PDA

View Full Version : is he dumb ??

84honda200s
01-25-2007, 01:46 AM
well let me know what you guys think?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whhbPVrb5KM&mode=related&search=

russell56443
01-25-2007, 01:59 AM
God yeah he's a moron,I hope they impeach him and try him for war crimes,he has basiclly ruined America,now EVERYONE hates us!!!!!!

84honda200s
01-25-2007, 02:05 AM
yea thats my out look on it too. we have almost no allies left.

ProCarbine2k1
01-25-2007, 02:22 AM
try bush for war crimes? that is plain crazy... everyone continues to hate the united states........ JUST as they did before this war... and you want to talk allies? we have so called "allies", but i put my faith in god and the direction he gives the UNITED STATES.. staying on subject- that is why i try so hard to buy american made, american owned products; the money is made here, spent here and supports our own military--- not japans or chinas......

firefirefire90
01-25-2007, 02:33 AM
God is great and so is America!

GO BUSH!

ProCarbine2k1
01-25-2007, 02:41 AM
I definitely dont want to offend you guys, if i do just tell me... its just that i see so many idiots talk stuff about bush and the war (that dont have a dam clue of the sacrifices being made) that its hard to actually realize when you are talking to an educated person that remains negative on the war... i dont know if that made any sense or not.. let me just say this, i support and pray for bush because he is our nations leader (like it or not), and i support the wonderful men and women that protect all of our freedoms... (im a vet too)

84honda200s
01-25-2007, 02:49 AM
i agree but its hard to buy American made stuff. mostly because almost all of our jobs are over there. you cant deny it either. the jobs are dieing.

before this war we had allies. not many but we did. we have troops dieing so he can show his daddy he can have a war too.

either way i will be glad once hes out of office. it has to be bad when the congress shut his new " war plan " down within less than 24 hours of his speech.

i support our troops all the way. no doubt i thank every service member i see. (give em hell guys) but i do not support bush in any possible way.

sure 911 was a good reason for going in. but dont tell you country it will be a quick war. when you are going up against terrorist it will not be quick.

ProCarbine2k1
01-25-2007, 02:57 AM
you are correct about the jobs going over.. but ya know why?? its from AMERICAN people buying foreign made, foreign owned stuff to begin with... the "allies" you call them, we still have - atleast the critical ones.. the united states relations with past and current allies might not be as bad as you think -thanks to your extreme news media (cnn,msnbc,nytimes).. but 200s i can relate to you with your frustration towards bush, i am too.. but in the end you have to remember, he is human and wakes up on the same side of the bed as everyone else... and no one can predict the future, atleast with this war...

84honda200s
01-25-2007, 03:08 AM
(im a vet too)

man i have nothing against our troops not one thing. i thank you for protecting us. but like congress said. these are human life's hes playing with not toys. im not against war but this war has gone on long enough. we are losing to many troops. i know there is death in war. i know that i also understand we need to help them "rebuild" a country (i think) is not showing to much promise or hope of making it on its own.

if they wanna kill each other over there let em. then we go over and shoot the last one standing. we got the #1 guy we wanted. there were no weapons of mass destruction. im just kinda mad that he is treating our guys as toys. as guys are dieing left and right he saying to him self ( oooo darn i will send more over). he reminds me of Homer Simpson. you know when Hommer says mmmmmmm beer? well here is what Bush says (mmmmmmm oil). it makes you wonder. it may not be true but it makes you wonder.

russell56443
01-25-2007, 03:10 AM
Have you ever heard of a company called Arbusto???
How did George W's own oil company beat out Shell,Mobile all the main oil companys for the right to drill in the Persian Gulf with this tiny company from texas????
The same way he got in office,he lied,cheated and sold us down the river all on lies!
He started a war on lies and has cost our country Billions of dollars and countless lives all so he can get richer at our expense,how can anyone in there right mind say theres anything good about what he has done???
After 9-11 he had all of Bin Laden’s relatives that were in the states flown home during the no fly time after the bombings(He has been in business with them for years)!!!
Then he went after Saddam Husain,he had nothing to do with the bombings and no WMD all because of a personal Vendetta,he had nothing to do with the Taliban???
Just a little tid bit,his IQ is the lowest of any president we have ever had!!!
And by the way,it seems like a 6ft 6 guy on Dialisis would be pretty easy to find to me???What a great Leader he is:lol: ??????????
(not japans or chinas......)?????
You have a lot in common with W,your grasp of the english language is about the the same!!!!;)

ProCarbine2k1
01-25-2007, 03:17 AM
i know you dont have anything against the troops 200s, you just seem to be frustrated like everyone else, and i dont see anything wrong with that...i just hope our country can pull together and stay together (as a whole) and support our troops until they make it home..

and russell, you believe what you want to believe, and ill believe what i want to believe.. you are just another one of those idiots buying into these BS conspiracy theories.. another thing, what was wrong with my spelling?? did i forgot to add an apostrophe behind the n in japan and the a in china?? its a forum, didnt know it mattered to you that much, BTW since you are obviously a brilliant human being yourself, we can go head to head about the FACTS, i dont blow smoke.. another thing dont disrespect me and i wont you.. - jeff

84honda200s
01-25-2007, 03:18 AM
you are correct about the jobs going over.. but ya know why?? its from AMERICAN people buying foreign made, foreign owned stuff to begin with... the "allies" you call them, we still have - atleast the critical ones.. the united states relations with past and current allies might not be as bad as you think -thanks to your extreme news media (cnn,msnbc,nytimes).. but 200s i can relate to you with your frustration towards bush, i am too.. but in the end you have to remember, he is human and wakes up on the same side of the bed as everyone else... and no one can predict the future, atleast with this war...

yea ok i agree with you on all of the above. yea hes human but i dont like how he is treating our guys as toys. these kids are 18,19,and 20 and he is still sending them over rite out of boot camp.

my cousin had a friend that went for the usmc marching band and he had very little field practice because they told him he wouldnt be going over. well they sent him over with a gun he had no clue how to use and he came back in a body bag 1 week later.

like i said he is treating them like toys. when you are sending band members over with a m16 and not even show them how to use it ! thats just messed up.

ProCarbine2k1
01-25-2007, 03:28 AM
btw russ, since you hadnt figured out what i posted the first time around... i meant that by purchasing american products we were supporting our economy, not japan's or china's... i wasnt creating a tie to bin laden - BTW he was a terrorist leader funded by leaders in iraq and afghanistan - hes not a leader in china :lol: :lol: sorry to confuse you...

84honda200s
01-25-2007, 03:31 AM
i know you dont have anything against the troops 200s, you just seem to be frustrated like everyone else, and i dont see anything wrong with that...i just hope our country can pull together and stay together (as a whole) and support our troops until they make it home..

i hope so too man i really do. i will always support our troops i know 3 Vietnam vets. 2 of them work with me and they tell me stuff they went threw and 1 was a pow and he made it home thank god. they told me how people spit on them when they came home. how can people even do that? the one said people threw dog crap at him. after they fought for our country thats the thanks they got ?

i also lost a friend of the family that was a captain of a ship in wwII. his ship went down and he made sure every last guy was off before he got off. he will be buried in the spring with honor. he was awarded a few metals for what he did. i forgot the names of them though.

if i ever see someone down talk or throw something at a vet or a troop coming home i will beat them so hard their mother will feel it.

so believe me when i say i thank vets and troops all together. every last one.

ProCarbine2k1
01-25-2007, 03:31 AM
i agree with you again 200s, but whether this "kid" was in the usmc band or not he had adequate training before he left the states... although many soldiers, marines, airman, and seaman can leave soon after bootcamp, they still go through technical training related to their field and advanced infantry training on top of that... sorry to hear about that btw...

ProCarbine2k1
01-25-2007, 03:36 AM
although i wasnt around at the time, ive heard quite a bit about vietnam vets and their return to the states.. makes my stomach hurt to even think about it... if you work with vietnam vets, definitely try to soak in their stories.. im sure some of the vets like to get them off of their chest.. thanks for showing your support- it doesnt go un noticed...

russell56443
01-25-2007, 03:41 AM
Sorry not confused,just read to fast,figured you were on the creative wording boat too (Iraqastan),Decider ect..?????
This subject gets me going to say the least!!!!!!!
Bring our troops home now!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

ProCarbine2k1
01-25-2007, 03:44 AM
same here,i think that it gets a lot of us going... i do think it could be one of those things we "arent" supposed to talk about on here lol.. no hard feelings... but i must say it is just too late for me to hold a competitive political debate (lol jk) im hitting the sack..

84honda200s
01-25-2007, 03:45 AM
i wasnt around either im only 24. but i listen to all the crap them poor guys whent threw and it makes me wounder who people could be soooooo mean. so on vets day i go to the local monument with them. it is very upsetting what these guys tell me. like them using thair babies and little children as human bombs just to kill our guys. thats called a country that has no pride.

84honda200s
01-25-2007, 03:48 AM
Sorry not confused,just read to fast,figured you were on the creative wording boat too (Iraqastan),Decider ect..?????
Bring our troops home now!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

i agree bring em home where they belong. sorry for starting this guys. i didnt mean to start a bunch of shiz.

it looks like were on the same page for the most part.

russell56443
01-25-2007, 04:30 AM
(i didnt mean to start a bunch of shiz.)
Yeah ya did lol,got to put some spark in the mix to keep it interesting!!!!!!

dreadhed
01-25-2007, 09:17 AM
Those were some pretty funny clips of Bush. I thought the best part was the end. The guy who was calling Bush a idiot could not even get out his little rant at the end.

New2ATC
01-25-2007, 11:40 AM
Hmm I agree with alot of people here...Bring them home..I have a few friends in the Army and my cousin just got into the air force not to long ago,I will support our troops,but not Bush...

Howdy
01-25-2007, 11:50 AM
Bring our troops home now!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

yea, bring them home so that terrorist see we Americans are quiters. :crazy: :crazy:

This isn't directed towards anyone directly. It's just how I feel:

It makes more sence to put a bunch more troops in there right now to show these terrorist we really mean buisness. More troops deployed properly will break the backs of the scum bags over there. To pull out now would show the World America that we are weak. America is a Strong nation and we need to finish what we started no matter if it was the proper one or not in the beginning.

Osama caused a lot of deaths here in the US. Had we not taken the fight there we would have had more. Sadam was not much different. He supported MAJOR hatred of the US and even killed his own people by the masses. Just look at all the mass graves they found and are still finding. He needed to be stopped at all cost. If I could get into the military, I would go in a heart beat. No I don't like war, but I do love THE FREEDOM we have here in the US and I wouldn't hesitate to help defend it. But I can't join, so I do everything I can to SUPPORT OUR TROUPS. Talking all this crap about GW, the War, ect, ect , makes me sick. If you don't lke the way he is leading the country then get the hell out. Go live some where else and complain to them about the rights that you will no longer have. You won't have to worry about your house / apartment / ect. Why not? Because there are Millions of people that don't live in the US but really want to. They come to the US daily.

Some things to think about:
Who was in office when they started planning 9-11?
Who had the chance to get Osama BEFORE 9-11 but didn't go after him? Who was in office when the economy started going south?
Who was in office when all the company's were going corrupt? ( Remember enron? That scam was started long before GWB was in office. There were quite a few others as well )

If you think GWB is such a bad person / leader, then put yourself in his shoes. Look at all the crap he has had handed to him since DAY ONE. Do you think for a minute you could have done anything or everything any better? What would have happened if Kerry would have won the last election? he has a Slightly LOWER IQ than Bush ( This was proven facts that came out after the election when the College IQ's were made public ). Before the election the Media tried to make Bush out as all sorts of things to throw the election ( remember all the false stories that were broadcast as facts, and then they had to recant them? ).

Yes Bush has made mistakes. So what? He is human just like everyone else. You can't tell me you never made any mistakes.

As far as the war goes: Our biggest mistake there is letting the media report only the bad things. If they report everything good and bad, then it would be easier to see what is really happening. yes, I have friends over there and I have some that have come home. They have told me how most of the Iraqi's are VERY HAPPY that the US is there and that they want to see us complete the mission of giving them freedom they deserve. It's the small percent of people that don't want this that is causing ALL the crap. Once they are caught or eliminated then and only then can the Iraqi's be free.

I said it before and I will say it again. If given the chance I would pack up and head there today and stand beside MY / Our Military brothers / sisters. I support MY president even if I don't agree with everything he does.

It's America, Love it or leave it!

Howdy

Billy Golightly
01-25-2007, 12:32 PM
How did George W's own oil company beat out Shell,Mobile all the main oil companys for the right to drill in the Persian Gulf with this tiny company from texas????
The same way he got in office,he lied,cheated and sold us down the river all on lies!
He started a war on lies and has cost our country Billions of dollars and countless lives all so he can get richer at our expense,how can anyone in there right mind say theres anything good about what he has done???
After 9-11 he had all of Bin Laden’s relatives that were in the states flown home during the no fly time after the bombings(He has been in business with them for years)!!!
Then he went after Saddam Husain,he had nothing to do with the bombings and no WMD all because of a personal Vendetta,he had nothing to do with the Taliban???
And by the way,it seems like a 6ft 6 guy on Dialisis would be pretty easy to find to me???What a great Leader he is:lol: ??????????
You have a lot in common with W,your grasp of the english language is about the the same!!!!;)

I like how the billions of dollars comes before the lives of Americans.

x.system
01-25-2007, 01:47 PM
yea, bring them home so that terrorist see we Americans are quiters. :crazy: :crazy:

It makes more sence to put a bunch more troops in there right now to show these terrorist we really mean buisness. More troops deployed properly will break the backs of the scum bags over there. To pull out now would show the World America that we are weak. America is a Strong nation and we need to finish what we started no matter if it was the proper one or not in the beginning.

Osama caused a lot of deaths here in the US. Had we not taken the fight there we would have had more. Sadam was not much different. He supported MAJOR hatred of the US and even killed his own people by the masses. Just look at all the mass graves they found and are still finding. He needed to be stopped at all cost. If I could get into the military, I would go in a heart beat. No I don't like war, but I do love THE FREEDOM we have here in the US and I wouldn't hesitate to help defend it. But I can't join, so I do everything I can to SUPPORT OUR TROUPS. Talking all this crap about GW, the War, ect, ect , makes me sick. If you don't lke the way he is leading the country then get the hell out. Go live some where else and complain to them about the rights that you will no longer have. You won't have to worry about your house / apartment / ect. Why not? Because there are Millions of people that don't live in the US but really want to. They come to the US daily.

Who had the chance to get Osama BEFORE 9-11 but didn't go after him? Who was in office when the economy started going south?
Who was in office when all the company's were going corrupt? ( Remember enron? That scam was started long before GWB was in office. There were quite a few others as well )

If you think GWB is such a bad person / leader, then put yourself in his shoes. Look at all the crap he has had handed to him since DAY ONE. Do you think for a minute you could have done anything or everything any better? What would have happened if Kerry would have won the last election? he has a Slightly LOWER IQ than Bush ( This was proven facts that came out after the election when the College IQ's were made public ). Before the election the Media tried to make Bush out as all sorts of things to throw the election ( remember all the false stories that were broadcast as facts, and then they had to recant them? ).

Yes Bush has made mistakes. So what? He is human just like everyone else. You can't tell me you never made any mistakes.

As far as the war goes: Our biggest mistake there is letting the media report only the bad things. If they report everything good and bad, then it would be easier to see what is really happening. yes, I have friends over there and I have some that have come home. They have told me how most of the Iraqi's are VERY HAPPY that the US is there and that they want to see us complete the mission of giving them freedom they deserve. It's the small percent of people that don't want this that is causing ALL the crap. Once they are caught or eliminated then and only then can the Iraqi's be free.

I said it before and I will say it again. If given the chance I would pack up and head there today and stand beside MY / Our Military brothers / sisters. I support MY president even if I don't agree with everything he does.

Howdy

I think alot of people don't consider what will happen if they pull the troops out now and they jump on the "bring them home" band wagon. Heres a good post I found on r-central that will show what will happen if we pull out or "loose" this war.

*Subject: Muslims, terrorist and the USA. A different spin on Iraq war.

This WAR is for REAL! Dr. Vernon Chong, Major General, USAF, Retired

Tuesday, July 12, 2005
To get out of a difficulty, one usually must go through it. Our country is now facing the most serious threat to its existence, as we know it, that we have faced in your lifetime and mine (which includes WWII).

The deadly seriousness is greatly compounded by the fact that there are very few of us who think we can possibly lose this war and even fewer who realize what losing really means.

First, let's examine a few basics:

1. When did the threat to us start?
Many will say September 11, 2001. The answer as far as the United State is concerned is 1979, 22 years prior to September 2001, with the following attacks on us:

* Iran Embassy Hostages, 1979;
* Beirut, Lebanon Embassy 1983;
* Beirut, Lebanon Marine Barracks 1983;
* Lockerbie, Scotland Pan-Am flight to New York 1988;
* First New York World Trade Center attack 1993;
* Dhahran, Saudi Arab ia Khobar Towers Military complex 1996;
* Nairobi, Kenya US Embassy 1998;
* Dares Salaam, Tanzania US Embassy 1998;
* Aden, Yemen USS Cole 2000;
* New York World Trade Center 2001;
* Pentagon 2001.

(Note that during the period from 1981 to 2001 there were 7,581 terrorist attacks worldwide).

2. Why were we attacked?

Envy of our position, our success, and our freedoms. The attacks happened during the administrations of Presidents Carter, Reagan, Bush 1, Clinton and Bush 2. We cannot fault either the Republicans or Democrats as there were no provocations by any of the presidents or their immediate predecessors, Presidents Ford or Carter.

