PDA

View Full Version : ATTN: All New Jersey Fellas from Here...I am in need of help

ATCRYDER
04-26-2003, 03:15 AM
To make a long story short: a Certain Kid/guy from New Jersey is refusing to send me my $190 that i sent to him in JANUARY as a downpayment on a Tri-Z. He could not deliver. He procrastinated as long as possible and we are here. FreaksFix has dealt with this mastermind before...im sure he has a few words to pop in!

He's in River Edge, NJ 07661.

Anyone close and willing to help a fellow triker out? I am from New York (roughly 5 hours away). If or How I can repay whoever is willing to help me out by getting the cash and then either sending me a money order or paypaling it to me will absolutely be rewarded in any possible.

Thanks so much,
Rob

ROB112@NYCAP.RR.COM

jenndnn3
04-26-2003, 10:50 AM
Gee, Robb I wish you the best of luck in getting your parts or money back.....I know whats its like when people procrastinate...Jen ;)

freaksfix
04-29-2003, 07:10 PM
Its the same "BOY" that I got my 350X quad from. I talked to him before going, he told me there was nothing wrong with the quad at all, our deal was for $1200 and the Tri-Z. I get there the front tires were bald, the rear were full of plugs. It smoked and knocked like a SOB. And a big hole in the rear fenders, that was not shown in any pics. So I gave him $800 and the Z, witch I didnt want to do but I all ready had $100 invested in the drive. Then the "BOY" emails me 2 days later saying I screwed him, cause his freind said it was a bad deal. So needless to say I told him if he did not know how to make a deal maybe his freind should have been there, and him and his friend can both F*CK OFF.

Rob if ya need any more help just let me know, if you dont already have his email let me know I think I still have it.

ATCRYDER
04-29-2003, 07:30 PM
Yep. Freaksfix knows whats up. I actually have highlighted parts of our AIM conversations from my history file in trillian. I let my father take a look at it, He's been around the block more than me far as how the law can and will work so we'll see.