PDA

View Full Version : I know we're all into trikes, but who is into Mustangs too?

Dino
01-26-2007, 04:54 PM
Hey everyone, just looking for some fellow mustang enthusiasts. Mine is a 2004 GT with some minor usual bolt-on parts. Tri-ax shifter, MAC off-road H-pipe mufflers. BBK intake, 3.73s. Many more to come including supercharger when funds allow it. So let's see some pictures of your hot rod mustangs.

ceaserthethird
01-26-2007, 05:21 PM
Here's a pic of mine ... 94 GT Conv. 5-speed Black inside & Out :w00t:

longbedGTs
01-26-2007, 10:36 PM
Heres mine. A stock 88 GT. Unfortunately Ive lost almost all interest in this car. It is for sale. :(

dizasterzrfun69
01-26-2007, 10:44 PM
3leggeddog has a sweeet ass foxbody saleen. maybe he will chime in. I have a 90 lx notchboack with a longrod 306 if i ever decide to put it all back together. My girlfriend has a 2000 gt all black, steeda lowering springs, flowmasters, and a roush stage 2 body kit. Nothing like a good old mustang. I LOVE EM. hey 200xbasket has a pretty bad ass 9?second maybe 8? (i cant remember) and it is/was street legal.

Dave223
01-26-2007, 11:16 PM
Here is my wifes 04 6cyl. She always wanted a red stang, so she had to settle for a 6. It doesnt have ALOT of takeoff power but the topend on that six is surprising!!! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v105/bethrcno/family072.jpgI have always wanted a notchback 5.0. There is an 88 for sale here for 1k, but Im not sure what shape its in. Mustangs have always been something Ive wanted.

Dave223
01-26-2007, 11:23 PM
LongBed, how much are you asking for the 88? How much shipped to 70344?:D J/K

Whats it need to be 100%? And, where in Ga are ya?

This is what Id love to own...
http://www.cars2nv.net/Muscle/93mustang4-1.jpg

Red Rider
01-27-2007, 05:01 AM
Hey everyone, just looking for some fellow mustang enthusiasts. Mine is a 2004 GT with some minor usual bolt-on parts.I clicked on this because I thought you were talking about P-51 Mustangs. Sorry, I'm just not into Ford's rendition.

longbedGTs
01-27-2007, 06:54 AM
LongBed, how much are you asking for the 88? How much shipped to 70344?:D J/K

Whats it need to be 100%? And, where in Ga are ya?

This is what Id love to own...
http://www.cars2nv.net/Muscle/93mustang4-1.jpg

Two words. Roll over Carfax indicates that in 2001 it was rolled. Nobody wants a rollover(though it was repaired very well) and am having a hard time selling.

ScottZJ
01-27-2007, 10:19 AM
I am into Rustangs...:lol: My F250 loves smokin' them down the road.:naughty:

mustangkev
01-27-2007, 10:23 AM
Great topic. Believe it or not, I like Mustangs also. I have owned five so far, from a 66 hardtop to my current 2003 Cobra. The Cobra is all stock, but I plan on putting on a catback this spring. No pictures on this computer, but it is torch red and basically stock.

oldsking86
01-27-2007, 01:43 PM
On the topic of mustangs but not one haha It's close though because it eats mustangs :twisted:

350 Olds Rocket motor, TH350 tranny with a shift kit, 3.73 posi in the rear.. Just a coupe things for you ford guys

nate b
01-27-2007, 01:47 PM
On the topic of mustangs but not one haha It's close though because it eats mustangs :twisted:

350 Olds Rocket motor, TH350 tranny with a shift kit, 3.73 posi in the rear.. Just a coupe things for you ford guys

I always liked olds too. Had a couple cutlass' one had a 350 rocket and the other had a 455. both awesome moters.

SWIGIN
01-27-2007, 01:52 PM
here are my horses

79 bronco 425hp 460

94 gt 5.0

84honda200s
01-27-2007, 02:20 PM

now thats what im talking about.

oldsking86
01-27-2007, 02:40 PM
Thanks guys for the compliments, not trying to take from the ford guys but still I had to intervien on behalf of GM haha
I'll get some better pics of the car, this one is older and without the engine bay so.. She's my baby, cost a lot too, but it's worth it.

SWIGIN
01-27-2007, 02:47 PM
why would you come into a thread about mustangs and keep posting about an olds??

start a new one for the bow tie boys so i can post my fords in it:crazy:

i like other brands too but i wouldn't post in a ford thread about me liking anything but fords

if you post a quad question in the trike thread it will get moved....sorry i just dont get it

200x Basket
01-27-2007, 04:53 PM
i have a 91 coupe with a dart blocked 438 and a nice sonic blue 93 gt.

200x Basket
01-27-2007, 04:56 PM

the only thing that thing eats is mustang DUST.

oldsking86
01-28-2007, 12:33 AM
Just thought I'd lay down the law because all you ford guys say the same *Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited*, "oh we are the fastest thing on wheels", all I can say is be lucky the camaro stopped in 02 because through it's life span the fords just couldn't keep up..

As for my car, like I said it eats fords up so it has some relivence to the topic just not for yalls liking

SWIGIN
01-28-2007, 12:57 AM
i wont need the stang for your olds

the bronosaurus will do fine ...lol

oldsking86
01-28-2007, 01:05 AM
Haha good one.. Yea you know I'm not here to try to start trouble or race anybody, simply busting the chops of you blue oval owners :cool:

If you want to go into bikes that's another story lol

Chevy200s
01-28-2007, 01:54 AM
I clicked on this because I thought you were talking about P-51 Mustangs. Sorry, I'm just not into Ford's rendition.

Haha, thats what I was thinkin too, especially a P-51D with the bubble canopy. I am a Chevy guy, but nice lookin cars everyone

84honda200s
01-28-2007, 01:55 AM
hey now guys play nice. lol i say take it to the track. but im putting my money on the olds. hell ive seen a 87 Monte Carlo SS beat a blue oval on the strip. the guy is rite everyone ive met around my area thinks hes king *Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited* because he has a mustang gt or any mustang for that matter.

dont get me wrong i dont mind the mustangs. im just sick of people thinking they cant be beat. i like cars in general. no matter the make or model. i even like ricers. i love the performance you can get out of them. ive bin in a juiced up eclipse . it was scary fast. very nice car. oooo yea as long as its stick im up for it. ford,chevy,dodge,mazda,toyota,honda and so on. i love em all as long as their not auto.

edog
01-28-2007, 08:43 AM

I have eaten a few Rustangs in my day.:w00t:

200x Basket
01-28-2007, 09:41 AM
i doubt that olds even runs 11's. it would be like racing a ytm175 against my 500r. no offene but unless your car is in the 8 second zone you have no business talking the trash that you are. i race ALL the time and rarely lose to anything but a full tube chassis car. my car is still street legal (not daily driven) and passes inspection.

200x Basket
01-28-2007, 09:57 AM
here is a shot under the hood while i was doing a little work. the next shot is a pic at the track. getting ready to bring the $$$$ hope in the 10.5" tire class. the funny thing is i only run a 10" ET STREET!!

http://picsorban.com/upload/nitrousfogger_0195.jpg

SWIGIN
01-28-2007, 12:34 PM
i dont get all the mustang haters out there....im sure a few of us are a-holes but every car type has those.

oldsking86
01-28-2007, 12:47 PM
Heres my dads Olds, but with a chevy big block because if you know about olds they are way to expensive and not really capable of large amounts of horsepower without breaking the bank..
http://usera.imagecave.com/lilcuban38/BBC468Shot.jpg
If you want horsepower ratings, its a 4 digit number on spray :naughty:

As for not knowwing much, your mistaken because I've been working on cars since I was 12 years old, have had help in building sone intense race cars, not tube chassis but street legal machines that run easly into the lower 10's. I was into street racing when it wasn't composed of young punks and it was all V8 cars, even the mustangs were around. I can say this, when my dad had an olds 403 in his car he NEVER lost a race to big blocks, small blovks, even SC 5.0 mustangs, I have old video off VHS but I have no way of using that on the internet, if I can transfer and convert I'll be sure to post it up though..
You car seems fast and that's what I like to see in cars, not someone with exhaust and a nice filter thinking their *Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited* is quick.

200x Basket
01-28-2007, 01:11 PM
4 digits does not scare me a bit. i have ran mid 8's in the 1/4 mile and it is a scary ride :) i can even spray more but i need more chassis tuning 1st. the car may be for sale soon. i have a 1 year old and that car puts too much at risk. this winter i have installed a better (i hope) cam and went from 3.73's to 4:30's. i hope to get a little more out of it on the bottom end. i built the car myself from a hull in about 6 months.

so you get in a ford post talking about olds and you actually have a chevy power plant? and it does not even belong to you?

3leggeddog
01-28-2007, 01:15 PM
damn basket,you gotts a siick ride homie!!!

84honda200s
01-28-2007, 01:38 PM
yes both of you have sick rides for sure. as long as you enjoy to race and build cars who cares what it is.

edog
01-28-2007, 01:48 PM
i dont get all the mustang haters out there....im sure a few of us are a-holes but every car type has those.
Who said I was hating?:rolleyes:

dizasterzrfun69
01-28-2007, 01:53 PM
here is a shot under the hood while i was doing a little work. the next shot is a pic at the track. getting ready to bring the $$$$ hope in the 10.5" tire class. the funny thing is i only run a 10" ET STREET!!

http://picsorban.com/upload/nitrousfogger_0195.jpg

your my idol :lol: I love seeing pics of your car. it's sooo bad ass :w00t:

200x Basket
01-28-2007, 02:02 PM
thanks, it is a awsome combo and i have losts of work in it. i hate to sell it and i may not.

dizasterzrfun69
01-28-2007, 02:18 PM
thanks, it is a awsome combo and i have losts of work in it. i hate to sell it and i may not.

sell it to a fellow board member :D :lol: yea i dont have that kind of dough laying around. Hell i aint even got my 90 notchback all together yet, either im working or its nasty outside. It must be nice to have a place to work on your stuff.

Brockey
01-28-2007, 02:33 PM
Around here Mustangs and Cavaliers are like belly buttons, everbody got one. I am a Chevy Man so I sold my 89 Hatch about 4 years ago.

200x Basket
01-28-2007, 02:46 PM
Around here Mustangs and Cavaliers are like belly buttons, everbody got one. I am a Chevy Man so I sold my 89 Hatch about 4 years ago.

so did you buy a cavaleir? :lol:

Brockey
01-28-2007, 03:05 PM
No I had a Sunbird GT tho. I am into trucks more now.

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o284/Brockey/April19061.jpg

This is my 78 K5 that I drove for years and now am building.

oldsking86
01-28-2007, 03:07 PM
4 digits does not scare me a bit. i have ran mid 8's in the 1/4 mile and it is a scary ride :) i can even spray more but i need more chassis tuning 1st. the car may be for sale soon. i have a 1 year old and that car puts too much at risk. this winter i have installed a better (i hope) cam and went from 3.73's to 4:30's. i hope to get a little more out of it on the bottom end. i built the car myself from a hull in about 6 months.

so you get in a ford post talking about olds and you actually have a chevy power plant? and it does not even belong to you?

Yea it's chevy, but GM is GM so if you want power depends on your taste and budget.. It's not easy and not a good motor to use a 455 olds to make 700-800 HP on the motor and it's not that reliable so sticking with a chevy big block was ideal..

No it's not my car, it's my dads car and what matters if it isn't mine, I've worked on it and driven it and raced it also for him sometimes. We share our toys including our bikes because we have that idea, " whats mine is yours whats yours is mine" no biggie for us because we know our stuff is fast. I'm not saying your stang is slow because that is one nice car with a healthy powerplant and it seems like you know your *Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited* by the looks of that engine bay too. It's still a ford and not my taste in cars that's all.

Nick_R_23
01-28-2007, 03:15 PM
This is my 78 K5 that I drove for years and now am building.

Yes now this is a REAL truck!!! :beer

Im a full out chevy guy, but you guys got bunch of nice cars here looks like ya out some time into them!

-Nick :TrikesOwn

Dino
01-28-2007, 07:37 PM
I had a feeling once somebody saw the word mustang they would all get a hard on and have to tell everyone how they beat one or there brand is better or this or that. Im not saying that the mustang is the best,fastset, etc. car in the world its jsut the one that i prefer. I was hoping that this thread would just be someone who has the same interest as me posting a little something and maybe a picture or two so those of us interested can check out some other memebers rides. I have to scroll through this whole thing avoiding the crap of people saying how they beat one or they have more horsepower or they like whatever better than a mustang. I would have put this topic in the this vs. that if i was looking for a competition. I'm not trying to be a dick here but if youre not interested in mustangs post somewhere else. I am an auto entusiast myself and enjoy all types of cars. They all have there strengths and weaknesses and none are perfect. So why dont we keep the competition elsewhere

longbedGTs
01-28-2007, 08:37 PM
I had a feeling once somebody saw the word mustang they would all get a hard on and have to tell everyone how they beat one or there brand is better or this or that. Im not saying that the mustang is the best,fastset, etc. car in the world its jsut the one that i prefer. I was hoping that this thread would just be someone who has the same interest as me posting a little something and maybe a picture or two so those of us interested can check out some other memebers rides. I have to scroll through this whole thing avoiding the crap of people saying how they beat one or they have more horsepower or they like whatever better than a mustang. I would have put this topic in the this vs. that if i was looking for a competition. I'm not trying to be a dick here but if youre not interested in mustangs post somewhere else. I am an auto entusiast myself and enjoy all types of cars. They all have there strengths and weaknesses and none are perfect. So why dont we keep the competition elsewhere

Well said! :beer:
Why cant we just stay on topic? Ex: Dont go posting about your 250R in a Tri-Z thread. I know you love your 250R and jump at the chance to talk about it, but dont put it where it doesnt belong! sigh
Im done.

ceaserthethird
01-30-2007, 04:43 AM
Bow tie's - remember you guy's have bigger block's 350 and up motor's

Mustang engine's have the 289 - 302 - 351 old school and some SALEEN'S S351 ...

Chevy all ways talk's smack since they have the 350 in most ... mustang's have a way smaller block 289 / 302 in most ...

84honda200s
01-30-2007, 01:12 PM
the only 350 worth a crap is the 4 bolt main. im a chevy guy but i will say one of the most over rated engines is the 350. sure they have some power but not all that much. the 350 in the k20 we have only puts out around 160-200 hp. my brothers 4 banger in his jeep yj puts out about 140 hp. so what im getting at is the size of the engine dont matter what so ever.

but i do like the 289. them are some nice engines in my opinion.

502SS
01-30-2007, 06:23 PM
i doubt that olds even runs 11's. it would be like racing a ytm175 against my 500r. no offene but unless your car is in the 8 second zone you have no business talking the trash that you are. i race ALL the time and rarely lose to anything but a full tube chassis car. my car is still street legal (not daily driven) and passes inspection.

If you're making that statement based on a picture, you must NOT race all the time. Sorry, but being "street legal" means NOTHING. There are hundreds of "street legal" cars out there that are nothing more than a full on race car with plates and working lights.

oldsking86
01-30-2007, 07:31 PM
If you're making that statement based on a picture, you must NOT race all the time. Sorry, but being "street legal" means NOTHING. There are hundreds of "street legal" cars out there that are nothing more than a full on race car with plates and working lights.

Very good point, especially if you are involved with REAL street racing, not the crap this young kids are doing these days, but the way it used to be.. I remember seeing cars on the weekends street racing then seeing them at the local track another weekend..

When I say 350, I don't mean a chevy, it's an Olds 350 that's in my car.. The new motor I have is also a 350 olds, but it's bored 60 over with a full roller system, forged pistons with a nice mild cam, the motor should be around 375hp to the crank and with spray that's another 250hp so do the math.

Also the chevy 350 is just a base motor, it's good for a 383 stroker set but for smallblocks it's all about the 400ci small blocks though.. many cars with small blocks that are competitive are running the 406ci ( bore the 400 over .030 ).
Displacement is what it's about, ask the four banger guys why they need to add turbo to keep up with there little 1.8L's
I preferably like the 289 fords also, real nice revver

Brockey
01-30-2007, 09:43 PM
I agree that the 289 is a nice engine. My friends uncle has one in his 66 mustang. A guy here has a mint hatchback with a 351 stroked out to a 408 with DFI on it. Runs 10's all day long with nitrous ofcourse. Now another guy here has a turbo 302 bored over slighty to something like 304 and it runs 8's. Turbo V8's rock.

BigRedBlair
02-08-2007, 05:47 PM
Mustang duster. lol

:beer :w00t:

Eric250R
02-08-2007, 07:38 PM
Posted these not long ago....but what the hey. This is my dad's 06 Shelby. I'm more of a GM guy myself, but it is a nice car.

honda_atc200es
07-12-2007, 11:18 PM
i love mustangs lol, there are alot of stang lovers on 3ww

SYKO
07-12-2007, 11:29 PM
well I gotta blow the lid on this one, jamieR (member here, and nearby me) made the cover of some kind of mustang mag this month with his ride!

honda_atc200es
07-12-2007, 11:35 PM
niceee, what year and do you have some:pics: :pics: :pics:

RedRider_AK
07-12-2007, 11:49 PM
MAC off-road H-pipe mufflers.

Off-road pipes on a Mustang? For a second there, I was almost expecting to see a 'Stang on some 35 inch Boggers or something :lol:

honda_atc200es
07-12-2007, 11:54 PM
id love to run a set of off road x's on mine, shorty headers, vortech supercharger, e303 cams:drool:

fatcat
07-13-2007, 01:57 AM
i know where an old mustang body that is sitting on a jeep truck frame is runs and is four wheel drive that would be something to drive around town in.wants $1000 for it tho and it needs alot of work

honda_atc200es
07-13-2007, 02:42 AM
if you got the cash go for it dont sound like a bad deal to me

J.D.
07-13-2007, 08:04 AM
Just thought I'd lay down the law because all you ford guys say the same *Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited*, "oh we are the fastest thing on wheels", all I can say is be lucky the camaro stopped in 02 because through it's life span the fords just couldn't keep up..

As for my car, like I said it eats fords up so it has some relivence to the topic just not for yalls liking

Well sir, I hate to correct you but towards the late 80's and early 90's, (comparing apples to apples), a 5.0 Camaro didn't hold a candle to a 5.0 Mustang. The only way GM was really about to outdo the 87-93 5.0 Mustang, was say hey, let's steal our Corvette TPI 5.7 and throw in the Camaro! Congrats, you used a bigger engine to make it one tenth faster in the 1/4! That's really the only thing speedwise to say about the Mustangs being fast. Now, interior quality, let's not even go there because GM just sucks ass in the later Camaros. Ride quality is horrible, interior pieces are junk, and just little stupid electrical problems are aggravating with them, whereas the Mustang really didn't have any of these problems, which is also why the Mustang is the lone survivor, and in my opinion a better car.

EDIT: Just one more thing I forgot, there wasn't a huge difference between the later ones either. Two buddys of mine, one had a 2000 Mach I(automatic), and the other one had a Firebird Formula with a 6 speed. MachI laid down 285 or so at the wheels, and the Bird laid down 300, MachI consistently ran 9.1(1/8th mile times). Best the Bird could do was 9.3., depending on driver would run 9.3-9.5. So even in the later years, apparently the Stangs weren't too far behind.

Dirtcrasher
07-13-2007, 06:26 PM
I'm glad you guys enjoy your fast cars... I sold my GMC with a 69 large journal 327 awhile back. My ex's 69 Camaro SS was lots of fun too. But, with the gas prices slowly creeping towards 4$ a gallon I want nothing to do with fast cars. We couldn't drive from point A to B for less than 30$, it was getting rediculous. I'll stick with wasting fuel in my trikes....

honda_atc200es
07-13-2007, 07:30 PM
my mustang actually gets decent milage, maybe 25mpg where i live (highways)

RedRider_AK
07-13-2007, 08:54 PM
id love to run a set of off road x's on mine, shorty headers, vortech supercharger, e303 cams:drool:

You know, shorty headers are usually less powerful than long-tubes.

RedRider_AK
07-13-2007, 09:03 PM

502SS
07-15-2007, 06:22 AM
Well sir, I hate to correct you but towards the late 80's and early 90's, (comparing apples to apples), a 5.0 Camaro didn't hold a candle to a 5.0 Mustang. The only way GM was really about to outdo the 87-93 5.0 Mustang, was say hey, let's steal our Corvette TPI 5.7 and throw in the Camaro! Congrats, you used a bigger engine to make it one tenth faster in the 1/4!

Well, there was another GM car with a V6 in '87 that was quicker, had better ride quality, and I've owned a few over the years, and never had any "electrical gremlins".

Jamie R.
07-15-2007, 10:10 AM
Sykolincoln is correcto! Me and my Silver '01 Cobra is on this months cover of Muscle Mustangs & Fast Fords!!! Me and the car are also in the shootout article inside the mag. Take it easy!

Jamie R.

SYKO
07-15-2007, 10:20 AM
welll lets see some pics!!!!

honda_atc200es
07-15-2007, 12:34 PM
since like january when i was told i was getting a mustang i had never been in one. and yesterday i got a ride in the exact car i will be owning in less than a year, and all i have to say is wow! i know its stock, but it sounds amazing, looks amazing, and i only went around the block at like 40 (i wasnt driving) that ride just made me apreciate mustangs even more than i already did, and i didnt think that was possible lol

tbirdscott
07-15-2007, 03:41 PM
Mustangs are bland and over done. I got one a while back for what sounded like a great deal, now it's just turned into a money pit that I cant seem to sell, even with a near perfect body and interior. Its too nice to go trail bashing with and apparently not nice enough to sell???

Heres a pic to keep thing on topic.

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i11/turbosprunt/mustang/IMG_0005-1.jpg?t=1184528656

Scott

SYKO
07-15-2007, 04:19 PM
thats an lx 4 banger right? I like that style but without a 5.0 in it there pretty much worthless

honda_atc200es
07-15-2007, 05:08 PM
+1, why not keep it and drop in a bigger engine, like a 347 or 351, if you go to a junkyard you could find a 351c, which would really waken that 4-eye up, but it would cost close to 5g's

tbirdscott
07-15-2007, 06:27 PM
Its a 3.8 V6, if it were a 2.3 i'd probabally keep it. Too many projects on the go and as I said theyre boring cars, too many around here. Gotta get my thunderbird done first before anything else.

Actually went out took it for a drive to put some gas in it and gave it a wash and wax today, looks presentable now after sitting since last fall. Gonna try selling it again, maybe ebay it.

Scott

honda_atc200es
07-15-2007, 08:01 PM
3.8 v6??? that definately isnt stock, its probably from a new edge mustang, witht that v6 you should have some resonable get up and go for a light car like that

random-strike
07-15-2007, 08:03 PM
Well, there was another GM car with a V6 in '87 that was quicker, had better ride quality, and I've owned a few over the years, and never had any "electrical gremlins".

baddddd to the boneeee

J.D.
07-16-2007, 01:44 AM
3.8 v6??? that definately isnt stock, its probably from a new edge mustang, witht that v6 you should have some resonable get up and go for a light car like that

It could very well be stock. My first Mustang was 1986 LX Convertible with a 3.8 and a 3 speed auto.

Jamie R.
07-16-2007, 01:24 PM
That is stock for a 4 eyed fox.

Jamie R.

oldsking86
07-16-2007, 01:41 PM

I know what car your talking!! :w00t: Gosh what a beast that car is

J.D.
07-16-2007, 05:19 PM

That's true, but it's a *Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited* to get longtubes in a Mustang, gotta take the engine out. Plus, a good quality set is expensive.

J.D.
07-16-2007, 05:26 PM
Well I figured I've posted enough in this thread I oughta post pics of my beast up. Nothing special, just a mostly stock 1987 GT 5 speed, I bought for 250 bucks with a blown trans. Bought a trans for 260 off ebay, fuel pump went out, I bought a used 110LPH pump for cheap, and I got a good deal on an electric fan so I put that on it too. I also bought the Pony's off ebay, I think like 180 for the set, and have to drive about 200 miles round trip to get em. Also is a pic of my old Mustang Race car too. It's gone now though, since I've moved from home my brother built one was was faster and more advanced, just stole the drivetrain from it.

honda_atc200es
07-16-2007, 05:30 PM
wow, thats a damn fine stang for what you payed

1985250sx
07-16-2007, 06:40 PM
I have a 72 Mach 1 with a 351c. its deffinatly not the fastest but it sounds sweet and it turns heads like crazy.

SWIGIN
07-16-2007, 07:30 PM
i installed a few sets of long tubes on mustangs and i never had to pull the motor to put long tubes on but it is a pain....for the hassle if its a street car id just go with 1 5/8 shorties which make great torque

Black86tri-z
07-16-2007, 09:52 PM
i work at a mustang performance shop in mass and all i do is stangs,i'll have to get some pics up of my stangs and the shop!!!! www.leonards-performance.com

honda_atc200es
07-17-2007, 01:57 AM
hmm if i ever have trouble wit my stang ill have to talke it to you

ColeTrickle
07-17-2007, 09:26 AM
here are a few :pics: of some pretty sweet Mustangs for you :cool:

The guy who owns them has been waiting his whole life to build these, I hope he makes it, he's in his late seventies now :)

ColeTrickle
07-17-2007, 09:32 AM
He also has a few T-Birds :drool: :drool: :drool:

You really have to walk through the shop to really get the full picture ;)

ColeTrickle
07-17-2007, 09:51 AM
These pictures didn't come out very good. But they are worth checking out. I still havn't played too much with the photo shop. Maybe you'll be able to tune them up :beer

tbirdscott
07-17-2007, 09:49 PM
Irfanview works great and is really simple to use for touching up photos, and its free.

That pace car kicks ass, One of the few stangs that i'd like to own some day.

Scott

redneck_09
07-21-2007, 10:46 PM
I am 16 and own 2 stangs. I have a 92 5.0 lx and an 85 gt with t-tops! I love the mustangs. I have since i was little. I will load some pics later.
The 85 is my project. A friend is helping me build the motor. It did not have one in it when i got it but i paid $150 for it. so it was pretty cool.

Drewz
07-23-2007, 11:46 PM
I just sold my 88 notchback with a 60 over 351W in it. had a ton of work into her but decided I wanted to be debt free before I change jobs. :(