3. Who were the attackers?
In each case, the attacks on the US were carried out by Muslims.

4. What is the Muslim population of the World? 25%.

5. Isn't the Muslim Religion peaceful?
Hopefully, but that is really not material. There is no doubt that the
predominately Christian population of Germany was peaceful, but under the dictatorial leadership of Hitler (who was also Christian), that made no difference. You either went along with the administration or you were eliminated. There were 5 to 6 million Christians killed by the Nazis for political reasons (including 7,000 Polish priests). (see http://www.nazis.testimony.co.uk/7-a.htm )

Thus, almost the same number of Christians were killed by the Nazis, as the six million holocaust Jews who were killed by them, and we seldom heard of anything other than the Jewish atrocities. Although Hitler kept the world focused on the Jews, he had no hesitancy about killing anyone who got in his way of exterminating the Jews or of taking over the world - German, Christian or any others.

Same with the Muslim terrorists. They focus the world on the US, but kill all in the way -- their own people or the Spanish, French or anyone else.
The point here is that just like the peaceful Germans were of no
protection to anyone from the Nazis, no matter how many peaceful Muslims there may be, they are no protection for us from the terrorist Muslim leaders and what they are fanatically bent on doing -- by their own pronouncements -- killing all of us "infidels." I don't blame the peaceful Muslims. What would you do if the choice was shut up or die?

6. So who are we at war with?

There is no way we can honestly respond that it is anyone other than the Muslim terrorists. Trying to be politically correct and avoid verbalizing this conclusion can well be fatal. There is no way to win if you don't clearly recognize and articulate who you are fighting.

So with that background, now to the two major questions:

1. Can we lose this war?

2. What does losing really mean?

If we are to win, we must clearly answer these two pivotal questions. We can definitely lose this war, and as anomalous as it may sound, the major reason we can lose is that so many of us simply do not fathom the answer to the second question - What does losing mean?

It would appear that a great many of us think that losing the war means hanging our heads, bringing the troops home and going on about our business, like post Vietnam. This is as far from the truth as one can get.

What losing really means is:

We would no longer be the premier country in the world. The attacks will not subside, but rather will steadily increase. Remember, they want us dead, not just quiet. If they had just wanted us quiet, they would not have produced an increasing series of attacks against us, over the past 18 years. The plan was clearly, for terrorist to attack us, until we were neutered and submissive to them.

We would of course have no future support from other nations, for fear of reprisals and for the reason that they would see, we are impotent and cannot help them.

They will pick off the other non-Muslim nations, one at a time. It will be increasingly easier for them. They already hold Spain hostage. It doesn't matter whether it was right or wrong for Spain to withdraw its troops from Iraq. Spain did it because the Muslim terrorists bombed their train and told them to withdraw the troops. Anything else they want Spain to do will be done. Spain is finished.

The next will probably be France. Our one hope on France is that they might see the light and realize that if we don't win, they are finished too, in that they can't resist the Muslim terrorists without us. However, it may already be too late for France. France is already 20% Muslim and fading fast!

If we lose the war, our production, income, exports and way of life will all vanish as we know it. After losing, who would trade or deal with us, if they were threatened by the Muslims. If we can't stop the Muslims, how could anyone else?

The Muslims fully know what is riding on this war, and therefore are completely committed to winning, at any cost. We better know it too and be likewise committed to winning at any cost.

Why do I go on at such lengths about the results of losing? Simple. Until we recognize the costs of losing, we cannot unite and really put 100% of our thoughts and efforts into winning. And it is going to take that 100% effort to win.

So, how can we lose the war?

Again, the answer is simple. We can lose the war by "imploding." That is, defeating ourselves by refusing to recognize the enemy and their purpose, and really digging in and lending full support to the war effort If we are united, there is no way that we can lose. If we continue to be divided, there is no way that we can win!

Let me give you a few examples of how we simply don't comprehend the life and death seriousness of this situation.

President Bush selects Norman Mineta as Secretary of Transportation. Although all of the terrorist attacks were committed by Muslim men between 17 and 40 years of age, Secretary Mineta refuses to allow profiling. Does that sound like we are taking this thing seriously? This is war! For the duration, we are going to have to give up some of the civil rights we have become accustomed to. We had better be prepared to lose some of our civil rights temporarily or we will most certainly lose all of them permanently.

And don't worry that it is a slippery slope. We gave up plenty of civil
rights during WWII, and immediately restored them after the victory and in fact added many more since then.

Do I blame President Bush or President Clinton before him?

No, I blame us for blithely assuming we can maintain all of our Political Correctness, and all of our civil rights during this conflict and have a clean, lawful, honorable war. None of those words apply to war. Get them out of your head.

Some have gone so far in their criticism of the war and/or the
Administration that it almost seems they would literally like to see us lose. I hasten to add that this isn't because they are disloyal. It is because they just don't recognize what losing means. Nevertheless, that conduct gives the impression to the enemy that we are divided and weakening. It concerns our friends, and it does great damage to our cause.

Of more recent vintage, the uproar fueled by the politicians and media regarding the treatment of some prisoners of war, perhaps exemplifies best what I am saying. We have recently had an issue, involving the treatment of a few Muslim prisoners of war, by a small group of our military police. These are the type prisoners who just a few months ago were throwing their own people off buildings, cutting off their hands, cutting out their tongues and otherwise murdering their own people just for disagreeing with Saddam Hussein.

And just a few years ago these same type prisoners chemically killed 400,000 of their own people for the same reason. They are also the same type of enemy fighters, who recently were burning Americans, and dragging their charred corpses through the streets of Iraq.

And still more recently , the same type of enemy that was and is providing videos to all news sources internationally, of the beheading of American prisoners they held.

Compare this with some of our press and politicians, who for several days have thought and talked about nothing else but the "humiliating" of some Muslim prisoners -- not burning them, not dragging their charred corpses through the streets, not beheading them, but "humiliating" them.

