PDA

View Full Version : heard the funniest thing today

200x newby
03-09-2007, 09:29 PM
me and this kid got to talkin and i asked him if he rode he said yeah and then told me what he rode. turns out he has a yamaha warrior. then he started tellin me he races ok yeah i went with it. then he was like yeah i raced a banshee and beat the crap out of it. i laughed so hard i almost started cryin i asked him if he was jokin and he was no im not. so i asked if the banshee was runnin on one cylinder. no you tell me do you think this kid is on drugs? lol and who races a warrior?

brapp
03-09-2007, 10:55 PM
i used to race a warrior back in 95-96 when i was a kid lol

200x newby
03-09-2007, 11:15 PM
they just dont seem like a racer to me just more of a trail riding machine

aquapunk
03-10-2007, 01:40 AM
one of my friends has a 200x, and he tried to convince me he beat a banshee... i was like " was it sitting on a trailer being pulled by a bayou 220???" lol

viper
03-10-2007, 09:34 AM
believe it or not but we have a friend here that set a warrior up to flat track a few years ago and it hauls the mail ...got all kinds of work done big bore and some stroke ..its a hog for a warrior but i didnt ever really understand why a warrior but who knows ..

okieRrider
03-10-2007, 12:35 PM
warrior is a good bike but just heavy, warrior if raced i believe would best as a flat tracker

ATC-Eric
03-10-2007, 04:24 PM
I dont know about flat trackin one, it just dosent have the umf.

My warrior had an aftermarket suspension, ITP wheels, was piped and jetted. It wasnt anything fast, but was very comfortable in the air. I did table tops, doubles, and triples with it. I woluldnt buy one to race though.........

RedRider_AK
04-01-2007, 01:13 AM
LOL Maybe the Banshee was piloted by another kid like him and he kept stalling it LOL.

SET THE STAGE
04-01-2007, 02:57 PM
i love talking to people about quads/bikes at my school because they NEVER EVER EVER know what they're talking about... ever.

i was talking to this one kid in my algebra 2 class and he was like yeah, i'm trying to sell my 89 rm250. he told me how much and i was like wow that's a good deal and everything. i asked what's all done to it, he gets goin on listing a bunch of random crap and out of no where he mentions an aftermarket cam and valves? lolz i laughed pretty hard but he didn't know why.

BigGreenMachine
04-02-2007, 04:35 PM
Showed a friend in welding class a vid of me hauling around on the T3 and an older guy (27?) spoke up and was like "you should see the quad my brother has! its a yfz450 and it'll do 126mph, 90mph on the back wheels easy."

I said come on now it must be 126 kph and he insisted multiple times it was 126 MPH...

I didn't say anything after that...202kph=126mph.

TimSr
04-02-2007, 06:35 PM
Hmmm..... first you have to figure out what "races a Warrior" means. Some people actually do REAL racing, not running a straight line down a paved road. Most REAL races have classes. At Sunset Ramblers, Small Bore class is up to 350cc 4 stroke, and up to 200cc stroke. A 12 year old kid on a Warrior cleans house in that class every race. Sometimes due to class size, they run two classes togther. Could a Warrior beat an ATC250R in a REAL race? How about a TriZ? Same kid consistantly stomps Derrick and me when they comebine the 3 Wheeler Class with Small Bore. What kind of a dumb idiot races a Warrior? ----> One that will smoke your butt!

Derrick Adams
04-02-2007, 06:58 PM
Not only does this kid smoke us on the MX track, he can usually take us in the holeshot! Warriors are no joke. Can one beat a banshee? Absolutely!

oldsking86
04-03-2007, 12:24 AM
They are nice I must admit, I smoked one on my old kx100 dirtbike though, I was actually surprised I beat it too! Yet again I was riding a kawi so lol