PDA

View Full Version : I had a nice lil chat with a Rep.

Dave223
03-04-2007, 07:20 PM
As some of you may know, Im an assistant manager of a hotel. Yesterday I was getting in the elevator and out walks a Rep from Parts Unlimited. I turned and told him "Hey, I use alot of parts from you fellas". He turned around and smiled and asked me what I rode. You should have seen the look on his face when I said "Honda 3 wheelers"!
He stopped walking away and started asking all sorts of questions, what I ride, what parts I purchased the most of, what parts were getting hard to find, etc. We stood in the hallway for approx a half hour before we went sit down in the dining area.
This guy actually took out a notepad and started writing things down as we spoke. At one point he asked something about "Isnt that a dieing past time, restoring 3 wheelers?" I told him about this site, what we do here and on and on and on for over an hour total. When we parted I gave him my card and the web address for this site. he said he would look it up.

Im not sure if some of you know it or not but alot of the local dealers, Dennis Kirk, Rocky Mountain and a few other places get their parts. Dave A.

Tri-ZNate
03-04-2007, 07:32 PM
Thats awesome that he actually sat down with you and wrote down what you had to say. But yeah I noticed all the stuff I get from my local dealer has PARTS UNLIMITED on it.

MO dx
03-04-2007, 09:56 PM
Thats were all the dealers around here get there stuff. Funny thing is they all charge different but order from the same book.

ccdhowell
03-04-2007, 09:56 PM
That's cool, did you, by chance, mention Tecates?

Dave223
03-04-2007, 10:35 PM
I mentioned "3 wheelers" mostly, just 3 wheelers in general. I pushed him to visit the site ,as you all have more info on whats missing than i do. And , to be honest, Im kinda proud to be a member here and like to tell everyone about it. I told him if he was really interested to post here asking what parts were needed and he would have more responses than he could possibly want. Dave