Can this be for real?

The politicians and pundits have even talked of impeachment of the
Secretary of Defense. If this doesn't show the complete lack of
comprehension and understanding of the seriousness of the enemy we are fighting, the life and death struggle we are in and the disastrous results of losing this war, nothing can.

To bring our country to a virtual political standstill over this prisoner
issue makes us look like Nero playing his fiddle as Rome burned --
totally oblivious to what is going on in the real world. Neither we, nor any other country, can survive this internal strife. Again I say, this does not mean that some of our politicians or media people are disloyal.
It simply means that they are absolutely oblivious to the magnitude, of the situation we are in and into which the Muslim terrorists have been pushing us, for many years.

Remember, the Muslim terrorists stated goal is to kill all infidels! That translates into ALL non-Muslims -- not just in the United State, but throughout the world.

We are the last bastion of defense.

We have been criticized for many years as being 'arrogant.' That charge is valid in at least one respect. We are arrogant in that we believe that we are so good, powerful and smart , that we can win the hearts and minds of all those who attack us, and that with both hands tied behind our back, we can defeat anything bad in the world!

We can't!

If we don't recognize this, our nation as we know it will not survive,
and no other free country in the world will survive if we are defeated.

And finally, name any Muslim countries throughout the world that allow freedom of speech, freedom of thought, freedom of religion, freedom of the press, equal rights for anyone -- let alone everyone, equal status or any status for women, or that have been productive in one single way that contributes to the good of the world.

This has been a long way of saying that we must be united on this war or we will be equated in the history books to the self-inflicted fall of the Roman Empire . If, that is, the Muslim leaders will allow history books to be written or read.

If we don't win this war right now, keep a close eye on how the Muslims take over France in the next 5 years or less. They will continue to increase the Muslim population of France and continue to encroach little by little, on the established French traditions. The French will be fighting among themselves, over what should or should not be done, which will continue to weaken them and keep them from any united resolve.
Doesn't that sound eerily familiar?

Democracies don't have their freedoms taken away from them by some external military force. Instead, they give their freedoms away, politically correct piece by politically correct piece.

And they are giving those freedoms away to those who have shown, worldwide that they abhor freedom and will not apply it to you or even to themselves, once they are in power.

They have universally shown that when they have taken over, they then start brutally killing each other over who will be the few who control the masses. Will we ever stop hearing from the politically correct, about the "peaceful Muslims"?

I close on a hopeful note, by repeating what I said above. If we are
united, there is no way that we can lose. I hope now after the election, the factions in our country will begin to focus on the critical situation we are in, and will unite to save our country. It is your future we are talking about! Do whatever you can to preserve it.

After reading the above, we all must do this not only for ourselves, but our children, our grandchildren, our country and the world

Whether Democrat or Republican, conservative or liberal and that include the Politicians and media of our country and the free world!

Please forward this to any you feel may want, or NEED to read it. Our "leaders" in Congress ought to read it, too. There are those that find fault with our country, but it is obvious to anyone who truly thinks through this, that we must UNITE!

If you would like to see who this fellow is go to this Air Force web
sight and look him up.
http://www.af.mil/bios/alpha.asp?alpha=C

84honda200s
01-25-2007, 01:54 PM

Howdy

hmmmm love it or leave it you say. well i love it. i love our troops too. i just dont like our dear president. as i said before hes playing with people like they are toys. he puts oil and money before human life. i hope he enjoys his money and oil because it cost allot of human life's.

now you say "lets show these terrorist we really mean buisness". you cant fight what you cant see. you cant tell who is bad or good over there. all we are doing is sending our guys into a death trap. its just bs that we are losing sons,daughters,brothers and sisters all to fatten up politishins wallets.

bring em home. to our troop GIVE EM HELL GUYS !!!!! my prayers are with you.

firefirefire90
01-25-2007, 07:56 PM
Also, many people criticize the president. Try to be in his shoes. Its a DAMN hard job! If you think you can do better, run for president. If you won't, stfu.

84honda200s
01-26-2007, 12:09 AM
well if someone runs for it they danm well better be able to do it. i couldnt do it i know i couldnt. thats why i would never think of even trying to run. my point is if you run and win you better be able to take it from both sides. if you cant take it. dont run its that simple.

russell56443
01-26-2007, 12:44 AM
Im out on this one,It's not worth my time!!!
I will say this though,as for supporting our President,I would be happy too if the guy that actually won (2 diffrent elections)was our President!!!!!!!!!
Im very unhappy that a rich,arrogent bully who was born with a silver spoon in his mouth,that has failed at everything he ever did in life(several failed businesses) is running our country,it just isnt right!!!!!!!!

84honda200s
01-26-2007, 12:49 AM
i agree. if he earns it yea i will support him. but as said he failed at business. hes doing the same with our great country.

firefirefire90
01-26-2007, 01:08 AM
Wow go cry. America elected him. Showing the MAJORITY believed in him. 51% beats 49% every time.

84honda200s
01-26-2007, 01:20 AM
yea and i bet most his "votes" came from his brothers (aka the MAJORITY) state too.

either way hes in so we need to deal with it i guess. i guess if his brother runs we will not to vote for another bush. if we do we deserve everything we get. thats all im going to say.

this post is going to rip us all apart. so im done with it. i have nothing against any of you guys. i admit i was wrong to start this subject. im sorry to start it.

threewheelin-feelin
01-26-2007, 01:50 AM
I think alot of people don't consider what will happen if they pull the troops out now and they jump on the "bring them home" band wagon. Heres a good post I found on r-central that will show what will happen if we pull out or "loose" this war.

*Subject: Muslims, terrorist and the USA. A different spin on Iraq war.

This WAR is for REAL! Dr. Vernon Chong, Major General, USAF, Retired

Tuesday, July 12, 2005
To get out of a difficulty, one usually must go through it. Our country is now facing the most serious threat to its existence, as we know it, that we have faced in your lifetime and mine (which includes WWII).

The deadly seriousness is greatly compounded by the fact that there are very few of us who think we can possibly lose this war and even fewer who realize what losing really means.

First, let's examine a few basics:

1. When did the threat to us start?
Many will say September 11, 2001. The answer as far as the United State is concerned is 1979, 22 years prior to September 2001, with the following attacks on us:

* Iran Embassy Hostages, 1979;
* Beirut, Lebanon Embassy 1983;
* Beirut, Lebanon Marine Barracks 1983;
* Lockerbie, Scotland Pan-Am flight to New York 1988;
* First New York World Trade Center attack 1993;
* Dhahran, Saudi Arab ia Khobar Towers Military complex 1996;
* Nairobi, Kenya US Embassy 1998;
* Dares Salaam, Tanzania US Embassy 1998;
* Aden, Yemen USS Cole 2000;
* New York World Trade Center 2001;
* Pentagon 2001.

(Note that during the period from 1981 to 2001 there were 7,581 terrorist attacks worldwide).

2. Why were we attacked?

Envy of our position, our success, and our freedoms. The attacks happened during the administrations of Presidents Carter, Reagan, Bush 1, Clinton and Bush 2. We cannot fault either the Republicans or Democrats as there were no provocations by any of the presidents or their immediate predecessors, Presidents Ford or Carter.

3. Who were the attackers?
In each case, the attacks on the US were carried out by Muslims.

4. What is the Muslim population of the World? 25%.

5. Isn't the Muslim Religion peaceful?
Hopefully, but that is really not material. There is no doubt that the
predominately Christian population of Germany was peaceful, but under the dictatorial leadership of Hitler (who was also Christian), that made no difference. You either went along with the administration or you were eliminated. There were 5 to 6 million Christians killed by the Nazis for political reasons (including 7,000 Polish priests). (see http://www.nazis.testimony.co.uk/7-a.htm )

Thus, almost the same number of Christians were killed by the Nazis, as the six million holocaust Jews who were killed by them, and we seldom heard of anything other than the Jewish atrocities. Although Hitler kept the world focused on the Jews, he had no hesitancy about killing anyone who got in his way of exterminating the Jews or of taking over the world - German, Christian or any others.

Same with the Muslim terrorists. They focus the world on the US, but kill all in the way -- their own people or the Spanish, French or anyone else.
The point here is that just like the peaceful Germans were of no
protection to anyone from the Nazis, no matter how many peaceful Muslims there may be, they are no protection for us from the terrorist Muslim leaders and what they are fanatically bent on doing -- by their own pronouncements -- killing all of us "infidels." I don't blame the peaceful Muslims. What would you do if the choice was shut up or die?

6. So who are we at war with?

There is no way we can honestly respond that it is anyone other than the Muslim terrorists. Trying to be politically correct and avoid verbalizing this conclusion can well be fatal. There is no way to win if you don't clearly recognize and articulate who you are fighting.

So with that background, now to the two major questions:

1. Can we lose this war?

2. What does losing really mean?

If we are to win, we must clearly answer these two pivotal questions. We can definitely lose this war, and as anomalous as it may sound, the major reason we can lose is that so many of us simply do not fathom the answer to the second question - What does losing mean?

It would appear that a great many of us think that losing the war means hanging our heads, bringing the troops home and going on about our business, like post Vietnam. This is as far from the truth as one can get.

What losing really means is:

We would no longer be the premier country in the world. The attacks will not subside, but rather will steadily increase. Remember, they want us dead, not just quiet. If they had just wanted us quiet, they would not have produced an increasing series of attacks against us, over the past 18 years. The plan was clearly, for terrorist to attack us, until we were neutered and submissive to them.

We would of course have no future support from other nations, for fear of reprisals and for the reason that they would see, we are impotent and cannot help them.

They will pick off the other non-Muslim nations, one at a time. It will be increasingly easier for them. They already hold Spain hostage. It doesn't matter whether it was right or wrong for Spain to withdraw its troops from Iraq. Spain did it because the Muslim terrorists bombed their train and told them to withdraw the troops. Anything else they want Spain to do will be done. Spain is finished.

The next will probably be France. Our one hope on France is that they might see the light and realize that if we don't win, they are finished too, in that they can't resist the Muslim terrorists without us. However, it may already be too late for France. France is already 20% Muslim and fading fast!

If we lose the war, our production, income, exports and way of life will all vanish as we know it. After losing, who would trade or deal with us, if they were threatened by the Muslims. If we can't stop the Muslims, how could anyone else?

The Muslims fully know what is riding on this war, and therefore are completely committed to winning, at any cost. We better know it too and be likewise committed to winning at any cost.

Why do I go on at such lengths about the results of losing? Simple. Until we recognize the costs of losing, we cannot unite and really put 100% of our thoughts and efforts into winning. And it is going to take that 100% effort to win.

So, how can we lose the war?

Again, the answer is simple. We can lose the war by "imploding." That is, defeating ourselves by refusing to recognize the enemy and their purpose, and really digging in and lending full support to the war effort If we are united, there is no way that we can lose. If we continue to be divided, there is no way that we can win!

Let me give you a few examples of how we simply don't comprehend the life and death seriousness of this situation.

President Bush selects Norman Mineta as Secretary of Transportation. Although all of the terrorist attacks were committed by Muslim men between 17 and 40 years of age, Secretary Mineta refuses to allow profiling. Does that sound like we are taking this thing seriously? This is war! For the duration, we are going to have to give up some of the civil rights we have become accustomed to. We had better be prepared to lose some of our civil rights temporarily or we will most certainly lose all of them permanently.

And don't worry that it is a slippery slope. We gave up plenty of civil
rights during WWII, and immediately restored them after the victory and in fact added many more since then.

Do I blame President Bush or President Clinton before him?

No, I blame us for blithely assuming we can maintain all of our Political Correctness, and all of our civil rights during this conflict and have a clean, lawful, honorable war. None of those words apply to war. Get them out of your head.

