PDA

View Full Version : this keeps popping up on me here at 3ww??

mike from long island
04-26-2003, 10:52 PM
this keeps stopping my replys?? is my computer screwy??

eR WoRLD FoRums Forum Index
General Error

Failed sending email

DEBUG MODE

Line : 199
File : /home/virtual/site99/fst/var/www/html/includes/emailer.php

Howdy
04-26-2003, 11:01 PM
If you get that error when sending a PM check you outbox to see if it got sent. 99% of the time it does send the message. The error message is in the java return the place you were at. We haven't found a cure for it yet.

Howdy

I am editing this message to let you know I got the error also. How ever the message was posted. ;)

Billy Golightly
04-26-2003, 11:31 PM
yeah I've been getting it a little too, I was going to check things out but I seemed to have forgotten the password to login into the forums where you can edit things....Doh!

84250r
04-27-2003, 12:12 AM
Same here Mike,your not alone!

wanta250r
04-27-2003, 01:10 AM
same here we are never alone lol

BLAZERONE22
04-27-2003, 03:55 AM
Me too,I've been trying to get back to you Mike

Billy Golightly
04-27-2003, 11:44 AM
It would appear that the board is having some problems, not sure what their related to, but in addition to the errors we keep getting I've noticed that some topics only list 1 reply, but usually theres several. I beleive it to be a minor problem, but It could end up being something rather large :(

als250
04-28-2003, 03:05 AM
Noticed tonight when I went to read post "polishing my whole trike", the last post made was'nt there. In forum page (Trikesylvania) it said there was a new reply. A while later it came to top again,with nuttybazerko as making reply. Went to read and his reply wasn't there either. So I went to his profile, went to view his posts and there it was! Still not accessible through topic though. Can anybody else see replies? I have yet to see the "error message" you guys are talking about, though.

Al

Howdy
04-28-2003, 08:25 AM
Noticed tonight when I went to read post "polishing my whole trike", the last post made was'nt there. In forum page (Trikesylvania) it said there was a new reply. A while later it came to top again,with nuttybazerko as making reply. Went to read and his reply wasn't there either. So I went to his profile, went to view his posts and there it was! Still not accessible through topic though. Can anybody else see replies? I have yet to see the "error message" you guys are talking about, though.

Al
That is freaky. I don't know why but there is a page 2 but it only will showed page one until I posted a message. After I hit enter Then page 2 showed up.
I don't know what is up with that. Very Freaky lol

Howdy

ATC crazy
04-28-2003, 06:08 PM
It hasn't happened to me yet :rolleyes: