PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know anything about this old ATV page?

rt_linn
03-05-2007, 01:45 AM
I was just wondering if anyone here on 3wheelerworld has ever read or had possibly ever posted on this ATV thread back in the day. I had found it a few years ago and read through a majority of it, but it seems it only went on for a little over a year and the last post was in 1997. There is quite a few things about banshees and quadzillas in there, mostly just the owners arguing about how the quad they own is the fastest, I'm not for sure if there is anything is said about trikes or not, as i have not read it for a while and dont remember all of it. A few things that were said are pretty funny, they were just trash talking most of the time, haha. check it out.

http://www.motorcycle.com/mo/mccompare/atv1.html

Dirtcrasher
03-05-2007, 02:23 PM
Neat.... Now if we could just access the old 3ww board - that would be sweet. I wonder what my 1st post was, LOL!!

rt_linn
03-05-2007, 06:38 PM
There was an old 3ww board before this one? I wish I could have seen that, it would have been before I knew about 3ww though probaby. Ya, like I said this one I found a few years back and just thought you guys might like to see it. I have been reading it again and I have seen a few posts in ther about trikes, but there are only a few. Some of the arguments they have about there quads are pretty amusing though.

Billy Golightly
03-05-2007, 06:53 PM
There were several before this one. In chronological order descending, phpBB, ezBoard, Boards2go, InsideTheWeb. The ITW board was started back in early 1999.

Dirtcrasher
03-05-2007, 07:44 PM
I moved in my home November of 1998, a few months later bought an 85 250SX and then found this board. My 1st post might have been for a 200X shock for my SX and thats how I met Howdy and Pickle....

502SS
03-05-2007, 10:25 PM
I kinda skimmed through some of it. Out of all the stupidity on that whole page, I really like the last ignorant comment
"And as far as not making the LT500 any more... 1998 is the last year for the Banshee; does that make it a bad quad"

rt_linn
03-22-2007, 12:49 PM
I kinda skimmed through some of it. Out of all the stupidity on that whole page, I really like the last ignorant comment
"And as far as not making the LT500 any more... 1998 is the last year for the Banshee; does that make it a bad quad"

Were they really considering to stop production of the banshee as early as 1998, or was he lying and just trying to make an argument?