Some have gone so far in their criticism of the war and/or the
Administration that it almost seems they would literally like to see us lose. I hasten to add that this isn't because they are disloyal. It is because they just don't recognize what losing means. Nevertheless, that conduct gives the impression to the enemy that we are divided and weakening. It concerns our friends, and it does great damage to our cause.

Of more recent vintage, the uproar fueled by the politicians and media regarding the treatment of some prisoners of war, perhaps exemplifies best what I am saying. We have recently had an issue, involving the treatment of a few Muslim prisoners of war, by a small group of our military police. These are the type prisoners who just a few months ago were throwing their own people off buildings, cutting off their hands, cutting out their tongues and otherwise murdering their own people just for disagreeing with Saddam Hussein.

And just a few years ago these same type prisoners chemically killed 400,000 of their own people for the same reason. They are also the same type of enemy fighters, who recently were burning Americans, and dragging their charred corpses through the streets of Iraq.

And still more recently , the same type of enemy that was and is providing videos to all news sources internationally, of the beheading of American prisoners they held.

Compare this with some of our press and politicians, who for several days have thought and talked about nothing else but the "humiliating" of some Muslim prisoners -- not burning them, not dragging their charred corpses through the streets, not beheading them, but "humiliating" them.

Can this be for real?

The politicians and pundits have even talked of impeachment of the
Secretary of Defense. If this doesn't show the complete lack of
comprehension and understanding of the seriousness of the enemy we are fighting, the life and death struggle we are in and the disastrous results of losing this war, nothing can.

To bring our country to a virtual political standstill over this prisoner
issue makes us look like Nero playing his fiddle as Rome burned --
totally oblivious to what is going on in the real world. Neither we, nor any other country, can survive this internal strife. Again I say, this does not mean that some of our politicians or media people are disloyal.
It simply means that they are absolutely oblivious to the magnitude, of the situation we are in and into which the Muslim terrorists have been pushing us, for many years.

Remember, the Muslim terrorists stated goal is to kill all infidels! That translates into ALL non-Muslims -- not just in the United State, but throughout the world.

We are the last bastion of defense.

We have been criticized for many years as being 'arrogant.' That charge is valid in at least one respect. We are arrogant in that we believe that we are so good, powerful and smart , that we can win the hearts and minds of all those who attack us, and that with both hands tied behind our back, we can defeat anything bad in the world!

We can't!

If we don't recognize this, our nation as we know it will not survive,
and no other free country in the world will survive if we are defeated.

And finally, name any Muslim countries throughout the world that allow freedom of speech, freedom of thought, freedom of religion, freedom of the press, equal rights for anyone -- let alone everyone, equal status or any status for women, or that have been productive in one single way that contributes to the good of the world.

This has been a long way of saying that we must be united on this war or we will be equated in the history books to the self-inflicted fall of the Roman Empire . If, that is, the Muslim leaders will allow history books to be written or read.

If we don't win this war right now, keep a close eye on how the Muslims take over France in the next 5 years or less. They will continue to increase the Muslim population of France and continue to encroach little by little, on the established French traditions. The French will be fighting among themselves, over what should or should not be done, which will continue to weaken them and keep them from any united resolve.
Doesn't that sound eerily familiar?

Democracies don't have their freedoms taken away from them by some external military force. Instead, they give their freedoms away, politically correct piece by politically correct piece.

And they are giving those freedoms away to those who have shown, worldwide that they abhor freedom and will not apply it to you or even to themselves, once they are in power.

They have universally shown that when they have taken over, they then start brutally killing each other over who will be the few who control the masses. Will we ever stop hearing from the politically correct, about the "peaceful Muslims"?

I close on a hopeful note, by repeating what I said above. If we are
united, there is no way that we can lose. I hope now after the election, the factions in our country will begin to focus on the critical situation we are in, and will unite to save our country. It is your future we are talking about! Do whatever you can to preserve it.

After reading the above, we all must do this not only for ourselves, but our children, our grandchildren, our country and the world

Whether Democrat or Republican, conservative or liberal and that include the Politicians and media of our country and the free world!

Please forward this to any you feel may want, or NEED to read it. Our "leaders" in Congress ought to read it, too. There are those that find fault with our country, but it is obvious to anyone who truly thinks through this, that we must UNITE!

If you would like to see who this fellow is go to this Air Force web
sight and look him up.
http://www.af.mil/bios/alpha.asp?alpha=C

hey in that list of terrorist attacks way isnt the attack on the uss cole from 2000 in there?

Louis Mielke
01-26-2007, 05:03 PM

Ha. Dude, that's kinda funny there at the end because I could barely understand your reply myself, Your use of spacing and punctuation is on par with Pres. Bush. I wish people would stop knocking him on his public speaking ability, that's a load of crap. No one can say that they speak eloquently 100% of the time and its ridiculous to have such high expectation of anyone.

As far as Bush is concerned, no matter who is in office, democrat or republican, he is sure to come under fire at some point. Clinton came under heavy fire for all kinds of issues.

Could he have made some better decisions? Sure. You won't convince me that all of our current problems are his fault. We are a united nation, WE put ourselves in this situation, not the President alone. Stop your *Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited*'n and finger pointing.

That's what will fix America, people who will stop *Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited*'n and finger pointing and doing something about it. Every time I see a bumper sticker about hating Bush or hating this or hating that it burns me up.

As far as all the jobs going over to other countries, why do you think that's happening? Because we're letting it happen! As a nation we are getting lazy, we want to work less, get paid more, and have become picky about the work we will do. The jobs aren't leaving, we're deciding that we don't want to do them at the wage that's companies will pay. We need to stop waiting for the government to fix things and do it ourselves. The jobs will leave on there own if we don't want them. The government can't legislate them, can't control them, can't keep it from happening. Jobs and products are going overseas because other peoples will make the products, and do the job at a higher quality level for a lower price. Its that simple.

Its a no win situtation if we expect the government to fix it. My vote is for less government and more power of the people, more PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY! The only funciton of the government should be enforcement of the protection of property rights.

Louis Mielke
01-26-2007, 05:06 PM
yea and i bet most his "votes" came from his brothers (aka the MAJORITY) state too.

either way hes in so we need to deal with it i guess. i guess if his brother runs we will not to vote for another bush. if we do we deserve everything we get. thats all im going to say.

this post is going to rip us all apart. so im done with it. i have nothing against any of you guys. i admit i was wrong to start this subject. im sorry to start it.

The funny thing is that Bush, or more specifically the republican won the election, which means they got the majority, even if only by a few.

All the people that *Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited* about Bush don't realize they're a minority, they're just a very noisy minority so it only seems like they're a majority, in reality everyone else is just sitting around quietly waiting for the squeaky wheels to shutup.

400exguy
01-26-2007, 05:53 PM
I have a problem with people always feeling bad for our troops. None of these men and women were forced into being in the mailitary were they? If so I must have missed the draft. What is a big bonus that the military pushes toward people? The fact that they will pay for your schooling...many of the people that are over in Iraq and elsewhere signed up before 9/11 and the threat of war activites and they signed up for the military for that reason, the free schooling! I personally have several friends and family members in the military and over in Iraq and almost all of them signed up for the military for that exact reason. Im not saying if they get killed over there I wouldnt be sad...but the truth is they do not have to be there in the first place. You can also come back and say well they shouldnt be there because Bush is an idiot...well maybe thats true but they tried to cheat the system and sign up for 4 years to sit on a military base and then get a free education. The reason you sign up for the military is to serve and protect the USA...not sign up and get a college degree.

I do not wanna sound like an @ss or anti-military person or disrespectful to anyone but this bugs me. When you sign up for the military, with Bush or anyone else as the president, there is an unhidden risk of being involved in a war or other life threatening situations. Just like people sueing fastfood resturants because they got fat from eating there all the time...or people burning themself with HOT coffee and sueing. I just dont get it!

After my little rant I would like to thank all soliders for what they are doing to protect the USA.

84honda200s
01-27-2007, 03:31 AM
i agree with you on the whole thing of them "taking advantage" of the system.

im not feeling bad. there is this thing i call respect. i respect the fact they signed up and went over to hell to save our butts. if it were not for them we would be over there and not talking about trikes and so on. why you may ask? no people that wants free school = draft then = us over there fighting. i do feel sorry for a group of fighters from a certain war/conflict known as Vietnam. so does this mean we should not feel sorry for them when they came home to our own people booing them and spiting on them also stuff being thrown at them?

im sorry but i feel for them. they are over there to fight for our butts. not to read online about how we "should not" feel bad for them. whether they signed or whatever reason they went in they deserve to be remembered. just think everyone that died to save our butts. if i see one of our troops at a store ill shake his hand and say thank you with no problems. i had one tell me that i was the first one to shake his hand since he got back other than his loved ones.

wanta250r
02-04-2007, 05:06 AM
Ha. Dude, that's kinda funny there at the end because I could barely understand your reply myself, Your use of spacing and punctuation is on par with Pres. Bush. I wish people would stop knocking him on his public speaking ability, that's a load of crap. No one can say that they speak eloquently 100% of the time and its ridiculous to have such high expectation of anyone.

As far as Bush is concerned, no matter who is in office, democrat or republican, he is sure to come under fire at some point. Clinton came under heavy fire for all kinds of issues.

Could he have made some better decisions? Sure. You won't convince me that all of our current problems are his fault. We are a united nation, WE put ourselves in this situation, not the President alone. Stop your *Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited*'n and finger pointing.

That's what will fix America, people who will stop *Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited*'n and finger pointing and doing something about it. Every time I see a bumper sticker about hating Bush or hating this or hating that it burns me up.

As far as all the jobs going over to other countries, why do you think that's happening? Because we're letting it happen! As a nation we are getting lazy, we want to work less, get paid more, and have become picky about the work we will do. The jobs aren't leaving, we're deciding that we don't want to do them at the wage that's companies will pay. We need to stop waiting for the government to fix things and do it ourselves. The jobs will leave on there own if we don't want them. The government can't legislate them, can't control them, can't keep it from happening. Jobs and products are going overseas because other peoples will make the products, and do the job at a higher quality level for a lower price. Its that simple.

Its a no win situtation if we expect the government to fix it. My vote is for less government and more power of the people, more PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY! The only funciton of the government should be enforcement of the protection of property rights.

Amen dude, nice to see that other people think like me.:w00t:

edog
02-04-2007, 10:20 AM
All Politicians are scum sucking,lying ,back stabbing ,Dirty Rat's
They all have there "OWN" agendas.

I have little faith in my Government These day's:mad: :mad:

ProCarbine2k1
02-05-2007, 02:49 AM
I wasnt going to continue to fuel this thread, but couldnt stop myself... but 400ex guy, you need to get a clue. I am trying to understand your post, but am just not able to. It doesnt matter if our men and women in the military signed up for a free set of camo's, the FACT IS that they ARE SERVING. Why anyone service memeber signed up is NO ONE'S business but their own. So what if any serviceman signed up for the "free" college education, so what if they are all just trying to "better" themselves to be able to provide for their families in the future. Serviceman cheating the system? PLEASE!!! What do you know about "sitting around a military base." Ive got an idea, why dont you either sign up, or shutup until you can figure out what you are talking about. Oh yeah, for our troops that are stateside "sitting around" their installation... most of them are pulling seven 12-14 hour days and making a few hundred bucks a week - there is a real dream job!!!For you to act like it is wrong for any troop to complain about going back to Iraq, why dont you tell us what its like over there since you obviously know more than anyone else does about our troops...

EDIT:] I would like to apologize if by some small chance I misinterpeted what you said 400exguy.. and like you said in your post, i dont mean any disrespect but its just that a lot of the stuff you said in your post really ate at me..

84honda200s
02-05-2007, 03:59 AM
well said man.