PDA

View Full Version : OFFICIAL TF-07 Drags Classes & Rules

seadoo650
01-29-2007, 10:25 PM
This year at TF-07 there will be classes set up as most of you allready know. There will be three seperate classes.

1.Youth class.
2.General class
3.Open/Unlimited class.

Below is a complete set of detailed rules so you will know how to set your bike up for the class you choose to run in.

Youth class
-We all know pretty much what this class consists of.....For the kids.

General class rules.
-Trikes only.
-Exhaust must be ran in the way the manufacturer of your machine designed it. (aftermarket pipes are allowed if ran in this manor)
-The frame of your machine must be to factory spec.
-The engine on your machine must be what the factory installed on it. (any mods such as cam, long rod, boring, bigger carb, spacers, etc. o.k.) (cool heads and other oaftermarket heads o.k.)
-Big bores or overbores allowed as long as the jug is the stock original installed by the manufacturer. (OEM)
-The swingarm of your machine must be no longer than 4 inches over stock. (with or without extensions).
-Your machine must run on pump gas with a max rating of 98 octane. (additives such as 104+ and like o.k.) (no race fuel)(turbo blue and cam 2 allowed. No oxygenated fuels)
-No bolts or studs permitted in tires.
-You MAY run wheelie bars.
-No hybrids or conversions.

Open/Unlimited class rules.
-Trikes only.
-Drag pipes or any custom exhaust O.K.
-Hybrids and conversions O.K.
-Wheelie bars O.K.
-Race fuel, alcahol and Nitrous Oxide O.K.
-Tires may be studded by any device which was intended for atv use. (no custom set-up due to safety concerns)
-Basically, if it has two wheels in the rear and one tire centered in the front you can compete.

General class to run single eliminations with top 4 riders going into finals with double elims. First place winner trophy, second and third place plaques.

Open/Unlimited class ran with double eliminations. First place trophy, second and third place plaques.

We will run a youth class between the end of the elims and the finals.

Please feel free to ask any questions. All suggestions may be taken into consideration but negative ones will be ignored.:banned:

Since this is the first year for classing the drag races, remember this is a start. Class structure may be taken further in future drags but for now lets take it as we can get it.:w00t:

dizasterzrfun69
01-29-2007, 10:30 PM
General class rules.

-Exhaust must be ran in the way the manufacturer of your machine designed it. (aftermarket pipes are allowed if ran in this manor)
--Big bores allowed as long as the jug is original.
-Your machine must run on pump gas with a max rating of 98 octane. (additives such as 104+ and like o.k.) (no race fuel)

-exhaust- what does that mean about the exhaust? just inframe?

- big bores - So this means you cant run an esr cylinder/jug?

-racegas- so you can "make" your own race gas but you cant run some thats already 110? :crazy:

dizasterzrfun69
01-29-2007, 10:31 PM
according to the tf07 brochure you can run big bores and 110 octane in the general class. so we are changing rules now?

Billy Golightly
01-29-2007, 10:47 PM
-exhaust- what does that mean about the exhaust? just inframe?

- big bores - So this means you cant run an esr cylinder/jug?

-racegas- so you can "make" your own race gas but you cant run some thats already 110? :crazy:

I'm not Rick so this is only an opinion, but from what I understand as long as it fits the frame like a stock exhaust system your ok for the general class. If you've got the skills and have the time to cut and reweld an out frame pipe to hug the frame and run back around and hook up to a silencer by the grab bar you can do that too...but it has to be routed similar to stock. Things like Raffa's 490 pipe would not work in the general class either.

Whatever you an fit inside the OEM cylinder and cases you can use. If you go away from the oem cylinder (ie, pro-x, sabertooth, pilot, polaris, cr, blah blah) then you automaticly get booted to the open class.

SYKO
01-29-2007, 11:08 PM
what about hondaline cyls and mugen cyls (lol, like any of them will show up)??

dizasterzrfun69
01-29-2007, 11:16 PM
what about hondaline cyls and mugen cyls (lol, like any of them will show up)??

i might build up my 84 300r :w00t:

i also plan on running my esr310 in the general class. its original, not OEM but it is an ORIGINAL esr kit

Billy Golightly
01-29-2007, 11:17 PM
Nein. You can't run a CR cylinder on a 250r, and you can't run a YZ cylinder on a Tri-Z either. Stock type cylinders only.

dizasterzrfun69
01-29-2007, 11:20 PM
well these are the "official rules" and it does not say it has to be OEM jug. it says original, it in no way says orignal engine manufacturer. it does about the frame, swinger, the way the exhaust is run, and the bottom end of the engine but not the top end.

Billy Golightly
01-29-2007, 11:26 PM
I've been wrong before but I'm only posting as I understood it when I asked a similar question earlier.

erectordale
01-29-2007, 11:31 PM
Ok guys let's settle this If stock means oem I will run in the stock class with my 500 then also in the mod class with the same machine and 15 mins parts swap

dizasterzrfun69
01-29-2007, 11:37 PM
well it just kinda pisses me off. YOU (billy) sent me a link in my PM's to the tf07 brochure. I look at it, see the "rules" for general class and go from there. Now i have a drag bike im parting out (that definately is not fast enough for open class) so i have parts for my 85 resto so i can drag the dam thing and have a chance at staying in the races for awhile. Now here i am trying to alter my rides so i can race and then some people think they have to change the rules again. I just wish we could get some crap straight before we start posting "official rules".

what if i didnt read this thread and all i had was the tf07 brochure with THOSE rules on it, then i get to tf07 and i cant race in the class i built a bike for? Am i not allowed to race then? why cant i race? I read the rules and built my bike accordingly. i just dont get it.

dizasterzrfun69
01-29-2007, 11:45 PM
yea i know if you got what it takes then you got it and if you dont then you dont. my point is that we originally had 2 classes, rules for 2 classes, and lots of people who could only afford to race in one class. if we are going to keep changing things then lets just sell the trophys on ebay and the tf07 drag races will be one class, top 10 or 15 make it to finals and winner gets BRAGGING rights only. i dont want everyone to thing i want to win a trophy and thats it.

i just want to go and have fun. You all know it would make you feel awesome to be a top competitor in the drags even if it was all atc70's. a 310R vs cr500, kx500, or tiger 500 is like entering a donkey in the kentucky derby

Billy Golightly
01-29-2007, 11:48 PM
The brochure was delivered before these rules were even thought of, thats not my fault. The exact details are still being worked out and once they are I will UPDATE the brochure. Yes it was put out there un finished because I felt it was really getting to the point where we needed at least something, only 5 months away and have nothing. Would you rather have built a trike and go to haspin and been told on the spot you have to run in the open class, or find out 5 months a head of time? I realize this is an inconvenience but it could be a lot worse.

erectordale
01-29-2007, 11:57 PM
OK guys before I get any more money involved open class means as long as its 3 wheels it ok

Billy Golightly
01-30-2007, 12:06 AM
The only rule I've heard of for the open class is, no home made traction devices for tires. Strictly for safety. Koldcutters and ice screws OK, bolts, and pieces of angle iron bolted on for diy paddle tires are a no go. Again, I do not make the rules but this is how I understand it.

erectordale
01-30-2007, 12:54 AM
Rick & Dawn I commend you on taking this Task on as it's a thank less job. I want too make sure the Rules are set in stone now. I want to know we will be able too race in the Class we are set up for . I have no Problems with the Classes I Just have a project trike and with the changes some of the Items are now exempt from the Class I thought we could run. Just want too say thanks for your time a dedication in advance!!!!

dizasterzrfun69
01-30-2007, 01:04 AM
hey rick im not trying to be a dick about this. its just really frustrating that i thought the rules were one way and then they changed on me. Are these absolutely positively the official rules?

Derrick Adams
01-30-2007, 12:37 PM
hey rick im not trying to be a dick about this. its just really frustrating that i thought the rules were one way and then they changed on me. Are these absolutely positively the official rules?

I spoke with Rick on these issues as well, and I can tell you your cylinder is not legal for this class. If you think you need a bigbore to win, look for a stock cylinder thats sleeved like all the other entrants. You and I both know that bringing an ESR or Pro-X bigbore cylinder into the general class is not going to work. Considering that Jason Hall is running that very same engine in Open with no issues running with the 500's. My suggestion to you would be to buy a drag pipe and a stretched swinger and run open, or throw on a stock cylinder and run general. Either way, if you show up with a Pro-X cylinder don't expect to run in the general class.

Dale, bring that 500 on into General. I'd like to see how you do. I think you'll have your hands full of all sorts of small bores!!

dizasterzrfun69
01-30-2007, 03:23 PM
I spoke with Rick on these issues as well, and I can tell you your cylinder is not legal for this class. If you think you need a bigbore to win, look for a stock cylinder thats sleeved like all the other entrants. You and I both know that bringing an ESR or Pro-X bigbore cylinder into the general class is not going to work. Considering that Jason Hall is running that very same engine in Open with no issues running with the 500's. My suggestion to you would be to buy a drag pipe and a stretched swinger and run open, or throw on a stock cylinder and run general. Either way, if you show up with a Pro-X cylinder don't expect to run in the general class.

Dale, bring that 500 on into General. I'd like to see how you do. I think you'll have your hands full of all sorts of small bores!!

well im planning on running my 310 in the unlimited class now. I have a pipe and swinger already for it, just needs some engine work. :D Will the hondaline 300 kits be aloud in the general class? i dont think they will but its worth askin.

Yamahondaman
01-30-2007, 04:05 PM
i like the Rules !! :naughty:

brapp
01-30-2007, 04:55 PM
yeah you woudl ronnie! but i dont think i am gonanbe too far behind.lol just immagign if it was runnign that good last year on 6 month old stail gas immagine what it woudl do with fresh gas lol other than 87 octane lol and what is the rules abotu struts any objections?

Bryan Raffa
01-30-2007, 06:54 PM
what is the rules abotu struts any objections?

nothing in the rules about it only swinger length! RUN IT!

seadoo650
01-30-2007, 10:58 PM
well these are the "official rules" and it does not say it has to be OEM jug. it says original, it in no way says orignal engine manufacturer. it does about the frame, swinger, the way the exhaust is run, and the bottom end of the engine but not the top end.

Rule additions or editings are posted in red. Sorry I was not more descriptive about the jug before. I assumed everyone would know original would mean OEM (original equipment manufacture)

Some slight rule changes may still take place based on logical input. The addition of cam 2 and turbo blue were added because you can actually purchase them at the pump. Ignore the 87 octane max rule as far as these fuels are concerned. Sorry for some of the confusion guys. Please bear with me.

Billy Golightly
01-30-2007, 11:05 PM
OEM, but not from other machines. IE, no Yamaha YZ250 cylinder on a Tri-Z, or Kawasaki KX250 cylinder on a tecate, etc. Stock OEM type, not from other models even if its made by the same manufacturer.

seadoo650
01-30-2007, 11:08 PM
yeah you woudl ronnie! but i dont think i am gonanbe too far behind.lol just immagign if it was runnign that good last year on 6 month old stail gas immagine what it woudl do with fresh gas lol other than 87 octane lol and what is the rules abotu struts any objections?

No restrictions as far as suspension goes. Alot of guys run aftermarket suspensions.

seadoo650
01-30-2007, 11:09 PM
OEM, but not from other machines. IE, no Yamaha YZ250 cylinder on a Tri-Z, or Kawasaki KX250 cylinder on a tecate, etc. Stock OEM type, not from other models even if its made by the same manufacturer.

Thank you Billy. That is correct.

Yamahondaman
01-31-2007, 09:10 AM
COOL !! my RAG CAN'T Run on 87-89 ... and i guess Nathan's out of his Class....

Bryan Raffa
01-31-2007, 09:26 AM
most of the bikes cant!

Jason Hall
01-31-2007, 06:20 PM
Hey Bryan that can of wup ass, It looks like you picked It up from the drag strip at TF06 Its allready been opened & used on those yamaha's. Don't expect anything to much different this year :beer.

