PDA

View Full Version : Ebay Problems? Cant list!

200xman
02-19-2007, 08:43 PM
Anyone else having this problem? I have been trying for the last 2 nights to list stuff on Ebay with no luck. I get to the last page, hit the list your item button and then nothing happens. I recently switched computers but have allready listed other things with no problems. Is it just me?

Howdy
02-19-2007, 09:20 PM
I use turbo lister2 and never have a problem.
Howdy

Orangecnty250r
02-19-2007, 09:26 PM
Some users if not all now are prompted to the new listing format...I have been listing for the last 2 weeks now but My Tri Z auction on the new format had a bug...a problem they thought they worked out came in my auction...I could not add anything or change the reserve price...I spent 30 minutes on live eaby chat support and they couldnt fix it. Do you have the new listing format when you do it?? Looks very different from the old

mike from long island
02-19-2007, 10:06 PM
Anyone else having this problem? I have been trying for the last 2 nights to list stuff on Ebay with no luck. I get to the last page, hit the list your item button and then nothing happens. I recently switched computers but have allready listed other things with no problems. Is it just me?

thats because ebay finally listen to all my complaints about your shill bidding and never paying when you win!!!!!!!!!!!!

but i think orangecnty is correct. i got a letter from ebay stating my the end of march the old listing will be gone. so suck it up and try to use the new selling forum you cheap bastardd!!!!!!!!!

200xman
02-19-2007, 10:26 PM
thats because ebay finally listen to all my complaints about your shill bidding and never paying when you win!!!!!!!!!!!!

but i think orangecnty is correct. i got a letter from ebay stating my the end of march the old listing will be gone. so suck it up and try to use the new selling forum you cheap bastardd!!!!!!!!!

I have been using the new style listing! I just finally got it to go by using the old style lister.:wondering

mike from long island
02-19-2007, 10:35 PM
I have been using the new style listing! I just finally got it to go by using the old style lister.:wondering

cooookie?????????????