PDA

View Full Version : *** life

ke125er
01-28-2007, 11:54 PM
well im fed up with my life right now and just wanna no how u guys deal with things my chick broke up with me today told me its cause she needed time to think come to find out its for some other dude and shes been lieing to me for the last month this sucks....... and i coulda died today i was driving my car on the highway today for 3 hours and wen i got to where im going i trin in a parking lot and mt ball joint snaped and my qv joint fell out and my frame was 2 inchs fron the fround ya im really stressed and just want some ideas to deal with stuff sorry for the 2 long sentnses im to upset to use proper gramer

fhhh life

ScottZJ
01-29-2007, 12:13 AM
When it rains, it pours dude. We have all been there before, esp us old guys. But I have to tell you, it WILL get better. The Lord gives us this road blocks for reasons, believe me, if it is meant to be, she will be back. If not, file those wonderful memories just as that....memories. I feel your pain man, just do something you really enjoy and keep you head up, to keep your mind off her. Take care man..............peace

ke125er
01-29-2007, 12:21 AM
i wanna ride but my cr's got a bad crank and its 12 am so thats a no go
and no parts to fix my car so its just sitting on the street on blocks

Aka_am
01-29-2007, 12:37 AM
Hey my truck got stolen on friday-saturday morning. They found it, I have to pick it up tomorrow. It wasn't wrecked or anything from what I'm told keys are gone, and there's a white sratch down the pass. bed.

The thief dumped it at a orchard and stole a van, and wrecked that. the cop refered to the theif as they so evidently there was more then one.

Well to make matters worse, money has been tight and I don't have insurance. So for all I know they could of blew the engine up and ditched it.

MikeRWK
01-29-2007, 12:56 AM
ke125er where at in ns are ya? im in CB

firefirefire90
01-29-2007, 01:17 AM
Hey man, life is the way it is. We all have to deal with some shiesty stuff. It isnt fun, but thats how it is. I hope your days go better than this one. And for that girl, screw her. You are way better than that. I will not give out the idea of revenge...but oh it is so sweet. Sand in her gas tank will do the trick.

chris200x
01-29-2007, 01:32 AM
a tittie bar and a pocket full of dollar bills usually got me through the rough times. Or sleeping with her best freinds helps as well. :naughty: Freakin broads! :rolleyes: :mad:

We have all been through stuff like this at one point or another. Everything gets easier as time goes by my freind. ;)

ke125er
01-29-2007, 03:05 AM
thanks guys shes got a sister i might hit up lol i went for a drive with a friend and im feeling kinda better but man the car thing is freaky im from halifax Xperience

mark38090
01-29-2007, 08:17 AM
a tittie bar and a pocket full of dollar bills usually got me through the rough times. Or sleeping with her best freinds helps as well. :naughty: Freakin broads! :rolleyes: :mad:

We have all been through stuff like this at one point or another. Everything gets easier as time goes by my freind. ;)

Worked when my wife left me... 7 years later she came back!!

SYKO
01-29-2007, 10:16 AM
omg mark!! she came back!!?? hell im fixing to stop working!!!!!

ke 125er keep your head up man!!! take it from somebody whos been through the ringer!!!! it will get better!! you have to be positive, and believe me, dont let a woman bring you down, not since theres thousands of other ones out there!!!

XTrumpX
01-29-2007, 11:03 AM
I just don't understand how some people just get stepped on by a chick only to let her back into their life. If you don't have any kids together, I see no reason to give her a second chance for her to do it again. That shows how weak a guy really is and the women can see it. Now she can raise the bar on the next time she decides to leave. But if it's the man's fault for her leaving like cheating on her, then she's just as stupid for going back too. But like I said, if kids are involved, that's a whole other mess :(

firehart
01-29-2007, 11:18 AM
What you need is a good day of riding to clear your head. Get a couple of close buds and go for a nice peaceful ride.

MikeRWK
01-29-2007, 11:18 AM
If you were close i could prolly help you with your car, balljoints and axels are fairly easy.

edog
01-29-2007, 12:16 PM
Hey man, life is the way it is. We all have to deal with some shiesty stuff. It isnt fun, but thats how it is. I hope your days go better than this one. And for that girl, screw her. You are way better than that. I will not give out the idea of revenge...but oh it is so sweet. Sand in her gas tank will do the trick.

