PDA

View Full Version : Wrecked my RM

Greiver430x
03-06-2007, 02:55 PM
Weel finally got a day off after like a month and a half, so I decided to go riding. Didnt even get outta my driveway and i layed the RM down and broke my ankle.:rolleyes: Oh well at least the bike is ok right. I should just stick with my three wheelers and quads huh.:wondering

ScottZJ
03-06-2007, 03:19 PM
No sir, dont give up that easy. First off, you dont need to ride a dirt bike on the conrete as it only has a few nobs hitting the ground. This in turn, will assist you in falling easy. Second, did you have MX boots on? If not, that is something well worth the money, in fact you can get them for less than 100$ most times. This would help from breaking an ankle when riding (notice I said Help LOL). Well good luck on the healing and dont give up so easy, things happen.

oldskool83
03-06-2007, 03:27 PM
sounds like ya were giving to much gas, sat to far back and let the clutch fly....gotta learn forward on them dirtbikes.

heal up good, try again...PS if you didnt have MX boots on get some, stops this kinda of body damage.

Vealmonkey
03-06-2007, 06:17 PM
Sorry to hear that. Heal up and get well. You wouldn't happen to have that on video would you? Just kidding.

ride_red_95
03-06-2007, 06:23 PM
i laid my RM over a couple times with no injury, but hope ya get better and keep riding it there awesome.

Greiver430x
03-06-2007, 06:47 PM
Lol ok I was on dirt though lol. Funny yall mention the boots I wasd gonna pick a pair up, and I was fine when i was in the wheelie but when I put the front tire on the ground I, for some stupid reason locked the front tire up by squeezing the front brake:rolleyes: . The bike is ok though it landed on me:lol: :lol: :lol: