PDA

View Full Version : Any Saw fans?

85ytz250n
01-25-2007, 01:47 AM
I just finished watching the Saw III, I must say it was dissapointing. If you have watched the first two then you are missing out on some good shows. The first and second were clearly the best of the three though. Any one not like the shows? My Mom watched about the first ten seconds and then left the room. My last girlfriend wouldnt watch them either:wondering .

Barry

random-strike
01-25-2007, 01:53 AM
not a fan at all

85ytz250n
01-25-2007, 02:00 AM
Why not? I thought they were probably the best horror movies I had seen in a long time.

Barry

random-strike
01-25-2007, 02:49 AM
dont like horror movies really...

movies, hollywood in general's fakeness pisses me off.

if you want to see gore join the marine corps

TravEX
01-25-2007, 08:31 AM
I LOVE em, and agree that Saw 2 was the best.

dreadhed
01-25-2007, 08:56 AM
I like Sthil chainsaws. The movies were ok.

New2ATC
01-25-2007, 11:28 AM
I only watched the 3rd one all the way through and it was pretty good..got to watch the other 2 now.....

85ytz250n
01-25-2007, 12:59 PM

No thanks, the Corps wouldnt like me very much. I have a brain and I like to use it. :w00t: Besides half the fun is watching people freak out over what everyone knows is just a movie.

Barry

400exguy
01-25-2007, 01:16 PM
I loved them all and saw them all in the movies and then a few times at home. I read there are 2 more in the works...im kind of excited about that!

Banage
01-25-2007, 02:32 PM
I love ALL 3, i do agree, the 3rd went way down hill, but none the less Im a huge fan

random-strike
01-25-2007, 04:08 PM
No thanks, the Corps wouldnt like me very much. I have a brain and I like to use it. :w00t: Besides half the fun is watching people freak out over what everyone knows is just a movie.

Barry

thats an insult

i bet you think just enough to be a elitist liberal limp wrist

85ytz250n
01-25-2007, 10:14 PM
thats an insult

i bet you think just enough to be a elitist liberal limp wrist

Yes it is an insult, us Squids take every shot we can get at our misguided stepchildren. I dont really care to be labeled liberal/conservative or any of the other chit. I am who I am, there probably isnt a label that would fit meall the way. If you are offended by that then I guess you know exactly how much it bothers me. Have a beer man, or not. But please dont try to turn this thread into something it isnt.

Barry

atcchicky
01-25-2007, 10:17 PM
i loved the last 2 but the first one had bad actors. i wonder what the next 2 will be about the 2 killers are dead.

400exguy
01-26-2007, 02:07 AM
Here is a movie poster for saw four. Lionsgate movies usually stink and are super low budget. I am very surprised that Saw is an exception. When Saw 1 came out I thought it would be the same and to an extent it was in my opinion but the first 3 did well. It is rumored that jigsaw is signed for 5 saw movies so we shall see how far and great this gets. I hope Hostel turns into a sucessful set of movies as well, the second is coming out soon so we will see if it is a bust or gem like Saw. LET THE GAME BEGIN!!

Mike_Ham_250R
01-26-2007, 02:14 AM
I LOVE em, and agree that Saw 2 was the best.
Agreed. A lot of people I talked to said they loved Saw 3 but I just wasn't feeling it. Saw 2 much better.

bassman
01-26-2007, 09:55 AM
I haven't seen the 3rd one yet, but so far, the 1st has been the best I think. Saw 2 just kinda focused more on toture, and that's what I have heard about the 3rd one too, so I'm not to thrilled to see it. Bu I will, since the very first one is one of my all time favorite movies, I think it had the very best twist I had ever seen in a movie.

bassman
01-26-2007, 09:58 AM
dont like horror movies really...

movies, hollywood in general's fakeness pisses me off.

Fakeness pisses you off? How do you live life then? Do you not have an imagination?
Jesus Christ.....

85ytz250n
01-26-2007, 11:57 PM
Fakeness pisses you off? How do you live life then? Do you not have an imagination?
Jesus Christ.....

My guess is that he gets off on going into threads that he has no interest in and saying things to get peoples drawers into a wad. If he wasnt a fan he could have just skipped right on by it.

But on another note, I hope the fourth is better than the third. The first is without a doubt the best of the three I have seen so far. How is Hostel? I havent watched it yet, but if its good enough I may buy it one day.:naughty:

Barry

400exguy
01-27-2007, 12:15 AM
Hostel is pretty good. Lot of torture and what not. Not as good as the Saws but by far way better then any other Lionsgate movie out there. Rent it *Edited**Edited* you buy it, you may not really like it. I wanna see the second hostel cause I like these kinds of movies. The first Hostel makes me wanna go to Amsterdam....lol watch the movie and you will see why!

atcchicky
01-27-2007, 09:56 PM
hostel was a good nasty gory movie especially the eye scene but my fav is the hills have eyes i cant wait for part 2

Bryan Raffa
01-27-2007, 10:08 PM
I watched saw 3 the other night and i didnt think it was as good as 1&2

85ytz250n
01-29-2007, 01:06 AM
I watched saw 3 the other night and i didnt think it was as good as 1&2

Ditto, maybe we should write up a list of problems of the movies and send them to the production CO. so they get number four right. You have to admit that the end of number three was pretty good, about the last 10 minutes. Probably the whole thing with the guy was pretty good, although the woman in the freezer was pretty messed up.

Barry

ATC crazy
01-29-2007, 12:36 PM
The first two were great. I havent seen the third one yet...

random-strike
01-29-2007, 05:34 PM
Jesus Christ.....

you don't think its funny when these homo movies stars parade around on tv with guns blazing smokin' cigs and the like, then speak out publically that we should ban all guns, ban smoking, etc?

85 250sx
01-29-2007, 10:16 PM
i think everyone thought the first one was one of the best because you didnt realy know what to expect. then the second movie came around and you already had an ideal of what was goin on. i dont know but i realy liked the 3rd one might even be my favorite. but i do gota add that i wasnt enjoying it as much as the first two movies till about the last 15 min. thats when everything got twisted around and everything made alot more sence

bassman
01-30-2007, 10:00 AM
you don't think its funny when these homo movies stars parade around on tv with guns blazing smokin' cigs and the like, then speak out publically that we should ban all guns, ban smoking, etc?

I guess I don't know any "homo movies stars" that do such things.