That's great advice:crazy: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by XTrumpX
I just don't understand how some people just get stepped on by a chick only to let her back into their life. If you don't have any kids together, I see no reason to give her a second chance for her to do it again. That shows how weak a guy really is and the women can see it. Now she can raise the bar on the next time she decides to leave. But if it's the man's fault for her leaving like cheating on her, then she's just as stupid for going back too. But like I said, if kids are involved, that's a whole other mess
Well we all know what this is about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sykolincoln
omg mark!! she came back!!?? hell im fixing to stop working!!!!!

ke 125er keep your head up man!!! take it from somebody whos been through the ringer!!!! it will get better!! you have to be positive, and believe me, dont let a woman bring you down, not since theres thousands of other ones out there!!!

There's plenty of Fish in the Sea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris200x
a tittie bar and a pocket full of dollar bills usually got me through the rough times. Or sleeping with her best freinds helps as well. Freakin broads!

We have all been through stuff like this at one point or another. Everything gets easier as time goes by my freind.
Very sound advice

ATC-Eric
01-29-2007, 02:35 PM
The blues have got me going bad too. Ive been through some pretty crazy situations (though I'm only 23), and have enough anxiety right now to wonder how my body keeps up.

Only time can cure what als you, that and some good friends :beer

Keep your head up!

EDIT: Hey man, it also says a lot that your car didnt fall apart until after your three hour drive!!!!!! Someone out there (aside from the good people of 3WW) has your back! :beer

Dirtcrasher
01-29-2007, 06:48 PM
One day, when I was 19yo - My dog got killed, lost my license for 2 years and my GF broke up with me. Another time my ex wife said she wanted to be alone and I feared the loss of my home and her. Yet another time, the love of my life - a hot chick that rode quads - moved out overnight to live in a trailer, only to hook up with a GIRL a few months later. I'm now 36 and have survived thus far. Single, I have more toys and money than I could ever imagine...

It all stinks and makes ya crazy. What i will share with you is this.... Chicks are completely nuts, anyone who got a good one is so very fortunate. I have met more crazy beeyatches than anyone and I have learned one very crucial piece of information..... DO NOT BE AVAILABLE ALL THE TIME, DO NOT BE NICE ALL THE TIME, DO NOT LET THEM KNOW HOW MUCH YOU CARE FOR THEM. Just as soon as you let them know what you really feel, they will move on for a challenge, It stinks, it isn't right but it's how things are.

If you are fortunate enough to meet a normal chick that appreciates you, then you are in a very low percentage of people that are very lucky to have what they have and can be open and honest with their partner.

I am currently involved with a very hot chick that knows how hot she is, everyone wants her. I ignore that and don't take her crap. She always comes back to me, the more I ignore her and act happy alone, the more she wants me!! COMPLETELY NUTS!!!!

My dentist says to go to church to find a nice girl but I've been there done that too ;-)

nate b
01-29-2007, 07:56 PM
Definatly Tap Her Sister, And Then Walk Away With A Smile On Your Face And Forget About The Hole Deal. Theres Pleny More Out There. And Dont Ever Take Her Back Either, Because She Will Do It Again, No Matter What She Says

trikes4life
01-29-2007, 08:12 PM
Definatly Tap Her Sister, And Then Walk Away With A Smile On Your Face And Forget About The Hole Deal. Theres Pleny More Out There. And Dont Ever Take Her Back Either, Because She Will Do It Again, No Matter What She Says

best info so far.......lol

firefirefire90
01-30-2007, 01:47 AM
Wow Edog..have you ever been through something like this? I sure have. That just how I felt.

russell56443
01-30-2007, 02:47 AM
I feel for ya man,been there done that,and that lol!!!
One girl told me I gave her to much freedom lol!!!!!!
She ended up with a dude that wouldnt let her even leave the house????????
Anyway,everything happens for a reason and it will get better,I am proof,I found the most wonderfull woman in the world(for me) lol!!
As for the ball joint lol,I was racing my stepson all afternoon,hill climbing,jumping just tearing it up on my Polaris,I stopped to look at some land for sale and as I was turning around my A arm fell off and dug in the ground!!!!!
Slung me around in a half circle!!
If i would have been comeing down one of the hills Ide be dead!!
tittie bar and a pocket full of dollar bills dont hurt either!!!!!!!!!!

bigredhead
01-30-2007, 02:24 PM
Hmm..

I have been in this exact situation ( well.. without the ball-joint problem ) Been single for something like 4 years now..

My dog is the best Bi@tch i hever had..