Bryan Raffa
01-31-2007, 06:25 PM
that was last year! and i do expect!

Yamahondaman
01-31-2007, 07:15 PM
Hey Bryan that can of wup ass, It looks like you picked It up from the drag strip at TF06 Its allready been opened & used on those yamaha's. Don't expect anything to much different this year :beer.

HA HA ...GIT EM BIG out Frame Pipe RAGGGGGGGGG !!! :lol:
i think Nathan and I are gonna be the Sand Drag Chearleader's this Year ! :beer

Jason Hall
01-31-2007, 07:37 PM
Ronnie, I know that Z of yours Is fast & I bet there Is a little bottle added this year also. I just like bustin Balls, especially Bryan's cause he has sick amounts of cash In that 490. I'm lookin forward to flappin with everone this year. The rules are cool & the added yoot (my cousin Vinny Ha Ha Ha) class will be alot of fun for my boys for sure. Can't wait.

Bryan Raffa
01-31-2007, 07:37 PM
I personally think the whole deal with nathens bike haveing to run the the open class cuz of the yz cylinder is not right! might as well sell it nathen!
like i said before there should have been a modifide class... theres going to be slower bikes that are winners of the stock class (but slower than his) going to the finals....but he's gonna be stitting out because a big bore bike takes him out in the begining of the open class!! wtf is that? what happend to the fastest of the fast and the top 16 fastest there? Or is all the people in the open class automaticly the final round? plus the winners from the stock

PLEASE CLARIFY!?!?!?

03 ORANGE SHEE
01-31-2007, 07:41 PM
lets see how fast a "new rule" gets changed..
i dont have a yz cylinder on a tri-z bottom, i have a complete yz motor in a tri-z ..
which class do i run in ( its a 250 , 1983 model
i see no rules about putting a complte 250 motor back into a 250 trike, only no yz or cr type cylinders fiited to a oem bottom end
im here to run and have fun, its no fun to pull up beside a stretched , lowered 500 plus alky trike knowing i dont have a chance to even come close of winn

Bryan Raffa
01-31-2007, 07:48 PM
also how do ya tell if someones useing 87,88,89 TRX motor in there 250r now thats a quad motor not a oem ATC 250R

Yamahondaman
01-31-2007, 07:53 PM
Ronnie, I know that Z of yours Is fast & I bet there Is a little bottle added this year also. .
no bottle .... i didn't weld the crank when i had it apart... i don't wanna "twitch" it and mess up stuff.... if and whenever i use the "bottle" ... it ain't gonna be no 5HP.. DO-HICKEY... it's gonna have 25 Horses Sprayed !! :naughty:

Yamahondaman
01-31-2007, 07:55 PM
also how do ya tell if someones useing 87,88,89 TRX motor in there 250r now thats a quad motor not a oem ATC 250R
it doesn't matter if it's a "87-89" Cyl. , it's HONDA OEM ....HECK !! you can run a 72mm piston in them thing's !! they RUN !! the 310's and the 330's ain't nothen compared to the HRC 295's ....

SpeedBump
01-31-2007, 08:01 PM
lets see how fast a "new rule" gets changed..
i dont have a yz cylinder on a tri-z bottom, i have a complete yz motor in a tri-z ..
which class do i run in ( its a 250 , 1983 model
i see no rules about putting a complte 250 motor back into a 250 trike, only no yz or cr type cylinders fiited to a oem bottom end

The engine on your machine must be what the factory installed on it

I think that would put you in the OPEN class. Now, if one wanted to split hairs...are some of the trikes in this class going to have the SAME make and model of engine, but from another trike? That isn't THE ENGINE the factory installed!!!! :naughty: WE WANT VIN#s and engine # matching or YOU'RE in the OPEN CLASS!!!!! :lol:

JUST KIDDING!!!! :beer

I actually have no idea how things are gonna work out. I think because your specific engine is nearly identical to the original (so I have been told by another member as we were discussing your bike last week about this very issue) I think yours would still be in the general class.

BTW, got my new DirtWheels and I see you are the latest celeb!! Nice pic there. Is the lil one REALLY your fav? :wondering

Billy Golightly
01-31-2007, 08:03 PM
From the first page:

The engine on your machine must be what the factory installed on it. (any mods such as cam, long rod, boring, bigger carb, spacers, etc. o.k.) (cool heads and other oaftermarket heads o.k.)

and

-No hybrids or conversions.

Yamahondaman
01-31-2007, 08:08 PM
OH BOY !!! the Vin No's don't match 85% of ALL of our Rag's !!! "i bought this...installed....BLEW UP ....Traded .... bought another one ....installed....sold ....bought a NEW one ..... traded it" ....ETC ...
THE 80'S RULE !!!! :w00t:

Mosh
01-31-2007, 08:17 PM
The trikes must have Oem replacement number engine cases and jugs in the trikes.They do not have to have vin matching numbers.If you are running a 250r trike with oem designed cases and jug in it,wheter form a 86-89 quad or not,you are fine.If you replace your Tri-z cases with oem cases,You are fine.If you convert your trike to powervalve or the like,via swapping dirtbike components,you will be bumped to the open drags.
What ever you can do inside that engine and retain the factory designed cases and OEM jug, for that particular machine you are riding(85 tri-z,85 Tectae 3 85 250r trike etc etc)you can do it.Keep your swinger below 4 inches and respect the fuel rules and no STUD tire rule,and you can run in the general class.That is the way I am understanding it.

Yamahondaman
01-31-2007, 08:20 PM
COOL !!! so that mean's i "CAN" Run the 108 Octain ..'from the Pump"....
SO MANY QUESTION'S !!!! Can't we all just get along !!!! :beer

Mosh
01-31-2007, 08:26 PM
-Your machine must run on pump gas with a max rating of 98 octane. (additives such as 104+ and like o.k.) (no race fuel)(turbo blue and cam 2 allowed. No oxygenated fuels)
This is the way he stated the fuel rules.

Yamahondaman
01-31-2007, 08:33 PM
EXELLENT !! ... :w00t: .. that PROPYLENE Mess makes em HOT !!! :naughty:

03 ORANGE SHEE
01-31-2007, 08:58 PM
:rolleyes: i see, if i buy a sprock 310 kit, put it in a oem tri-z cylinder i can run in the general, thats what ill do, should be a few running that. but the honda guys with the 310cc have to run open due to an aftermarket cylinder.mmm.:rolleyes: those two should pair up, thats fair , isnt it??:wondering
maybe someone should start a pole, take a vote on another class called modifed. this is the first time i have even seen drags rules run like this. every one ive been to is based on cc size and either stock or modifed motors, have any of you out there seen a 250cc 250r fourtrax race a r-6 motor in a raptor inthe same class, i havent, its unheard of other than in a pre-trial race
and wheelie bars in general class, that takes the fun out of it, thats should be in the open in my opinion, but thats just me...
and craig, yeah, i enjoy the us 90 more than any other atv i own (even though i dont ride it)

SpeedBump
01-31-2007, 09:09 PM
The Hondas don't need aftermarket stuff to displace BIG #s!!! Right Jason???!!!! ;) :pics: inside? :naughty:

Howdy
01-31-2007, 09:18 PM
:rolleyes: i see, if i buy a sprock 310 kit, put it in a oem tri-z cylinder i can run in the general, thats what ill do, should be a few running that. but the honda guys with the 310cc have to run open due to an aftermarket cylinder.mmm.:rolleyes: those two should pair up, thats fair , isnt it??:wondering
maybe someone should start a pole, take a vote on another class called modifed. this is the first time i have even seen drags rules run like this. every one ive been to is based on cc size and either stock or modifed motors, have any of you out there seen a 250cc 250r fourtrax race a r-6 motor in a raptor inthe same class, i havent, its unheard of other than in a pre-trial race
and wheelie bars in general class, that takes the fun out of it, thats should be in the open in my opinion, but thats just me...
and craig, yeah, i enjoy the us 90 more than any other atv i own (even though i dont ride it)

Please remember the TF Drags are a work inprogress. Just as Trikefest is and has been since the start. The only way to 100% effectively set up Drag class structures and or rules that would fit for everyone, would be to put everyone in their own class. Doing that isn't possible. Also, more classes would mean less grudge matches ( we do have a limited amount of time ). I hope you understand.

Thanks
Howdy

Billy Golightly
01-31-2007, 09:23 PM
There wont be any stock 250Rs running against anything R6 powered...

Yamahondaman
01-31-2007, 09:24 PM
HUMMMMM ....a "Pole".... that makes sence... Can "WE" do that ?

dizasterzrfun69
01-31-2007, 09:25 PM

well said

I understand its all a work in progress and so on but i also feel there should be a class called modified like raffa originally brought up, 310's 330's etc...

Jason Hall
01-31-2007, 09:27 PM
Speedbump, all I know Is, I love my little 310 & I will do everything In my power to NOT see you In a dress Ha Ha. I don't think everyone will ever be happy. Nathan, I will be sure to get a race against the mighty wing clipper on the strip this year.

Derrick Adams
01-31-2007, 09:34 PM
Way I remember it from last year, Nathan was running with the 500's just for competition.

"What kinda BS Pictures are these..........This is a Tease Thread....Im getting Better updates from Nathan,,,,,From all the Stories he is telling me the mental Pictures are Better....All of you need to have the Inside line....Let me tell you what is most important here........

TRI-Z's are Dominating the Strip.....Nathan called me last night wanting to know if the West Coast 250R's are Ummmmm,,,,,FASTER

He did say though that there is a Pissed off Banshee that is Beating everyone and that Billy Took Yamahondaman once in the Drags....By about a Bike length at the End....He did have to play Catch up..." MyWifeKnowsEverything

" Got off the phone again with nathan about 4 yrs ago......They had the Elimination Drags......Nathan and Ronnie beat ALL the R's out there and had to move up to the 500's...Which I guess they lost by the Hairs on their Chin Looks like some Wings go Clipped " MyWifeKnowsEverything

These quotes are from last years TF thread. Open class seems like a fair race to me.

Yamahondaman
01-31-2007, 09:37 PM
I will be sure to get a race against the mighty wing clipper on the strip this year.
...........:D ............. iv'e got "our" Race BLOWED UP and Hang'n in the Living Room..I Look at it EVERY Day .... I'm Sharpening my Clipper's to get Another "Wing Clipper Shot" to Hang next to it ... :naughty:
.................................................. .................................................. .......................
Hey "YOU" BIG-BLOCK Guy's .....Remember ...... "TWO BIKES" Outa Hole !! :cool:

Mosh
01-31-2007, 09:40 PM
Speedbump, all I know Is, I love my little 310 & I will do everything In my power to NOT see you In a dress Ha Ha. I don't think everyone will ever be happy. Nathan, I will be sure to get a race against the mighty wing clipper on the strip this year.The dress.That is what I am talkin bout.It will be interesting:lol: .

Yamahondaman
01-31-2007, 09:43 PM
I CAN'T WAIT !!! i'm also Bring'n (TWO) Blow Up Doll's for "the Camera" :lol:

SpeedBump
01-31-2007, 10:20 PM
All I know is...SOMEBODY better beat Sprock! I ain't wearin no dress!!!! Actually, I think this is one of those NO-Win situations....well for everyone else. WHOEVER loses this little bet will have to wear a dress and guess what? I don't think ANYONE will be the same after seeing EITHER of us that way!!!!

BTW, how I remember it.....My R only lost ONE run to Nathan's Z. THAT is NOT wing clippin! :w00t:

Bryan Raffa
01-31-2007, 10:38 PM
[QUOTE=SpeedBump]All I know is...SOMEBODY better beat Sprock! I ain't wearin no dress!!!! Actually, I think this is one of those NO-Win situations....well for everyone else. WHOEVER loses this little bet will have to wear a dress and guess what? I don't think ANYONE will be the same after seeing EITHER of us that way!!!!

