PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone live near Chicago???

Bigbore
03-08-2007, 10:28 AM
I'm looking at buying a donor for parts. The guy that has it lives in Sugar Grove IL. I can't get up there now to get. I'm looking for someone that lives close to get it, and either break it down and ship or someone that can take it to forward air for me.

Can anyone help?

SYKO
03-08-2007, 02:35 PM
triumphx or something like that (makes the atc jerseys lives there, give him a buzz

rugabugadouglas
03-08-2007, 08:12 PM
how far from iowa is it i live near the illinois border

Bigbore
03-08-2007, 09:32 PM
From what I can tell, Sugar Grove is about an hour southwest of Chicago.

The seller will not ship it so this is why I'm tring to find someone that will help.

scary132
03-08-2007, 09:46 PM
That is about an hour south of my house, less from my work. Will he deliver it or meet with it? Are you looking to have it crated and shipped? What is forward air? Need more details.

Bigbore
03-09-2007, 10:02 AM
He won't meet. He says that he's home on mondays and thats when it can be picked up. Forward Air is a shipping company near the airport that air freight cargo and at the best prices I seen. Thier cheaper than shipping by ground. Forward air has shipping creates.

Which direction from Sugar Grove do you live?

chris200x
03-09-2007, 10:41 AM
There are some shipping companies that will pickup and deliver door to door. It maybe a bit more but just another option to think about.

scary132
03-09-2007, 11:55 PM
Sorry about the delay... but this is the only message board I can't get on at work...:wondering I live an hour north of Sugar Grove (non traffic times), I work in Palatine about a half hour north of Sugar Grove (no traffic). O'Hare airport is about 1/2 hour from my work if they have a forward air terminal. How do you get their crate? I could help you out, but not at my expense of course. Work out the logistics and costs and we'll see. Want to PM me with specifics? I check back tomorrow during the day. Gonna try to get my 200e running and sold!