PDA

View Full Version : Hyping Haspin-Over 900 emails sent out last night

Billy Golightly
04-23-2003, 09:58 PM
As all of you should have noticed, you got an email a few days ago from the board here reminding you about haspin, that was 1500+ people. Later tonight I will send a invitation to over 970 people that have signed the guestbook at one time or another. Its a pretty long shot, but I figure if even 10 people out of this many make it, then thats 10 more we wouldn't have had. I know Howdy has also sent Dirtwheels some email talking about the meeting at Haspin, no information in the mag yet to my knowledge. Also you guys that are good freinds with the people at your dealerships, your encouraged to take the Haspin brochure (Totally printable) and make a couple copies and leave there. I know at my dealer there is a desk with all sorts of ride and club information on it all the time. We're really trying to step things up this year, we are shooting for a turnout in the 50-60 person range, maybe better. Just letting you guys whats in the works.

Edit: Last night I sent out over 900 emailes to people who had signedthe guestbook and left email addresses inviting them to Haspin, I hope we get atleast 1-2 returns.

Dynofox
04-23-2003, 10:36 PM
I never recieved an e-mail about TF 03, (xcr600sp96@hotmail.com).

Billy Golightly
04-23-2003, 10:40 PM
Dynofox, you sure? It might have went to the bulk email folder for hotmail instead of the inbox instead. If your sure you haven't sent it then theres some problems to be found...

wanta250r
04-24-2003, 11:08 PM
I wish I could go, i live 2000 miles away evil

Billy Golightly
04-28-2003, 01:01 PM
Just bumping this so some more people can read it, Checkout the first post I made in this topic for an edit with more information about the 900+ emails sent out.