PDA

View Full Version : I guess people will buy anyting ( Moved to Ebay Forum )

yyz4208@aol.com
03-21-2007, 11:45 AM
:lol: Click here: eBay: Snowmobile & ATV Childs Kids Safety Harness Accessories (item 320094891785 end time Mar-26-07 16:44:20 PDT)

3 weelin geezer
03-21-2007, 02:02 PM
Thats great! I was just telling my brother the other day he should bring his kid with us so we can go riding instead of plopping him down in front of the boob tube all day watching CARS yet again for the 156th time in a row. How boring that must be. He thinks the kid will fall off. I sez not to run it so fast then. We go there to enjoy the ride not necessarily what is at the end of the road if there is anything at all.

blue27
03-21-2007, 08:34 PM
That is just WRONG!!!!!! Please do not buy one I can't begin to say how unsafe this is. Unfortunetly a local kid was killed last week riding double on a Quad, and this would not of helped.

3 weelin geezer
03-21-2007, 11:47 PM
What happened in that incident? I would say though that some people will be taking unwise risks with a kid if they use one of these. I am talking about a simple country dirt road without any washouts. I just think its a good idea as far as keeping a kid nearby. Besides, I don't remember where I saw it but I believe it was on this board of a guy giving a newborn a ride with one hand, and absolutely no attention to either the little boy or the public road he was using. Maybe it was youtube or myspace. I can't remember. That kid should have been in a qrib not a quad anyways.

yyz4208@aol.com
03-21-2007, 11:48 PM
Great is not what I was thinking :rolleyes: