PDA

View Full Version : Girls

johnny's X
01-31-2007, 04:16 PM
Are there any horny girls at trikefest or do they all come with men?

kb200x
01-31-2007, 04:49 PM
Are there any horny girls at trikefest or do they all come with men?

There are some hotties that come with the OTC. But having met most of the OTC you will not make it out of there camp alive with any of them. :D

But seriously :rolleyes: Most of the female's at trike fest are married or spoken for.

Trikefest is for Trikes, Trikes and more Trikes.

Billy Golightly
01-31-2007, 04:56 PM
Oh brother, if anyone breathes a word about us organizing an "official"three-wheeler riders blind date ride" I'll make you swallow a steak knife.

Meat-BoX
01-31-2007, 06:37 PM
Last year right after getting there late at night I was so pumped about being there I started drinking pretty good. I dont drink often and was buzzed. I noticed this really pretty girl on a Quad and said " Damn look at that hot girl on the quad I wish I had a girl like that" And the dude next to me said "Thats my girlfriend":eek:
Lucky for me the people here at 3ww are cool. Ive seen fights start over toothless hags and I didnt want to be the 1st guy to ever be beaten up at Trikefest.:D
So the moral of the story is assume all females there have a man with them. Dont get to drunk to fast and try to keep your excitement level down the 1st day. Its a long week if you hang on Alcoholic Hill or with the OTC crew. Late nights and early mornings:beer
Nothing like a 250R waking you up at about 7:00am after you went to bed 3 hours earlier :lol: That kid was up early everyday and that 250R seemed so loud after trying to drink with the big boys all night.:lol:

Mosh
01-31-2007, 06:49 PM
Oh brother, if anyone breathes a word about us organizing an "official"three-wheeler riders blind date ride" I'll make you swallow a steak knife. laughing my butt off.:D :D

200x Basket
01-31-2007, 06:55 PM
LOL, this guy needs help

ATC-Eric
01-31-2007, 07:40 PM
I'll make you swallow a steak knife.

:lol: Thats hillarious Billy!

If you see a girl there on a trike, and she is not spoken for, chances are she is damaged goods!

Not to talk down on any female that comes to TF, but from what I see is that most cool outdoorsy girls who own trikes have a man. If they dont they will soon, and if not soon then theres something wrong.

Chevy200s
01-31-2007, 07:50 PM
Haha, this is funny, I remember thinkin the same thing last year, then I got to trikefest and it was like 90% dudes, the other 10% girls were spoken for. But its cool, because during that time you really dont want to be thinking about girls much anyways, you gotta focus on riding, drinking and just hangin out.

But I should admit, klondike1020 and I actually drove out to the walmart in connersville to see if there were any girls out there:lol: yeah thats when I realized that this one week of the year is when I focus on trikes and nothing else matters:Bounce :Bounce

250r'en +TCB
01-31-2007, 08:08 PM
LMAO what did you think the Hue Heffner and the Playmates were gonna stop by or something??? If you want a girl/girls then you probably have to bring them man........

Tecate250
01-31-2007, 08:24 PM
I love this site. My local atv board would have all you guys banned for the content. This site is so open its funny. A great place to hang out. Just wait till that single smoking chich shows up at tf with a 87 250r/350x atc. Married men might devorce on the spot. lol

Howdy
01-31-2007, 09:23 PM
Oh brother, if anyone breathes a word about us organizing an "official"three-wheeler riders blind date ride" I'll make you swallow a steak knife.

LMAO, I agree 100%.
Howdy

mymint87
01-31-2007, 09:42 PM
:lol: Thats hillarious Billy!

If you see a girl there on a trike, and she is not spoken for, chances are she is damaged goods!

If you see a girl on a trike, she's either someones
1 wife
2 sister
3 or cousin...
4 sometimes all three
:lol: :lol: :lol: :welcome:

Not to talk down on any female that comes to TF, but from what I see is that most cool outdoorsy girls who own trikes have a man. If they dont they will soon, and if not soon then theres something wrong.

MEMO TO ATC-Eric

its called "Trikefest"....not "Dykefest"
:lol: :lol: :lol: :welcome:

dizasterzrfun69
01-31-2007, 09:56 PM
Last year right after getting there late at night I was so pumped about being there I started drinking pretty good. I dont drink often and was buzzed. I noticed this really pretty girl on a Quad and said " Damn look at that hot girl on the quad I wish I had a girl like that" And the dude next to me said "Thats my girlfriend":eek:
Lucky for me the people here at 3ww are cool. Ive seen fights start over toothless hags and I didnt want to be the 1st guy to ever be beaten up at Trikefest.:D
:lol:

was it a girl on a yellow quad?

Meat-BoX
01-31-2007, 10:47 PM
I think she was on a Blaster? With Pink Fox gear? I felt such the fool

dizasterzrfun69
01-31-2007, 10:54 PM
I think she was on a Blaster? With Pink Fox gear? I felt such the fool

wasnt my GF then :lol: . mine was on a yellow 400ex. I cant remember what i did last week, let alone what happened a year ago. :crazy:

firefirefire90
01-31-2007, 11:25 PM
Why would you go to trikefest to get girls? :confused:

There are a bunch of girls on the corner of 45th and Martin for 100 an hour if you need :lol:

sandpuppi101
01-31-2007, 11:46 PM
Man you guys gotta be kiddin me,I drive 7 hours and a state away just so I can get away from my old lady and hang with people from Germany..Oz.. Ohio ...and anywhere else my old lady ain't!! The beer and the Trikes are a big added bonus also,.LOL!!!

dizasterzrfun69
01-31-2007, 11:55 PM
Man you guys gotta be kiddin me,I drive 7 hours and a state away just so I can get away from my old lady and hang with people from Germany..Oz.. Ohio ...and anywhere else my old lady ain't!! The beer and the Trikes are a big added bonus also,.LOL!!!

i go for the trikes and meeting people and the girlfriend is am added bonus :lol: Shes not one of those whiney, bitchy girls. She goes, hangs out with whoever, rides, and loves trying to outride guys:naughty:

Bryan Raffa
02-01-2007, 08:42 AM
look around after the drag races for the one wearing the dress!!!! Thats the one you want to go after!!!!!:naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :lol:

SYKO
02-01-2007, 10:27 AM
Why would you go to trikefest to get girls? :confused:

There are a bunch of girls on the corner of 45th and Martin for 100 an hour if you need :lol:

shhhhhhh!!! dude!!! quite spilling the info!!:naughty:

azhondagrl
02-01-2007, 10:44 AM

lol. or just likes being single after being around to many a-holes like you :rolleyes:

its called "Trikefest"....not "Dykefest"

ouch!

look around after the drag races for the one wearing the dress!!!! Thats the one you want to go after!!!!!

Watch out, I hear what Syko likes to do on the side....Might get a surprise if you just look for one in a dress.

SYKO
02-01-2007, 10:50 AM
Watch out, I hear what Syko likes to do on the side....Might get a surprise if you just look for one in a dress.[/QUOTE]

LMFAO!!!!:w00t: its going to get CRAZAY!!! UP IN HERE!!!:lol:

johnny's X
02-01-2007, 12:50 PM
Well thanks for the info, i didnt plan on meeting the love of my life. But we all know how it is late night after 40-50 beers. hahaha jk. If the trike dies I need something to ride.

SYKO
02-01-2007, 12:57 PM
If the trike dies I need something to ride.

lmfao right there man!!! now thats a trooper!!!!:w00t:

r00sty
02-01-2007, 02:51 PM
Johnny, I am ashamed to be residing in the same state as you, guess I'll move then.... If it's chicks you want then hang out with Brian Raffa while your there, he's got all the hotties picked out, and afterwards, you'll also be picking the corn out of your teeth, or tooth....

Bryan Raffa
02-01-2007, 08:00 PM
yeeeeeeehawwwwww!!! CORN!!!!!

johnny's X
02-02-2007, 11:07 AM
:naughty: now now i was just curious thats all. maybe we will stop and get some lot lizards on the way down. hahaha

Yamahondaman
02-02-2007, 11:11 AM
THATS WHAT I'M TALK'N BOUT !!!! Hey Johnny... i'm Bringing TWO Blow up dolls...just gots to rinse it off in the pond when done ... :lol:

DixiePlowboy
02-02-2007, 11:52 AM
I hoping to make it this year, and I'm (my wife's) glad to hear there there are NO(!) available women at Trikefest.

You have no idea how hard it was to convince her that there were no Confederate Cavalry reenactor groupies that dug the smell of horse sweat and gunpowder hanging out around the picket fires a few years ago when I was still into that scene.

johnny's X
02-02-2007, 12:17 PM
If it comes down to that i guess a blow up doll will do for the night.

brapp
02-02-2007, 01:19 PM
lol, you guys are just wrong and i do rember takifn in some of the scenery. but i am spoken for and have respect for the guys and thier girls. i rember talkign to your girlfriend dizasterzrfun you ahve a great girl there man your one fo the lucky ones. and no i wasnt hitting on her. i just talked to her for a few minuites when she was changign tires on your 350x. but there was also alot of other people i was talkign to. mr and mrs moshman were awesome too, and raffa and his lady no diffrence there . but back on subject realyl glad to her that there are so many guys passing on the trike obsession to thier ladies lol mabey someday i can do the same lol. i dont think the old lady will be makign it this year due to the baby being a year old. but mabey next year. and johny if u want it that bad stop by the local spca they are always willign to find a good home for a dog or cat lol j/k man

nate b
02-02-2007, 04:41 PM
I could maybe bring some strippers if anybodys interested? If my wife doesnt come!

azhondagrl
02-02-2007, 06:03 PM
http://i9.tinypic.com/4c8xy1l.jpg

edog
02-02-2007, 08:02 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

3 weelin geezer
02-03-2007, 04:12 AM

http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g257/3_weelin_geezer/smileys/laughinguntilexplode.gif