PDA

View Full Version : I'm very irritated...

Derrick Adams
02-04-2007, 10:33 AM
I found my engine for my up coming project on the bay, so I emailed him and made him an offer on it complete. (he had listed that he would take offers to end early) So I tell him what all I need, how much i'll pay, and my email and number.

So whats he do? Posts it up in his auction for everyone to see! I couldn't believe it. So I email him again and say, "would you please remove my name and number from your auction."

Then this morning I get on to check it out and he has updated his listing with prices for all his parts individually, at $200 less than I originally offered him!! WTF. If he would have just accepted my offer yesterday he would have been $200 richer. Now I told him I will take all the parts he has listed that I originally wanted.

So now it's a waiting game, but I am for sure going to pick the parts up because this seems like the type of thing where you would send your money and never see anything show up at your door.

RRRRrrrrrrrr.........

edog
02-04-2007, 10:38 AM
I hate Egay.

Sorry to hear that.

Orangecnty250r
02-04-2007, 11:28 AM
Yes I learned my lesson not to put any identifying information in questions to seller so the the 1 billion ebay users wordwide can see it.

Derrick Adams
02-05-2007, 01:52 PM
Well, it looks as if he is going to hold up to his end of the bargain. I'm supposed to go pick up the engine and accessories friday morning. He said he was going to cancel the auction tonight.

So I ended up getting my Engine, electronics, kicker, shifter, carb and header for $750. That makes me very happy indeed.

dizasterzrfun69
02-05-2007, 01:54 PM
so what is it? :D :pics:

ATC-Eric
02-05-2007, 02:10 PM
Congrates! Pretty ignorant of him to put your information in his auction! Any prank calls yet?