PDA

View Full Version : always getting zapped by speed cameras ?

Xuk
04-21-2003, 02:58 PM
well are ya !! ?

if you own a nokia phone (not compatible with 7110) then this may be your soloution

Believe it or not...Anyone with a nokia mobile,Can use this great little hack for their phone.It turns your mobile into a speed camera detector.
I don't know how well it works..Just one thing though..It's not advised to speed past cameras,Else you'll get your license taken away before you can say"popeye's porking my mum again".

(NOTICE!!)Use this with caution..I don't know how well it works.!

Your Nokia cell phone can be programmed to pick up radar speed traps, when programmed your cell phone picks up the radar and alerts you on the message alert tone. ( Doesn`t work with Nokia 7110! )

1. Enter your menu
2. Select settings
3. Select security settings
4. Select closed user group
5. Select on
6. Enter 00000
7. Press ok
8. Clear back to normal, within a few seconds your phone will display a radar sign with five zero's next to it. It is now activated.

Unfortunately only Nokia phones have this function. Cell info display needs to be de-activated. Settings -> Phone Settings -> Cell Info display
Each time you turn off your phone, or even each time you loose contact with your carrier, youŽll have to activate it again... It is done by steps 1 through 5, but the number (00000) will be already on the field as default.

Chemical442
04-21-2003, 05:37 PM
That's pretty cool and all, but why did you post it in Trikesylvania :?:

Dirtcrasher
04-23-2003, 12:08 PM

Because it has absolutely nothing to do with trikes which is what belongs in TRIKESYLVANIA

ATC crazy
04-23-2003, 12:21 PM
Thats pretty sweet...I'll have to give tit a try ;)

Jonathan
04-23-2003, 03:20 PM
What's closed user group, I can't find it on mine.

LAME
04-23-2003, 04:21 PM
what

Chemical442
04-23-2003, 04:22 PM

Because it has absolutely nothing to do with trikes which is what belongs in TRIKESYLVANIA

What brand of crack are you smokin'? That was my point... He originally posted it in TRIKESYLVANIA until Jesus moved it the Open Forum. :D

http://home.grics.net/~goudie/images/trikesylvania.gif

Dirtcrasher
04-23-2003, 04:28 PM
I gotta admit sometimes I must smoke crack as I half read these posts. Although I do prefer the less processed smoking material :rolleyes:
I somehow read why didn't you instead of why did you. I'll take another crack hit and I'll be better, sorry!

Chemical442
04-23-2003, 04:30 PM
I gotta admit sometimes I must smoke crack as I half read these posts. Although I do prefer the less processed smoking material :rolleyes:
I somehow read why didn't you instead of why did you. I'll take another crack hit and I'll be better, sorry!

Pass the rock this way Bro. I'm dyslexic too. :Beerchug