PDA

View Full Version : yamaha blaster 3-wheeler!

gravelord
02-11-2007, 09:18 PM
Well i took my girl friends blaster for a spin because she said the throttle was sticking made a few laps around a feild, slid around a few turns and something started to feel funny about the bike, i made one more lap and came back... and a front wheel and hub was missing!!!.. the bearings were all mangled up in there too!! wonder how that happened!? took us like a half hour to find the wheel !! i still dont know exactly when it came off, or how it got out by the road...

slothminx
02-11-2007, 09:48 PM
It was trying to become a Tri-Blaster!!! haha, Thats messed up! did you not notice for a while?

gravelord
02-11-2007, 10:01 PM
nope i didnt even notice !!! not until i got off the bike! lol go figure, im used to my atc... haha

slothminx
02-11-2007, 10:02 PM
Haahahaha, that shows how useless that 4th wheel is :p

rally4x4racer
02-11-2007, 10:04 PM
A friend and I were coming down the mountain in a Jimmy 4X4 after changing some brakes one time .......

and one of our wheels went rolling down the mountian ahead of us...
(we were balanced on 3 wheels I guess)

after it went zipping by we just looked at each other like " Oh Sh**"

.................................................. ......GRIND!!!!!!!!!!

(sorry thought it fit the profile of this dilema)

mark38090
02-11-2007, 10:42 PM
Oops... That sucks, was she mad? My wife would be hot, my fault or not...

ATC-Eric
02-12-2007, 12:44 AM
after it went zipping by we just looked at each other like " Oh Sh**"

That sucks, but is hillarious at the same time :lol:

SYKO
02-12-2007, 09:42 AM
omg! I have never had that happen!! thats insane!! lol!!

devildog_0431
02-12-2007, 06:06 PM
HAHA...thats funny. I had a friend who was driving his truck down the road w/ his new quads on the back and his trailer passed his truck and went on down the road till it hit a small ditch and stopped in a corn field. I'm guessing you didn't have a pin in your spindle and the lock nut came off allowing the wheel/rotor to come off in one piece....is that how u found it ? I'd think you'd notice it or maybe if you were doin laps it was the inside wheel that took off on you while leaning it and you didn't notice for that reason.

gravelord
02-13-2007, 08:14 PM
even till this second, i dont know when it came off, i do know it felt funny for a lap or two.... and i found it somewhere where, i definately know i was riding it some without the wheel! lol.. thats exactly how i found it too. i have no idea what happened.

El'Capitan
02-14-2007, 02:40 AM
happend to me once when i was riding the 350x out at browns camp....all of a sudden the right side just kinda fell and with the spindle dug into the ground lets say it makes a great piviot point.....

last time i forgot to check lug nuts >.<

Erics350x
02-21-2007, 12:44 AM
happend to me once when i was riding the 350x out at browns camp....all of a sudden the right side just kinda fell and with the spindle dug into the ground lets say it makes a great piviot point.....

last time i forgot to check lug nuts >.<
Been there a few times, one crazy feeling