PDA

View Full Version : Near Oklahoma, Haspin bound riders?

Instinctz
04-23-2003, 06:48 PM
Hey, well I have a problem. I am really wanting to goto TrikeFest 03, but wont be able to by my self. I was just curious, if there is anyone near Oklahoma that is heading up there, that wouldnt mind another triker. ;)

kfx400
04-23-2003, 07:20 PM
ahhh looks like a little sahara rider. :) good luck with your search we won't be going this year.

Instinctz
04-23-2003, 08:31 PM
Yup, im at sahara quite often.. even more so once I get my dune trike built (the new 250r), untill then I ride around with my 83 250r.. I dont think I'll be headin to haspin either this year, or any untill its at little sahara :o

See you out there! 8)

ThreeKing
04-28-2003, 12:09 AM
I'd like to ride at Little Sahara this year. 8)

MountainRider
04-30-2003, 01:48 PM
Hey instinctz, long time-no talk, lol. I'd love to make the haspin trip with you, but my funds have dried up and I can't make it this year. Hope you find a ride. If 3wheelhouston comes up your way, maybe you can catch a ride with him. I think he's looking for riders. If I get my 200x broke in, and Smokinwrench (Dodge City Kansas) gets his 250r running, we're planning on hitting little sahara in a couple of weeks.

Instinctz
04-30-2003, 04:52 PM
Good good, everyone should check out the www.MidWestTrikers.com website if you goto little sahara.. That away you can meet up with alot of the people there.

Let me know at that site when you all are going, and I will try and make it down there. I am there almost every weekend, but have a ocean cruise to do for a few weeks, and then its harvest. And I will be gone for 1-2 weeks for harvest.. but after that my sceduel is open!