

give em hell guys !!!

3 weelin geezer
01-25-2007, 04:41 AM
I gotta call B.S. on that one. No one just sits there in their undershirt shooting out like that like its a carnival shooting gallery.

Fox250R
01-25-2007, 05:51 PM
lol, blackwater, real wanna b's and hacks that were booted from the service for disciplinary, or drug problems or trained for "combat" at black water's compound. I don't even think they are engaging real targets.

P.s Thats the come work for us video or a lot like it.
yeah its fake! LMFAO :crazy:

BigGreenMachine
01-25-2007, 06:18 PM
Do they even show their targets?

They are making too many shots from the same place. You would think they would be found out and taking fire.

I duno...

Fox250R
01-25-2007, 06:52 PM
well i doubt its fake lol...

Meat-BoX
01-25-2007, 07:12 PM
They are fighting Fanatics and Idiots who have no real combat skill. Like the dude said its a Turkey shoot and I believe it. I saw a news video where some Black water guys and a few Army guys were in the same situation. They fought all day and were running low on a roof top. The Army wouldnt send them ammo and stuff because they were busy elsewhere so the Blackwater helicopter Pilot broke the law and went in anyways and dropped them all supplies. They fought for over 8 hours that day. Blackwater and Army side by side. Thats right the show was on sunday about mercs. Or as they are called now "Military Consultants"
I have it recorded on Digital Cable:beer

random-strike
01-25-2007, 10:47 PM
what a bunch of homos

didnt you guys even watch the entire video?

they took some small arms fire. you try and shoot someone in the prone position on a roof top with a ak from hundreds of yards away. its not going to happen

xd 200x
01-26-2007, 01:28 PM
Did you watch the video? Where exactly was this small arms fire they were taking. um you can really snipe from a roof top with this here can ya. Kinda sounds like the fire they were "taking" came from this guy.

http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g272/xd1978/bullshit.jpg

Where is that tri z guy at? If he does et discharged he will get a call from these yahoos. He can explain it to you guys. For instance when my discharge came through they wanted to hire me to go to Korea and disable 50 year old land mines. The guys biggest pitch was " hey its a lot of money an it's tax free"

Fox250R
01-26-2007, 07:00 PM
I dont understand....:idea:

hutin' unit200m
01-26-2007, 07:17 PM
if it's fake so be it

if not........Bring On The XboX 360,000,000.

random-strike
01-26-2007, 07:34 PM
Did you watch the video? Where exactly was this small arms fire they were taking. um you can really snipe from a roof top with this here can ya. Kinda sounds like the fire they were "taking" came from this guy.

http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g272/xd1978/bullshit.jpg

Where is that tri z guy at? If he does et discharged he will get a call from these yahoos. He can explain it to you guys. For instance when my discharge came through they wanted to hire me to go to Korea and disable 50 year old land mines. The guys biggest pitch was " hey its a lot of money an it's tax free"

i did watch the videos.

if it was fake they probably wouldnt be shooting at a bunch of vehicals speeding away from the place.

you can hear the aks in the background.

skepitcal if you want, blackwater and the like provide security, they do not go out and activly engange the enemy.

they just lost 5 guys and a choper last week i believe maybe that was staged too

xd 200x
01-26-2007, 08:25 PM
you can hear the aks in the background.

At what point in the video did YOU hear aks? Cause welp I heard none. The sound of the random fire in that video may be coming from the 3-4 guys shooting next to him.

I didn't say that black water didn't provide security. I said that that was a fake ass hooah video they used to hire people. If I am wrong those guys are idiots. Just keep reading solider of fortune and think about how sweet these guys are I'm done with this thread. They get about as much credit in my book as the Michigan militia

3 weelin geezer
01-28-2007, 07:00 PM
I got one guy pm'in me as to why I doubt his credibility that he actually spoke to one of those guys and verified it that they were being over run from that wall you see a minibus taking off from. And where are the hoards that keep trying to get close?

random-strike
01-29-2007, 01:02 AM
At what point in the video did YOU hear aks? Cause welp I heard none. The sound of the random fire in that video may be coming from the 3-4 guys shooting next to him.

I didn't say that black water didn't provide security. I said that that was a fake ass hooah video they used to hire people. If I am wrong those guys are idiots. Just keep reading solider of fortune and think about how sweet these guys are I'm done with this thread. They get about as much credit in my book as the Michigan militia

yes you can hear the aks.

obviously the ak has a different note than whatever they were using m4s or m16s or whatever 223 caliber.

dont you think it'd be a little loud right next to the camera?

Meat-BoX
01-30-2007, 07:55 PM
Um if any of you doubters dont believe, listen to the spotter. He says theres Rag Heads out there at 500 Meters and more. Thats why they are just chillin and killin. As for the dude with the auto im sure he was there in case any get up within 100 yards or less. If you listen you can hear 2 snipers on that roof. Listen to the spotter and then look at where he is saying to shoot. They were shooting fools mostly about a half mile off easy. Anyways they are snipers so the people they are shooting dont even hear the report before they are hit. And no video camera is going to reach out there and record it.
Anyways I like the next video of the Rag heads making their grand plan with matchbox cars in the dirt and the pebbles as our base and getting all pumped up for the attack. All dead men and they didnt even know it. Of course as they were about 5 miles away I bet our snipers and spotters were like "Oh look some dummies are coming to attack us. Lets all have a smoke and then get ready. They should be here by then. I love the camera man trying to bail out and getting blasted. New show "When Jihads go Bad":w00t:

Meat-BoX
01-30-2007, 08:36 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9P7F_B9sC9I&NR

A quote from Platoon. "Man did you see that head come apart":beer

OOPS better get some more training with that Rocket Launcher:D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sht7X20nmkE&mode=related&search=

Fox250R
01-30-2007, 11:47 PM
hes shooting animals..

3 weelin geezer
02-01-2007, 10:27 AM
I dunno 'bout that sniper not being seen before heard. I looked real hard at the screen it made my head hurt looking for that smoke from the muzzle and maybe a flash after they turned the camera just to the right of the wall where they said someone was shooting at them. I didn't see any movement or anything. Maybe I missed it. :(