Hummmmm....side bets????????:lol:

Jason Hall
01-31-2007, 10:59 PM
Yamahondaman, you did get lucky & catch me stumblin out of the gate once did'nt ya. You guys make me laugh :D

03 ORANGE SHEE
02-01-2007, 10:07 AM
yeah, if we all rode one kind of maufactured trike then what would we rag on?..
there wouldnt be a honda vs. mahaya debate!:eek:

Yamahondaman
02-01-2007, 11:05 AM
Yamahondaman, you did get lucky & catch me stumblin out of the gate once did'nt ya. You guys make me laugh :D
YA .. the first time we raced i "stumbled" and you got lucky..then i thought that it would EVER happen again .... and it didn't... :naughty:
General "Ribbing" is fun EH MATE ... :beer

mywifeknowseverything
02-01-2007, 08:56 PM
Too bad I cant Insert User Names.....

How about a Caption.....

Who's your DADDY!!!!! Say my Name!!!!!!!!

http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g207/fox300exchic/download.gif

03 ORANGE SHEE
02-01-2007, 09:13 PM
Too bad I cant Insert User Names.....

How about a Caption.....

Who's your DADDY!!!!! Say my Name!!!!!!!!

http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g207/fox300exchic/download.gif
ha ha!:lol: SMACK that *Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited*!!!
hey, how bout staying on your side and dont worry bout what we do on this side:eek: , unless you plan on coming out this year:beer

mywifeknowseverything
02-01-2007, 09:21 PM
Ive been QUOTED!!!! I had to Chime in :w00t:

3leggeddog
02-01-2007, 09:41 PM
yeah, if we all rode one kind of maufactured trike then what would we rag on?..
there wouldnt be a honda vs. mahaya debate!:eek:

i don't really see a debate.honda dominated both the drags,and mx last year,and the hill climb.i don't see any yammys runnin up front in sx,or gncc this year either.hmmm.....................

Derrick Adams
02-01-2007, 09:45 PM
Ive been QUOTED!!!! I had to Chime in :w00t:

LMAO... Thats what you get for posting that on the boards. I've been saving those quotes for a year, just for this!!

03 ORANGE SHEE
02-02-2007, 01:16 PM
i don't really see a debate.honda dominated both the drags,and mx last year,and the hill climb.i don't see any yammys runnin up front in sx,or gncc this year either.hmmm.....................

maybe you should pick up a dirt wheels and look in it first:naughty: , feb 2007 page 194. yamaha's bill balance wins his 7th straight gncc championship, even talks about how everyone else is crashing and blowing up motors in the second paragraph..:welcome:
this is the four wheelers , maybe honda is winning the bikes races, i dont follow those, even so i think team green has the sx down with bubba
just bustin' your chops man!:D

3leggeddog
02-02-2007, 03:57 PM
yeah,just bustin yours.ballance does have a strangle hold on xc,but not mx.gncc is so broad,i shoulda stated the gncc-mx series.to which john natalie is doing well,but doug gust on a zuk is also very impressive.it's all good,lil ball bustin is all,i don't care what brand it is,if it's fast enough to scare me,then i like it,lol!!!!

Meat-BoX
02-02-2007, 06:45 PM
I might have to run my Tecate against the kids:naughty: I have no drag skills whatsoever. I either allmost flipped her over backwards, Hucka bucked at the start or stayed on the clutch too long.:eek: I still have dents in my neck and chest from the rocks I was getting roosted with. I suggest some nice riding gear if your gonna drag. Them rocks hurt. Chipped my Powder Coat also.;) Maybe I will loan her out to a good rider again. Will Garage Boy be there again. He can run my Tecate and I can Drink, just like last year.:D
Shee I would run your YZ powered Tri-Z against my Stock Powered T3. Whats the big Difference? As for fuel I just get whatever is highest at the pump 97, 98?
Having no garage makes it hard to work on your rides all of the time.:(

03 ORANGE SHEE
02-02-2007, 07:58 PM
meat, what year t-3? i know them 1986-87 ones make over 40 hp (powervalved t-3's)
mine is a 83 yz 250 engine, makes 38 hp.
this would be a good line up:naughty: , i never got to race one in the two years ive been there:rolleyes: i run 93 in mine, really there isnt much of a difference in powerplants.