PDA

View Full Version : Was ment to be

Bo0YaA
03-20-2007, 02:41 AM
Well being a relative new commer to the ways of the trike I figured I would buy the 250sx that I got just a couple weeks ago and that would suffice.

That was until as I surfed the web lastnight I found this http://www.ksl.com/?nid=218&ad=966860&cat=145&lpid=35 Now dont get me wrong these things would never win a beauty contest and according to him, neither of the moto 4's ran. So I grabbed the 1 185 that ran and 1 250 moto 4 four wheeler that was complete and came home after spending $250.00 (+ $7.00 at the car wash cleaning all the dirt off lol)

The 185 has brand new maxxis sure trak tires on it and started with the first pull!! as you can see by the photo, all of the plastic is junk so I took it off and I gotta say its a pretty cool looking ghetto bike now lol. Its gonna need all new plastic, a headlight, new brake levers (front) and a seat if I keep it. And thats the problem I have now lol.

After spending about an hour messin with the 250 moto 4, my son and I got it running like a champ!! it has all the plastic which other then being sun baked is in really good shape. Its gonna need a rear brake cable 2 new tires and a battery if i keep it.

Now I know this is a 3 wheeler forum lol BUT!! if your wife told you, you could only keep one of the two and knowing what each needs. Which would you get rid of?

Thanks

84honda200s
03-20-2007, 02:49 AM
i would ditch the quad. 4 wheels is just to many. besides trikes will become rare. i use to have a quad too. but i like the trike allot more. they are allot more fun to ride.

just my opinion.

chris200x
03-20-2007, 05:35 AM
i would ditch the quad. 4 wheels is just to many. besides trikes will become rare. i use to have a quad too. but i like the trike allot more. they are allot more fun to ride.

just my opinion.

I think he meant which quad to keep. :rolleyes: Personally I would keep whichever one would cost me less money to fix up or keep runinng. :beer :pics:

Bo0YaA
03-20-2007, 10:48 AM
Well the honda would cost more in the beginning but who knows how long the moto would last lol.

IrvSLedman
03-20-2007, 02:37 PM
Hmmm.. really gonna let the wife boss ya around.. that sucks dude.. lol my girl knows thats one thing she has no say in.. haha, But if i were to choose one too keep it.. it would be the 185.. I mean, first moto 4's are.. well lol moto 4's and I'v never heard anything spectacular about them, but a good ole' 185 hardtail.. well ya just cant beat it dude, I have its bigger bros 200s and 200 those things are about bullet proof.. and a 185 is just a fun thing to ride dude.. keep er!