PDA

View Full Version : @#$%#%!@#

Bill X_R
04-25-2003, 08:45 PM
Thoes darn teenagers! Was to go out on the town tonight with my wife....sitter calls 10 min trailprotrailpro she supposed to be there...Sorry but I cant make it.....Grrrrrrrr

For NOS....The sitter backed out @ the last second...We did not get to go out!...see

:-D :-D :-D :-D

NOS_350X
04-25-2003, 09:18 PM
i dun get it i'm confused

Howdy
04-25-2003, 09:52 PM
Thoes darn teenagers! Was to go out on the town tonight with my wife....sitter calls 10 min trailprotrailpro she supposed to be there...Sorry but I cant make it.....Grrrrrrrr

For NOS....The sitter backed out @ the last second...We did not get to go out!...see

:-D :-D :-D :-D

I should have gotten your number. I was in town ( Dayton ) just a little bit ago. But now I am back home. lol

Howdy

Bill X_R
04-25-2003, 10:14 PM
Yea no kiddin..now were just sittin with our thumbs up our you know whats!!!!.lol

Hey do you have a rim clamp for changing tires?...if so how bout I come up when I get my rims and tires and you can get yours, and I can mount mine :)...sound like like a plan?

I should have everything by next Friday.

Howdy
04-25-2003, 11:48 PM
Yea no kiddin..now were just sittin with our thumbs up our you know whats!!!!.lol

Hey do you have a rim clamp for changing tires?...if so how bout I come up when I get my rims and tires and you can get yours, and I can mount mine :)...sound like like a plan?

I should have everything by next Friday.

Friday or Sunday will work for me. Saturday is 100% out though. ;)
Howdy